twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post yfw you learn Mark Frost was a big WoW and Skyrim gamer
welcometotwinpeaks.com/news/mark-frost-paladin-prophecy-mtv/

Kyle MacLachlan = 49 Dale Cooper = 49
Harry S Truman = 59 Michael Ontkean = 59
Laura Palmer = 46 Sheryl Lee = 46
Frank Silva = 41 Killer Bob = 41

CHARLOTTE BEST GIRL

Wait, in the Missing Pieces, how did Doctor Hayward get the note about the angel's return?

The tirestires with their entire album: shadowdog

I always got the impression that he overheard Laura's "the angels have all gone away" speech and wrote it himself.

What 9 songs will fill out the rest of the soundtrack?

OMFG - Hello
youtube.com/watch?v=XRgiNUtJurk

Riley Lynch Summer Mixtape 2k17

youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

damn, haven't heard this song in a while

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20

This song has been confirmed to play over the final episode's credits, by the way.

I mean I appreciate the effort and watched the video but it doesn't work here where you have two chances to see what the video is before playing it

youtube.com/watch?v=ejfdNe7Kr4U
>“I feel I let [Kanye] down a little bit,” Lynch revealed to the Daily Beast. The doomed initiative likely took place last year, after Lynch told the LA Times he “loved” West’s song Blood on the Leaves. Lynch also praised Yeezus’s overall “minimalism”, in a chat with Rolling Stone: “A minimal thing, it doesn’t hurt the mind,” he said, “and the mind can soar.”

Christopher Tin - Baba Yetu
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc
>Gold
>Always believe in your soul
>You've got the power to know
>You're indestructible
>Always believe in, you are
>Gold
screencap this post

youtube.com/watch?v=iqu132vTl5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw

youtube.com/watch?v=jc7r_B0ZWDY

youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc
youtube.com/watch?v=0U2zJOryHKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

did she get fucked?

>tfw still over a week until more telekino

>I don't remember much of anything; anymo-o-o-re

how did he remember the lyrics then?

Reminder that Cooper became a retarded at 2:53 pm MT

Skrillex. David loves Skrillex.

Holy fuck the power socket scene is good. One of the best effects so far desu

reminder that the reason dougie is a retard is because coop achieved peak mindfulness while in the lodge

that's why he's super in tune with what's going on around him while seemingly having no idea what is happening

>The mental silence paradigm is both complementary to and a progression of the mindfulness concept. While mindfulness involves the passive observation of stimuli with the aim of reducing mental reactions, mental silence involves progressing this experience to, and attaining, a state of no-mental-content-at-all, while remaining in full control of one’s faculties.

david lynch is all about this bullshit

>pay for amazon prime
>pay for showtime through amazon prime
>get blotchy low res garbage streams with no downloads from Amazon

>pirate from Amazon
>get clean 1080p digital copy
What the fuck is Amazon's problem?

Same but I pay through cable provider.

Yeah ikr. Why is there no option to select the video quality? Why did I get 240p video with frameskips when my internet's fast enough to stream 1080p on youtube? Why is there that stupid overlay thing that tells you the actor playing whatever character is onscreen? Does Amazon honestly think their userbase is 12?

I know it seems like a lifetime to us, but how much time has passed in the main story so far this season? Just a couple of days, right? A week at most?

The overlay should only be there when you hover your mouse over the screen. And I've had no problem with other shows on Amazon Prime so I think it's most of Showtime's issue. I had shitty video quality streaming on their official site too.

Yeah only a week. That said, the investigation in season 1 was about 2 weeks.

Probably about a week. It was the same in seasons 1 and 2. Only like a week passed during season 1 and up until Leland was caught.

Assuming a band playing at The Roadhouse signals the end of one day, it's been 6 days.

Chromatics (Day 1)
The Cactus Blossoms (Day 2)
Au Revoir Simone (Day 3)
Trouble (Day 4)
Sharon Van Etten (Day 5)
"The" Nine Inch Nails (Day 6)

inb4 some faggot pulls the "nothing's happened" card anyway

>Assuming a band playing at The Roadhouse signals the end of one day

bad assumption since even at a shitty dive bar in the middle of nowhere with a capacity of less than fifty people, nine inch nails still wouldn't be the headliner, and are just warming up the audience for a decent band

Twin Peaks is set in an alternate universe where the bands at the Roadhouse are just local Washington indie bands, though.

girl on right is jiggly af

Never made that connection before now. It would be more interesting to watch as an 18-hour supercut film with this in mind. The episodic format does it no favors because everything wasn't made to fit that way.

>The episodic format does it no favors because everything wasn't made to fit that way.
Why do people keep repeating this meme

nearly every episode so far has fit the episodic structure.

