Films where roasties get utterly blown the fuck out?

Films where roasties get utterly blown the fuck out?

What's the wisdom behind that law?

Cape fear

Law or no law, I'll finish you off if you rape my sister.

nutted but she don't wanna keep succ

is there any definition for finishing?
can I just pin her down and rail her for hours after she changes her mind 5 minutes in?

What if the woman hasn't finished?

haha rape amirite xD

It's some law from like 40 years ago that someone just dug up so now everyone is freaking out even though no one new this law existed before

Damn right we are

It was literally entrapment before. Seduce a guy, start having sex, ov vey i'm being raped. Fuck his life over.

Well yea it's not like men are fucking vampires.

we did it bros!
now how do we get consent?

Is that really what the law dictates or is this some pansies interpretation of it?

What is "consent" anyway?

>Would you like to have sexual intercourse?
>Yes, I would like to have sexual intercourse. I give consent for you to penetrate my vagina with your penis and perform sexual intercourse until orgasm or such a time as you see fit
>Thank you for your consent. I will now penetrate your vagina

This never fucking happens. Not ever.

There is literally nothing wrong with this law

Lol you can have sex with me, give me dat big dick.
Whoops now you can't cause feelings.
But your dick is already inside me, so it MUST BE RAPE!!!!!!

>What is "consent" anyway?

I just came

Common sense?

If a girl changes her mind and doesn't want to have sex with you anymore and you just continue to have sex with her you're a certified creep and yes a rapist too

Whatever feminists define it to be based on feelings and phases of the moon

FUCKING NIPS

Please write a fanfic with such lewd lingo.

If she decides during the act, you are already raping her you fucking misogynist, you have to predict the future to pull out before she feels like she is being raped, fucking creep

Know where that isn't an issue? With men. Check your local public restrooms for gloryholes today user!

Thank god this law exists to protect us from retarded cunts like you.

protecting the man from some bitch that would claim rape in the middle of sex

>in middle of orgasm
>"stop, you rape me"
>blow load
>20 years in prison

That one time i was fucking my girlfriend, started playing with her ass sticking my fingers and she freaked out, tried to stop me from fucking her, I didn't, she cried and later told me I raped her...
>months later said yes to anal...

Sauce NOW

You can't reduce this to a stupid meme dumbass. You're a genuine rapist if you have sex with a girl that doesn't want to have sex with you. That's as simple as it gets. Not that this should ever happen, and if it has you've done something really fucking wrong, but if a girl tells you halfway through sex that she doesn't want to continue, there's a huge difference between stopping at that point and keeping on going anyway. The latter is what is being defended and the latter is what makes you a creep and a rapist.

>tfw you realize feminists are just women who haven't been shown what they actually want by a man yet

Buddy, don't be fucking delusional. This is not an overall law. It exists in North Carolina and given the understandable outrage over it it wont exist for long at all.

Women say no but mean yes because they all have rape fantasies because it's taboo and primal instinct.

>a law protects a man from getting screwed over
>REEEEEE strike it from the books
>a law protects a female from getting screwed over
>lel nothing wrong here

why are they cucking that poor lion like that

what is happening

le reddit is over there user

How in the fuck would that be determined? Whether or not you finished/she revoked consent would be your word against hers.

>but if a girl tells you halfway through sex that she doesn't want to continue

That's vague as hell. I overhear my father fucking my mother all night and she wants him to stop every 5 mins.

Why does it matter? None of you are gonna be having sex anyway

KEKING

I have been browsing Sup Forums for almost ten years now bud. Maybe you're fresh off Sup Forums and think you need to defend literal rapists to fit in, but that doesn't mean I'm going to. You're a bunch of pathetic betas who need a punch in the face and a fucking reality check tbqh.

