Wil disney do the right thing?

And CGI out the wenches in the pirates movies?

Imagine how damaging it could be if children saw media like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UW88XVJIpM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>getting rid of wench auction on some ride
>last pirate movie had whore jokes and jokes about trying to get a woman naked

What the absolute fuck did Disney mean by this

Pirates of the Caribbean is a shit tier ride

It's 2017

>your mother was academically inclined?
>more like horizontally reclined

the last pirate movie came out this year though

> Pirates were social justice warriors and fought for equality and love
What did Disney mean by this?

They want to sell pirates to families even if it means rewriting history to make pirates not complete assholes

I genuinely don't get Sup Forumstards. You constantly bitch about degeneracy and the like, which seems to indicate some belief in family values. So Disney says "maybe kids shouldn't see basically hookers being sold on this ride in our family friendly environment," which should absolutely feel like a win for you guys. But then it becomes "Disney is the enemy anything they do is outlandish and wrong" and you make a shitpost on Sup Forums to complain about it.

There HAS to be a point where "if my enemy hates it I love it" gives way to "I have actual values and this is what I believe in" doesn't there? I have no idea what you shitheads believe in other than being angry.

There's literally nothing Sup Forums related in this thread. It's more pointing out how this doesn't make sense considering the content of the pirate movies.

You know, Sup Forums is not a single person.

epbp

What? We're not allowed to show that pirates are hungry for food and drink anymore? Thanks, political correctness.

Not all shitposting is Sup Forums.

>If you don't know the difference between a womans bow and her stern, then you need to spend more time at "C"

No it has to be because Sup Forums is the source of all evil in the world.

Look at all the polfags responding here you are right
Pro tip haters always are hypocrites

They correctly assumed nobody would see the jokes in the film.

yes, it was very subtle

youtube.com/watch?v=UW88XVJIpM0

It bothers me a lot that with some better acting and editing this could be really funny. Simple, but funny.

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

>le boogeyman
but why?

Auction this *pulls out knife*

I genuinely don't get why fake incomprehension, followed by a wall of fatuous reasoning and dishonest characterization, ever looked like a winning strategy.

>that waddle

>maybe if I shift the attention to Sup Forums people will forget about this billionth episode of liberal lunacy

>>liberal lunacy
That's the whole point of his post. It's a moment when liberals and conservatives agree with each other.

FIRST THEY TOOK THE TOWER OF TERROR AWAY FROM ME AND NOW THEY DEFILE PIRATES?
I WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERYONE AT DISNEY IS DEAD

This is why "Pirates of the Pancreas" needs to be a real thing.

Just be glad they haven't change Splash Mountain. that is tied into a group of characters that literally had black face. It's the only official acknowledgement from Disney that Song of the South ever even existed.

and howard stern is censoring all of his old bits in replays for his new archive subscription service

everybody needs to get with the times, then maybe if we stop hating each other for retarted reasons, we can finally go to fucking space

why should anyone not be against editing the past?

Little known historical fact: pirates were the original antiques roadshow
also they

disney removed this wench before she could finish her post

How is editing already existing media any different from burning books, which is the comically evil point of any "bad guy"?

hmm

This isn't a SJW problem though

Neck yourself gay cunt, if you think anyone is going to space anytime soon you're deluded.
>mfw Islamic and lgbtqridkspdj flags all over space flying disks in this spastic a fantasy
>hating each other for no reason
All niggers and Subhumans need the sword

I can't wait for pirates complaining about the rights of women, gays and minorities in every media they appear in from now on.

>Points automatic knife at own face

Wordsalad. the post.

Just because you know polysyllabic words doesnt mean you know how to use them in any meaningful way or coherent way.

>puts on mask after we've seen her face

>No "We wants the redhead"
>Disney parks
Dropped

I'm so glad you reposted this thread OP!

The thread theme is
>liberalism is a cancer that is undermining all the old classics by forcing censorship to appease the SJWs!
How is that not explicitly Sup Forums related? Can any one of you honestly tell me that you don't crossboard to Sup Forums?

Now this guy is not wrong, in that Sup Forums is not a hivemind and some Sup Forums people might be OK with censorship if it means protecting family values, while others don't care about family values but abhor censorship. That would be a reasonable defense of what would otherwise appear to be hypocrisy. However, simply denying that the thread was in any way Sup Forums bait, when it's an obvious dog whistle about SJW censorship, is blatantly facetious. I don't believe for one minute that any of you legitimately were surprised or offended by the accusation that this thread might be Sup Forums bait.

>Old Sup Forums
>Wahhhhh stop it Sup Forums
>New Sup Forums
>Wahhhhh stop it Sup Forums

Dispute the point. Do you crosspost to Sup Forums? Did you come into this thread with good intentions meaning to discuss television and film rather than a political agenda? Were you surprised when other people started bringing up SJWs and liberalism?

Come now. Let's be intellectually honest here.

It was a different time.

>Peruse Sup Forums for any worthwhile threads because imdb is dead
>WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON OTHER BOARDS? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so yes, that's a definite affirmative on crossboarding. Look, I'm really not angry, just trying to let you know what the rules are: crossboarding is absolutely fine, so long as you don't mix the boards. I realize a bit of that will happen subconsciously anyway, but there is a general rule about keeping Sup Forums in Sup Forums, Sup Forums in Sup Forums, etc.

See, now you know the rules, and can correct your behavior accordingly. Now everyone is happier and more well-informed. Next lesson will be on tripcoding: when to do it, when not to, and how to make sure that the tripcode you're using is relevant and unique. After that, we can do saging, a now almost entirely lost art here on Sup Forums!

Literally anyone who deserves to be stabbed will carry a gun.

>knife without guard

have fun ripping your hands to pieces i guess

>waddles towards you

>hurr durr board mixing aint right
>separate but equal

if you faggots didn't bitch so much there wouldn't be incentive to do it.

These aren't containment boards. They never were no matter how much moot wanted them to be. Tripcoding and saging should be stripped from the code. They are just annoying.

Back on topic. This is just another thing to boycott sadly. Rewriting a Hans Christian Andersen story into a feminazi fairytale was almost enough.

Fuck off transplant

Somehow not wanting them to remove a classic, iconic part of an attraction is being conflated with not wanting actual degeneracy and its promotion. Have you realized your cognitive dissonance yet?

Br'er Rabbit, Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear are in Lion King 1 1/2, and the kinect disneyland game from 2011
they used the original voice actor
dolt

not to mention that zipadeedoodah is a globally known and used song
silly babby

I have a red-headed sister and the wench auction was a reference my entire family used to troll her.
>We want the red head! We want the red head!

Thanks for destroying my fondest family tradition, (((Bob Iger)))

What?

You know what? Pirates used to kill people. They should probably get rid of the pirates next, glorifying murders is problematic

That's what Frozen was.

Oh yeah

>Darlington
>assault knife
Reported to MI5