Redpill me on redpilling

Redpill me on redpilling

Isn't this just a form of self-radicalization?

How is this different from loading one's head full of Islamic extremist bullshit or health woo or far-left conspiracy theories?

Why would I accept the most extreme, contrarian view on a topic as gospel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Military_Constantinian_Order_of_Saint_George
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry)#The_Degree_of_Knight_of_Malta_.28Order_of_Malta.29
holysepulchre.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the most contrarian view on a topic

And what is the other view? The one that mainstream media gives you?

False dichotomy, bro

> Why would I accept the most extreme, contrarian view on a topic as gospel?

Because deep down you're self-aware enough to know that society is sick. You can ignore the cancer if you want. See how far that gets you.

Society is sick, absolutely, and there are tools for fixing it that don't involve extremism. It takes time, study, care, and hard work.

> There are tools for fixing it that don't involve extremism
Individual solutions defy systemic problems.

The only way to solve systemic problems is to reject the system. We saw that time and again with various acts of civil disobedience, protests, and refusal to comply.

Redpilling is a refusal to comply with your own brainwashing.

Redpilling means to turn skeptical of everything around you.
Ie nothing is how you expect it and whatever the popular consensus is, is defacto wrong.

It's the rejection of everything you were taught on the basis that there is a corrupting force somewhere ruining everything.

The bluepilled "redpilled" are the ones that simply follow along with the idea that da joo's control everything because it's edgy and don't look deeper at the problems.

But calling it radicalization pretty much dumb.
Everyone can be radicalized however.

So, ideally, it's just good critical thinking skills and a healthy sense of skepticism? I'd be down with that.

The common usage I see seems to involve rejecting one prepackaged set of ideology in favor of another, which isn't great.

It is the Jews though, and it's obvious to everyone that thinks for themselves. Who owns your banks? Who controls minds (including yours) with the media they own? They don't even hide it. You are completely retarded.

Redpilling is just the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. That's the beauty of it. No doctrine. No faith. No rituals. No leader. You can take it or leave it, but you'll always take it because truth is more interesting than anything else. The reaction can be extreme because after you've spent your entire life being sold a lie it can be a shock to have your eyes opened.

Which truth, though? Whose?

The facts. Lurk moar newfag.

Which facts?

Are you talking understanding the world in its complexity or adopting an ideological worldview?

ad temperantiam

the truth that it was the fucking JEWS man

it was all them this whole entire time.

I agree that some of it is Jews, but where are sources on that picture, that pic is absolute bullshit.

Once you're redpilled, that's it... no going back. Ain't like in some desert cult where they need to fill your head with their bullshit 24/7... redpill stays with you until you die... I learned to love it!

9/11 was an inside job. get over it.

/thread

You can do your own research, and it will verify every single thing there.

Lmao "some of it is the Jews". Right right I'm sure the Rothschilds are really just some gentile's puppet, right?

why i haven't seen this yet we literally eat redpills to headache

redpill me on why you look chinese?

Already did, it's false, they are not worth 500 trillion, they didn't finance nearly every war either this is just absurd retarded, alex jones tier shit.

Red-pilling comes from the movie the matrix, and it serves the same purpose, revealing the truth.All forms of media push out the writers bias & untruths all trying to push for a 1984 style of suppression on the actual facts, but red-pilling means just asking for the facts, the truth and finding the false narratives meant to derail the truth.
>le
gee sure is 2009 up in here

The facts that are proven, and undeniably true.
The things that are always correct 2+2=4

You know it's a true redpill when it doesn't make you feel good. Being a leftie feels good. Becoming a radical Islamist probably feels good.

Redpill: Anyone who became "Redpilled" by unsourced memes on an anime forum is the definition of a useful idiot.

Who are the type of people that spend time on Sup Forums? Ask yourself that. Are these people winners, real go-getters, well-educated, socially succesful and knowledgeable people?

No, this board is dominated by emotionally stunted man-children, neckbeards, social wallflowers and NEETs

Anyone who would believe the "Redpill" offered here is the rights version of the SJW

SJWs are empty headed useful idiots that believe every retarded thing on tumblr, backed by "studies, statistics and science" that they don't understand

neo-Sup Forums is empty headed useful idiots that believe every retarded thing on Sup Forums, backed by "studies, statistics and science" that they don't understand

It's not the Rothschilds either. It's true, they are involved, but are by far not the most important players.

These aren't Jews -- they are royalty. These elite families that run central banks etc. do their bidding. They control them.

King Juan Carlos: Head of the Farnese Continuum – High level knight of the Equestrian order of the holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem – Sacred Military Constantinian order of Saint George – Knight of Malta
Vittorio Emanuele: Prince of Naples – pretender to the title of King of Jerusalem
Prins Bernhard van Lippe-Biesterveld – Husband of Princess Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard of Oranje-Nassau. One of the founding members of the Bilderberg Group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Military_Constantinian_Order_of_Saint_George
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar_(Freemasonry)#The_Degree_of_Knight_of_Malta_.28Order_of_Malta.29
holysepulchre.net/

It's simplistic and naive that to blame the jews for the worlds crisis.

Redpill is just another bluepill. You'll find real truth only within yourself

Can't you be a skeptic without being paranoid that there is a central force doing sneaky things?

If you are redpilled on redpill redpilling, you go back full circle. You can't escape.

what does it mean to be red-pilled. I think it's different for everyone. To me it's having been broken free from the life-long conditioning of perspective brought about by a deep inner urge. So deep that if you ignore it, you become risk your health. Deep down, we "know" truth from deception.

> 2+2=4

lrn2 common-core

Why?

because its 2016

>redpill me
20th century Western history is almost all *fiction*.