Breaking Bad

FINALLY watching this after almost everyone I know said I should. What the heck am I in for?

leave before you get spoiled
final warning

A good show that Sup Forums will tell you is bad

This.

Just go watch the damn thing.

Recognising meme pictures.

It's pretty great and it still holds up, but what made it more interesting was partaking in /brba/ threads on Sup Forums.

New tv/ hates it and will call it shit.

It'll make you want to watch every Aaron Paul movie after you're done.

It's very good, doesn't dip in quality too much, and ends before it overstays its welcome. Avoid spoilers and enjoy.

Also watch Better Call Saul when you finish BR, you'll have fun.

I recently completed it myself.
Maraphoned s1-4 back in december, but got incredibly bored with the start of the 5th one. Finally watched it in june.
S1-4 seems like a coherent story with proper progression, but S5 "villains" came completely out-of-nowhere just to make someone for audience to hate.

fucking amazing
gets off to a slow start but it turns kino real quick

I have about as much respect for breaking bad as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.

Are you capable of expressing an opinion without memeing? I counted 13 in 2 paragraphs, if you could call those sentences.
No seriously. Go outside sometime. This place is ruining your mind.

this so much, they turn everyone against walter into crazy antagonists just out of the blue

Boring pretentious soap opera with a good first season

BRAVO VINCE!

Nope.

Loved BB but haven't seen one of his shit movies, or Cranston's. I won't even watch Better Caul Saul.

I think that was his intent, user.

haha there's nothing to get spoiled just watch it and enjoy the ride.

Then watch BCS because it's just as good/better but in a different way

I really need to rewatch Breaking Bad.

Are there any other shows that are as consistent? I've seen plenty of shows with great first seasons but it's almost always a case of diminishing returns after that.

overrated shit, just 1st season was good

Mad men is mostly good

>it's just as good/better but in a different way
Why you lie?

Both shows are extremely well done but BCS is more fun because Jimmy is a fun character and is very likable.

Don't fall for the nothing happens meme.