Green Room

Realistically, what would you have done in this situation?

I'm the skinhead. I'm in control

If you weren't the skin head

I dunno, I'd swear I didn't see anything, or try to pa y for my freedom or something, heck, maybe I'd even offer to join their gang.

shoot them and dispose the bodies

I'd punch everyone the fuck out and bone Maeby in the ass

burn the place down

>We're not all gonna live, but maybe we all won't die either.

I think this is the best way to go.

Just act all normal, act like this isn't your first rodeo and act like all you want to do is go home and sleep or something.

If that didn't work, keep the gun, and try and kill the leader through the door.

FUCKING SHELBYS

I've played enough rounds of SS13 to realise I'd panic, make a dumb mistake and die

I didn't buy how smart and quick to adapt the band was but it made the movie better than if they'd just been bumbling idiots

Im a naive retard so I'd probably think the nazis were on my side and would of ended up dead. Their judgement was better than mine.

pooped my pants

But at the beginning of the film after the murder they try to negotiate by saying that they didn't see anything and the skinheads rightly don't trust them

Plus they're heroin manufacturers so they probably have all the money in the world

And after that song they played at the beginning of the film, that Nazi punks fuck off thing, nobody in the gang would trust them to join

>somehow manage to shoot the leader
>the Nazis kill you in retaliation

Be honest, Patrick Stewart would've caught you at the end with that fake out.
>why is he just walking off like tha-OH FUCK HE HAS A GUN

They thought the same thing when giving the gun, the only reason they wisened up was because of Nazi poots who saw the red laces.

This

>somehow manage to shoot the leader
>the Nazis kill you in retaliation

I know they would be pissed, but if I got him in the first shot I could maybe take some more out with the last four bullets, and hopefully my band mates could put up a fight too.

Not stuck my stupid fat hand through the door and begged for the white supremacist thugs to cut it off. This movie is bad and you're all stupid for liking it.

someone post the arm hacking webm

What are you gonna do? Shoot me?
-shot guy

Alternatively:

Do you know who I am? You ever heard of (gang/person)

All you can do is threaten people who are crazy with a higher threat. Criminals don't respect anything but superior criminals. Just hope he's not a crazy guy who doesn't care about threats, which exist, but they don't care about anything and nothing you say will make a crazy person listen to you. They just act impulsively and irrationally.

I don't have that but I got this webm

I can't remember exactly what happens but if I were one of those guys I'd just be like "uh yeah i dont care about the dead girl"

>libshit faggots btfo
Honestly I'd just turn the other cheek or get involved and help

I'd out edge them and stab the corpse and rape it, they'd either be so scared they'd all run away or be so impressed they let me become their leader

>Do you know who I am? You ever heard of donald trump?

I'd teleport behind him and cut him in half with my katana

Top kek

Ask them if they need legal council and offer to defend them in court

Played the gig then left rather than acting like a retard deserving of death.

just made one

good shit senpai

this movie had nice gore

such a good scene, thanks.

They discovered the body by going back for the girl's phone. Something anyone would've done in that situation.

dude's such a pussy, it's just a couple of light slices

imogen poots

imogen *poots*

kek, the funny thing is that might actually work

The dogs were worse desu

Shoot professor x through the door. Other skinheads run away. Go to the scene start waving gun and shooting everywhere. Blend in with the crowd and leave the club.

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

movie seems interesting but the I can't deal with the gore

honestly I probably would have just killed myself with the gun

no way am i risking getting beat to death or having my throat ripped out and face eaten by a dog

I didn't watch the movie, all I know is that they find a murder scene, right?

I'd run the fuck out or ignore them and pretend I didn't see shit. If they threaten me, I'd offer to help dispose of the body.

I know that feel

are skinheads really thing. I've never seen one or know a person who has seen one

Died, most likely.

I knew a bunch of them back in my hometown, but as far as I know, they weren't criminals, just your typical white thrash.

Didn't the big nazi guy just break the screen off the phone to break it, I'd probably try and get that working instead of just writing it off.

>when he carved that kids arm up like a roast
>when pickard tells them to let that dude bleed out after he gets his throat cut

Exactly like them until the went full Rambo

it was super realistic up until that point..

Am I an one-man punk band to be in this situation on my own?

kept the gun
used it to shoot off locks holding the heroin cellar door

just an idea, not saying i wouldn't immediately get stabbed 30 times upon exiting

I'd shoot my bandmates and say "Always wanted to off that kike and the faggot in particular. The bolshevik was just icing on the cake. 1488 kameraden." And start singing Erika in my perfect Deutsch.

What was the nigger dope that Darcy kept referring to? And the bad batch he said was going around, that apparently lead to Worm killing the girl in the beginning?