It's only rape if she presses charges the next day my man, that's for her to know and you to find out

post pics of sister

>#triggered the post

wow calm down autist, there is times where this would be obvious and times where it would be not so obvious depending on how timid the girl is and how in to the rough stuff she is normally, but LOL fuck that you are a rapist if she loves getting it hard usually but isnt into it today

>She tells you to stop but keep pushing herself on you, grabbing you closer to her, leglocking you while you penetrate her
She is just roleplaying

>She actually pushes you back repeatedly
Stop nigga

My sister claims she was "raped." If I ever met the "rapist" I'd buy him a beer. My sister is a piece of shit.

>months later said yes to anal...
You did, in jail?

Do you even know what's being discussed? It has nothing to do with rough sex. If your girlfriend is into rough sex, great. Go for it. If she's not, and tells you she doesn't want to have sex with you, and you just do it anyway, that's textbook rape. Nothing else to it.

Why aren't you faggots posting movies?

Why can't laws just stay the fuck away from sex?

>3:00 AM
>hurr durr dunht go offboard guise stay on topic jeeez

shut up r*ddit

>almost 10 years
>thinking anyone who joined after 2006 is anything but an eternal newfag
>thinking 2007 newfags aren't what turned this site to shit

Haha, adorable.

>girl gives consent
>girl says stop mid stroke but you don't hear because of low environment
>congrats you are a rapist

>girl gives consent
>decides she doesn't want it anymore mid stroke but doesn't tell you

>girl and guy are equally drunk
>girl gives consent, guy gives consent
>girl decides next day it was rape
>congrats you are rapist

>girl gives consent
>girl screams yes rape me
>girl gets scared
>think its part of roleplay

Kill yourself faggot, I'm not arguing the obvious situations here where it is clear what is happening and the male has the ability to determine the circumstance

I keep fucking a woman until she resists. That's when I know to stop.

Some bitches just like role playing and forget to inform you before hand, has happened more times than I can recall. Unless they're Asian. They just lay there like a starfish and let off a squeak now and then.

The rule goes;

>Warm fleshlight = Asian
>Fuckmeat that could either end up ruining your day or being a decent root = domestic chick
>Amazing fuck that's guaranteed to wake up in the morning and make you breakfast = Euro backpacker or student

This is coming from an Australian who lives in a country swarming with an almost equal mix of all of the above, and I have no prejudice when it comes to women. Some white chicks are hot, some Asian chicks are hot, some black chicks are hot, some Arab chicks are hot, etc.

The only people who will be "offended" by this statement are unfuckable land whales and their "allies" (beta-orbiting manlet cuckolds with glasses who have never even touched a tit before).

That's it! I'm never having sex again!

>Jizza Cwoarbyn

with the current politics in the world today, it wont be long before men have no protections and women are ALWAYS considered the one telling the truth

You don't even know what's being discussed. You saw the title of the thread probably and without even looking into the law or what it is, you made this dumbass brainlet post. You're not intelligent, you're a carbon copy mongoloid spouting their mental diarrhoea in text form with such little relevance to the actual issue it's just comical. The law is strictly only in reference to sex being continued after it made known to the other party that consent has been withdrawn. It has nothing to do with the events prior to consent being withdrawn, and consent must be withdrawn for it to take effect. Your entire post is a bunch of irrelevant fanciful bullshit. Just stop bud. Thanks for trying. Maybe next time try reading into what you're trying to aggressively argue before making a bunch of bullshit assertions.

Bet the lion only wants to kill the shit out of her to shut that incessant yapping those dumb dinks make in every single one of their scenes. Seriously, it's like fucking your dog's squeak toy, every thrust sending another prepubescent squeal that can be heard through several walls, and the lion with its advanced hearing is right at the epicenter of that assault on its senses. "Just one swipe," it says to itself, "just one." Look at it pace back and forth, so incredibly fucking mad at the goofy ape thing that just won't shut the fuck up. It never even looks at the man, who would be just as tasty of a meal, because it's dead set on digging its teeth into that slope's snooze button.

>brainlet trying to fit in by calling others brainlets

you tried

inb4 girl accuses you of rape, and gets away with it