Say something nice about Jar Jar Binks

say something nice about Jar Jar Binks

He annoyed autistic manchildren dumb enough to enjoy Star Wars movies.

He's a better actor than Hayden christensen and has never touched my pure waifu.

He can act better than Emma Stone.

The Clone Wars taught us how smart and clever he actually is. What we see in the Phantom Menace is the clumsy outward facade he carries, but we really don't get to see what's going on deep within his mind.

Truly, I think he is one of the most underappreciated characters in cinema to this day.

He's slightly less likely to be lynched by the kkk than the actor who played him.

At least he is not Finn

Dellow felegates

Not a nigger

What would Jar Jar Binks be called if he was black'?
Jar Jar Nigs

He's a mentally challenged character in a starring and pivotal role in a blockbuster film. See Rainman, Gilbert Grape, and Forrest Gump.

I'd like to see a short film about a group of Klansman in 1920's Mississippi who come across Jar Jar in the woods one night and how they deal with him.

n o

it's literally canon that jar jar binks is a sith lord playing stupid. as in, not up for debate. look it up.

A bright blue lightning pierces the black mississipi sky.....

3 hooded men are nailin a cross in the middle of the swamp...... the bolt of lightning lands a few feet from them and opens a portal....well guess who comes tumbling down out of it? Our loveable friend Jar Jar.

JJ: Arghh....sigh....misa lost! Hey you 3!!!

Billy: What in tarnation....

Bob: Be careful!!! Dont touch it!!

Thornton: Fuck this, I say we shoot hem right in the noggin

Billy: What noggin? he looks like a horse....

JJ: Nono misa no horse!! Me explain, me come from planet Coru--- BAAM!!!

JJ: Awwie!!! noo!!!!

Billy hits JJ with his bat...JJ is confused but still optimistic....

JJ: Me show you star map and then we all eat ice cream an-- BAM!

Thornton: FUCK THIS SPACE SPADE!!!!

This time the bat cracks JJ skull and rips out one of his eyes....

JJ: aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAARHHHGGGGGG!!!!!!

Bob: He's going for his Zap gun!!!

Billy: The hell he is!!!

Just as JJ is about to pull out a star map Billy tackles him and starts to punch him in his quit throwing mouth.

JJ: aRrhhrhhrhr HMMMHMMMNNGG!!!!

Thornton: Ive got the spikes boys!!!!!

Thornton proceeds to nail JJ's hands and feet to the damp ground.

JJ's tries to fight back and grabs Thorton by the neck with his tongue.

Bob: You son of a whore!!!

Bob pulls out his huntsman knife and in one swift motion cuts JJ's tongue, for a moment JJ stays still almost in disbelief... then begins to scream again.....

Thornton: That'll teach you you martian jigaboo!!!

Thornton grabs JJs tongue and ties it around his penis.....

Billy: Look it boys! he has a pecker just like us!!!

Thornton: not for long.....

Thornton strecthes the other end of the tongue and ties it to his truck....

He starts to pull.....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP..JJ's unit comes off flying and JJ starts twitching trying to escape.

Bob runs and recovers it then proceeds to shove it in JJs mouth.

Just as JJ is about to faint the portal opens again....its Young Anakin....

He offended Caribbean blacks and was considered racist

meant for that.

part 2.

We can almost hear a faint...."Annie"

Anakin: What is going o---- JAR JAR!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH

Anakin tries to attack the 3 klansmen....one of them kicks him in the stomach....Annie falls to the ground...

Bob gets on top of him and starts to rape him..... all while JJ watches with one eye.

The other 2 guys search for valuables to steal.... then proceed to fuck anakin in turns.....

The last thing JJ saw was his master getting raped in the ass....

right after JJ dies the 3 men proceed to cut Anakins hands and feet off them watch him twitch around trying to escape.

Just before Annie dies from blood loss Billy grabs his pecker and rips it clean off, just as anakin screams Bob stabs his eyes with a screwdriver, finally they toss him still alive into the swamp and watch him grasp for air as he slowly descends into the mud.

Was it autism?

Are they letting you post from an insane asylum?

He's the key to all of this

Yes...they are pretty quiet right now....the blood makes it hard to type fast tho.

He was the best thing in any star wars movie.