Does Darcy sabotage some of the heroin and deal it to black people or something? And was he being literal when he implied Worm might've got the bad stuff? And what'd he mean when he said he was going to use his nigger dope stamps to pay the red laced skinheads who were working for him? He wouldn't pay his own men with spiked heroin, so what exactly did he mean?

gay or woman?

neither, I just can't stand human gore
no problem with other animals for some reason

wew

Its been a while since I watched it, but Darcy had spiked dope that he would give to the band mates and Worm because they were a liability.

If I also remember he would probably pay the red laces the spiked dope too, probably as a way to clean house, that or deal to black people and kill them

the screaming was what made this rough. I usually don't mind gore but this scene had me cringing.

If Anton Yelchin hadn't freaked and tried to run away while calling the cops they could have been fine.

Just keep your heads down and keep repeating 'we didn't see shit.'

>when pickard tells them to let that dude bleed out after he gets his throat cut
this was really chilling the first time i saw it

Is this movie good to watch with a group? Thinking of bringing it to my next movie night with friends.

Honestly even with the rambo twist at the end it's a great movie

Yes it's great for horror night unless you're with people who hate gore

rape the women

nice

Honestly would've played it cool, said some white pride shit and been on my way.

Getting killed by a dog has to be one of the most pathetic ways you can die.

would never happen like that tho. Pitbulls grab something and lock on and shake it. Usually an arm or leg. They jump around you wagging their tail like they're playing. how the fuck do you get tackled to the ground by a 60 pound terrier? literally lmao.

>be black
>die
sheeeeeit

most skinheads are leftists, they became antifa in the recent years

they did everything right until they split up and got picked off one by one

Maybe tortured the guy stuck in the room with them to make the nazis give them a phone?

someone actually believes this
damn...

yes someone who knows more than you

>[metal music plays]

This. I always find screaming the most uncomfortable part of a scary scene.

Fuck Poots.

>Don't try to run and call cops
>Say I didn't see anything, I'm just a shitty little diy punk band with no reason to rat
>if that doesn't work, keep gun, handle the situation as necessary
How many red laces would have bull rushed the room? 5 or 6? If I'm fast enough, and in the back, I can get at least two shots off before I have to start swinging the pistol. Honestly not going to count imogen or other girl other than as distractions.

If I see them rush, debating on whether to shoot the bouncer while he's on the ground, but that leaves me with less shots. Either way, I'd kill at least two men in this situation and that's all I can really ask for, as the situation is a hard sell to get out of

I'd look at your face, were you in this situation , user

Jeez, the skinhead undeground world was so realistin and in deep described i wont be surprised the director was a skin himself.

t.iwasaskintoo

fucking hell what

the whole armbar thing was retarded

>don't come in or else we'll at most break his arm
wow huge threat

Punch a Nazi in the face

I'd discuss Imperium and ask their thoughts on it.

>its another Jewish anti-Nazi movie

Bloods and Crips kill each other by the thousands in major cities in gang wars but somehow Jewish Hollywood latches onto skinheads.

not be an anti white cuck

>giving them the gun when they obviously want to kill you

this part was kind of weird

went all "campire ghost story" mode when she was scared shitless to that point

>pretend i didnt see shit when i grabbed the phone
>definitely dont frantically dial 911 in front of them
>probably get killed even easier and sooner

should have went for a stone cold stunner

Probably would have gtfo and not played the gig when I found out it was a nazi hangout. I don't trust like that.

I would have not gone to a neo Nazi club in the first place since I'm brown lmao

what you want a fucking medal? fuck off

not all skinheads identify with neo-nazi beliefs so yeah, that dude's right

That guy was a real nigga, kinda wish he'd made it out.

So many chances to not fuck this up, and they blew them all.

>Not going to the event at all after being pre-warned it was a skinhead place
>Not playing your retarded anti-nazi song while in a room filled with Neo-Nazi's
>Not Leaving your phone charger in the back room at said Skinhead hangout
>Not letting your phone die in the first place when you know you are going to an at least semi-dangerous location
>Trying to talk your way out of the situation in a non-autistic manner
>Not giving up their only means of defending themselves
>Not killing one of their people and making everything worse
>Not trusting an obviously unstable bitch
>Not throwing teamwork away instantly the second you get out the door by splitting up in 3 different directions

They probably deserved it. they all let themselves get sucked into a violent revenge plot by that blonde.

>Not playing your retarded anti-nazi song while in a room filled with Neo-Nazi's
Trips confirm
This was such a fucking retarded move

They're fucking edgy punk rockers and probably have had their asses kicked before. Besides, it didn't get them in trouble anyway. If they hadn't witnessed the murder, they wouldn't have had any problems.