Deadpool vs Black Panther

probably one of the better fights of the week

Mike Hawthorne's pretty underrated

This shit is hilarious

is that a pun

T'Challa doesn't trust Deadpool to just take a dump?

considering he tried to upper deck the toilet, he's justified

Would you?

Not in the Avengers Tower.

Well, if someone was preventing me from taking a shit I might do that to spite them, maybe. Hell even the secret service just pointed him to the bathroom when Cable teleported them to the oval office.

I guess this just leads us to one question, who would have to clean it up?

Black Panther really cars about his bathrooms.

>perhaps he has been brainwashed

I love when deadpool comics call out stupid marvel shit

Well in a superhero world just get someone with telekinetic powers to do it, or have stark make nanomachines that will dissolve it or something.

>really cars

I don't see what's stupid about Red Skull making Steve Hydra.

The E and W on my keybord have been acting up lately.
This has mad alking forord in gams difficult vr no and thn.

Nice to see a comic fight with some thought put into it and not just like a couple random punches and game over

>See you at the next big event
My sides!

No fucking kidding. There's so few writer/artist teams that are capable of doing a fight scene where every move counts and there's a flow of action from panel to panel. Invincible #12 will always be one of my favourite comics of all time just for doing a 'superman fight' with a level of granular detail that I've never seen before or since.

Incredible. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes by the end of that. Thanks for posting, OP. Even if it does sort of spoil the experience of reading it in TPB format when I buy it in four months or so, whenever it comes out in that form.

that's my theory

Man, Kap-bik is gonna break Wade's regenerating heart...

Storytime?