I am ready for James vs Red feud and Becky's death investigated by Bobby.

Because it literally wasn't filmed to be episodic, Lynch just had to edit it into 1 hour segments.

>episodic structure
>have a single act of the narrative which is interrupted by a five minute muscal number, and then cut to an experimental art film for the rest of the episode

So his name is the Fireman. Neato

Who's Red and who the heck is Becky?

Notice how there are no cliffhangers at the end of episodes? Notice how stuff just happens without any follow-up?

If that was true, the Roadhouse performances would bookend every episode. We got Trouble before the credits, and Nine Inch Nails damn near the beginning of the last episode. It literally wasn't shot to fit the TV format. That was all done in editing.

Maybe that's why his place is black and white but the Lodge is red. The Lodge is red because of Fire, and it's the Fireman's job to put it out.

Source.

These are all pretty shit arguments and can apply to many other TV shows.

yeah im preety sure she would be the next laura palmer

It's the appropriate amount of question marks in his credited name, and the soundtrack is going to have a Badalamenti song named Fireman. Plus, the description of the episode after next is "there's fire where you're going"

The song being played during the scene where he floats into the air and creates the golden ball is called "The Fireman"

Twin Peaks: The Return was literally conceived & shot as an 18-hour film you fucking autist. It's obvious that the episodes don't follow a traditional contained narrative. That's why they're even referred to as "parts" as opposed to episodes.

>It's obvious that the episodes don't follow a traditional contained narrative
They pretty much do though

Many other TV shows weren't filmed as one long movie and TV shows are normally still filming later episodes while the show is being aired.

>bobby investigating his own daughter's death

Seems cruel.

Guys, is there any place where I could find every word Dougiecoop has spoken?

Rewatch the episodes and write them down.

>Becky Burnett
>Bobby's daughter

She's married to Steven Burnett, you fucking retard.

they're written on the inside of his glasses

has spoken

youtu.be/FHCGbrXBA5Y?t=1040

>Kyle MacLachlan = 49
His Wikipedia says he's 58

I was gonna say this too

you realize that could be interpreted either way?

>Getting married before 30
Why are americans so dumb?

>Not getting married and having kids before 30
This is why Europe will be a Muslim caliphate in 60 years.
Real "smart" dude.

Sorry. I don't live in an immigrant-filled country.

The most true statement ever on Twin Peaks, desu.

I'm just posting what the man said. I'm sure he kept the episodic format in mind while filming/ editing, so ultimately it doesn't matter.

Dougie Jones needs to have its own show.

>its
Don't disrespect him.

Got a light?

>Laura is the one
>118

What did Lynch mean by this? Absolutely nothing because I doubt a surrealist gives a shit about autistic math.

anyone else watch ep. 8 on >1x speed?

Good think Lynch is only 50% of Twin Peaks, then.

Pretty sure she got raped to death by Richard or something. Didn't that one dude at the end of ep7 shout that he was looking for her at the diner?

If a hobo came up to your car window and asked in a creepy, distorted voice for a light, would you give him one?

I'd ask him if he had a bug down his throat

It's pretty sad how Frost doesn't get enough recognition,

it's funny how everyone assumes Lynch is the weirdo and Frost is the normie when Lynch directed The Straight Story and Frost is co-writing every episode of S3

Lynch can be very down to earth when he wants to, and Frost loves weird shit as much as Lynch does

I doubt that alphabet/number theory means anything, anyway. But even if it did, that would be Frost's thing, not Lynch's. Too many people fail to recognize that Twin Peaks does not exist without Mark Frost. They each have their unique contributions and that's what makes Twin Peaks such a great collaboration. Most of the dipshits here just boil it down to

>Everything I like in Twin Peaks = Lynch
>Everything I don't like in Twin Peaks = Frost

It applies to every country
If you don't have kids you die.

i wish i had a wife like Jane-E. One that will essentially let me get away with cheating on her, get me out of my problems, breastfeed me

Unironically the best song in The Return, so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-l-R0Ozi5s

I don't believe MIKE wants to help Agent Cooper.

Can't wait to see her dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lvHpkndatM

same, fucking flat character

they are not horns, but arms that bend back

>But even if it did, that would be Frost's thing, not Lynch's
Nah, I'd definitely see something like that coming from Lynch, since he is into numerology.

Nice try, but 'Never Gonna Give You Up' is already canon in the Twin Peaks universe. It was song option E3 in the Double R's jukebox according to the 1991 Twin Peaks Town Access Guide.

You RickRoll'd yourself.

Rate my family pic, /tpg/.

I doubt they'd work together if they were polar opposites.

Marry, kill, fuck