What's your favorite anime, Sup Forums?

What's your favorite anime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cRCw3xjBPw
youtube.com/watch?v=F0sP-13Vrww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tie between Outlaw Star and Inuyasha. 99% of anime is pure weeb bullshit.

Death note, because it's the only anime i've ever watched because i'm not a fag

Throw Hellsing in there and you've got a trifecta of pleb taste.

I don't know what that is. Is that something that came around after 2004? Because that's when I stopped caring about anime that I wasn't already watching completely.

Inuyasha is weeb bullshit.

Anyway,

Shows:

>Legend of Galactic Heroes (technically an OVA but fuck you)
>Bebop
>Initial D
>City Hunter
>SAC
>Berserk (97)

Movies:

Memories
Akira
Angel's Egg
Pretty much all Miyazaki films
VAMPIRE HUNTER D BLOODLUST
Ninja Scroll
GITS

>inuyasha is weeb bullshit

Technically, ALL anime is weeb bullshit, but some less so than others. I personally consider Inuyasha in that category because I can actually tolerate it. Look up clips from any random anime and compare them. Inuyasha actually looks like something respectable as far as anime goes.

Unironically Love Live and JoJo

youtube.com/watch?v=1cRCw3xjBPw

are you fucking with me

Very subdued by anime standards.

FMA:B pelbs

Compared to what? The animation is really low quality, the characters look ugly and have sameface, and they do the dumb anime reaction faces that you say you'd find cringey.

Pretty much all of the shows and movies I listed are relaxed and don't feature nearly as many dumb anime tropes. They also ALL look much better.

Fureddii no Henna Daibouken Gaiden: Sooseeji no Nazo

Kill La Kill Yourself

No it is fucking not, you've been watching some really, really bad anime.

There used to be a drinking game where you had to take a shot every time Inuyasha screamed KAGOMEEEEEE

I rather discuss Freddy got Fingered

>compared to what

Most anime.

You're starting to sound like a weeb. You're not a weeb, are you?

>you've been watching some really bad anime

So I've been watching anime?

My mind is being blown by the Inuyasha fanboy calling me a weeb. Inuyasha is 16 year old anime club-core. I mean, are you really going to tell me that LOGH or fucking City Hunter are more weeb than Inuyasha?

What was that show where the detecive man became a detecive kid and solved shit.

My answer is Dragon Ball Z.

Ha, I think I now kinda remember an Adult Swim commercial for it that was almost nothing but clips of InuYasha yelling KAGOME and Kagome yelling INUYASHA.

>ALL anime is weeb bullshit, but some less so than others. I personally consider Inuyasha in that category because I can actually tolerate it
>I saw inuyasha on toonami when I was young so it's not weebshit

unironically kill yourself

>logh
>city hunter

Sorry, I don't know those because I've only watched 4 animes in my entire life. Probably because I'm not a weeb.

>it's not weebshit
>literally said all anime is weebshit

Are you unironically retarded?

It was a robot chicken skit where the dad pretends to like the show to drive his daughter away from the TV I think.

Unironically, Kaiji. I really appreciate the lessons the author incorporates into it. There are a lot of hopeful moments despite the despair that surrounds such an underdog character. You can't help but root for Kaiji.
But despite everything, he's a gambling addict. I've seen my mom's gambling go the same route for all of my life. It's always 'just one more gamble'.Kaiji always jumps at the next opportunity to bet despite only getting away from the Yakuza by the skin of his teeth
Meme answer is Kemomo Friends or HxH.

What are the other four and how much did you enjoy them?

>I can actually tolerate inuyasha so it's more tolerable than other weebshit
>Everything else is still weebshit though

You have no good reason to fall back on your hypocrisy except that you have nostalgia for the show.

Dragonball Z
Outlaw Star
Inuyasha

Actually just those 3. I remember watching little bits of Cowboy Bebop on tv as a kid and thinking it was cool if that counts. Never been an anime fan.

Kaiji is moe as fuck, too.

Inuyasha is one of the most stereotypical weebshit anime there was back when it was new. The characters squee and make dumbass retard anime faces and yell each others' names constantly. If you want an anime that is seriously tolerable as a drama by international standards, watch LOGH.

Now I need to know five of your favorite films.

>all anime is weebshit
>some less so than others

I'll ask again. Are you unironically retarded?

>watch this weebshit I'm recommending to you

No thanks weeb. I don't even know what LOGH stands for.

Probably Great Teacher Onizuka or Welcome to the NHK.

Kill yourself you hypocrite

What is upsetting you so much my friend

Girlish Number

I don't need recommendations on anime from someone who can only regurgitate the same shows over and over again.

I am not saying LOGH is bad, but if you hate the medium and refuse to branch out a bit further you shouldn't be making recommendations to anyone.

The fact that you can tolerate inuyasha and say it's better than the average anime when it's literally the embodiment of all the bad aspects of weebshit.

You are the poster boy of the idocriscy and hypocrisy of toonami retards who will call everything that aired on it good while denouncing every anime that is not aired on it as weebshit.

lmao

>Inuyasha is weeb bullshit
I learned all of my sword fighting skills from Inuyasha. You haven't the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

made me kek

But seriously, Freddy Got Fingered was a good movie

K-On
Ichigo Mashimaro
Moetan
Yes Precure 5
Milky Holmes

Corry in the house.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0sP-13Vrww

Tanyas show