youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was 2
I don't know

i didnt laugh but i thought there is justice afterall

was 2 years old mate

i was 11.
it was an action movie not a comedy

they'd never admit it toady, but most people I've talked to said that they feeled americans had it coming, and that they probably deserved it.

Not even a Burger, but didn't laugh, 3.000 + innocent people died.

This is just shitty banter trying to bait burgers.
KYS

>innocent
but they are part of an evil empire. they are like the dead workers on the death star in star wars

>implying the majority of people who frequent this board were even old enough to remember it properly

My countrymen also got died there. How come would I laugh at it? stupid pakiBong

I was 10 and I was shocked watching it on news... But now I feel like understanding why did Bin Laden or our ancestors want to destroy America. I unironically think they deserved it.

3000 bankers and wall street yuppies died. they were the people who gained from helping the mujahideen in the first place. karma is a bitch.

We all laughed when you got nuked, slitty

t. Cowardly proxy man

This, too offensive to call it banter

t. lights too bright nip

workers on the death star were part of a battleship crew
WTC workers were civilians

the empire did nothing wrong

blowing up Alderaan was a war crime

Why do you know me?

so was selling weapons to the rebellion

The crimes of a few doesn't justify genociding a whole planet

this

> Clerks reference
I don't know if this counts as normie.

i was mad, they interrupted anime on tv to show this bs

>was in chemical course
>professor told us an event happend in the states
>everybody laughed
>realised it wasn't some mickey mouse attack
>felt concerned

more brits died on 9/11 than 7/7 m8

My mum died there. If she were at home, I wouldn't even cry and pay any attention.

Innocent people die in wars, you know. Only this time it was muricans instead of schoolkids or farmers in some far away country you don't care about.

the scale that the empire and the rebellion were fighting over was like thousands if not millions of planets, alderaan wasn't that big a deal, to us it would be like if they blew up the UN headquarters or something

This, my 15 y/o self was mad.

fake news.com.ru

I'm a triple citizenship Jewish guy

was 21.
It looks so fake and I thought it was another movie trailer.

Man that's too cruel

I didn't laugh, I was fucked off.
They ruined my morning cartoons those fuckers.

I was in year 7, first year of high school. Kids had no idea what was going on but there were a lot of jokes about it going around the school. I remember the principal holding a school assembly in the main quad and a senior kid shouting "here comes the aeroplane", with all of his peers laughing.
The flash games and clips made shortly after were pretty funny. Does anyone remember the flash clips of this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=WWD7iw_1M0Q

Yea. I was like 5, and you got to know the love a kid gives to his mother at that age.

There was no laughter. The assburger man had died just a few days earlier.

Is she ethnically Jewish? Man, how did you deal with it...

I head any Jewish person strangely did not work at the buildings.

I was 5

She's Jewish. It's wrong, but her job wasn't located there tho. I'm still trying to deal with it by forgetting all the feelings caused by her. Seems like there's also a psycho trauma which constantly hurts me

They kill civilians on a daily basis all around the world so fuck em

I was at a friends house playing tekken and his mom kicked us from the tv to watch news coverage. No laughs were had

Dude it's too cruel... i was also 5yo atm but you must have led a very trying life... RIP ur mom

Well, now it doesn't feel so bad as it used to. I have a nice gf I'm in love with for several years, got a descent job which doesn't require to spend a lot of time for it and stuff like that. The life goes on and such thing can't be changed. Of course, this is like a bleeding wound, but time heals it, not as quick as I'd like to, however.

I didnt. Mom said now amers began to fuck all world and she was right! lol.

That's good. I cannot believe my mom will die someday... RIP ur mom

Woah edgy xD
literal autistic 12 y/o tier humor

>Flag

*never forgets*

Hey, remember when we dropped a nuclear bomb on you? So funny xd

Came back from school, bought a bag of chips on the way home, invited a friend who lived next door over and we played Clonk.
Mom came back from work a bit early today, thought I'd be in trouble for not doing homework before playing games on my PC, but she didn't care. Turned TV on, they were talking about the towers. Didn't really care, save for the fact that my other friends mother lived in New York. She called my friend a bit later, turns out she wasn't anywhere near the towers.
And that was the extent of us caring. Back then it seemed to be too far away to be important.

>american logistics

ofc its fucking funny you subhuman

You know... The American government claim that only one Russian died on 911. Meanwhile RT publish that 26 Russian nationals have died in the attack.

oh lol this one is always included in flash folder at the school lab

wtf

This tbqfh

My mother died that day, she was only 5 years old, stop making fun of this

The vast majority of the Afghan resistance didn't end up as Taliban or Al-Qaeda.

t. Afghan

I was 10 and also thought it was an action movie, and said "whoa that's cool" and my mom slapped the shit out of me.

Was she also a kike?

Ought to pummel you both for your lunch monies

Why are all Russians so anti-semitic?

I was 2

Ever seen a jew?

Yeah, but then they couldn't stand that so they created two wars and killed hundreds of innocents from America, Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason at all other than revenge....

....while somehow still being friends with the Saudis who actually committed the act.

Just goes to show that

money > everything

in America

4quads, noice
was funny for 2 seconds, then americans panicked and started hunting, scared, americans fuckin up in in afganistan and irak, my sides hit the orbit

Yes. They seem like normal people.

t. kike

Lol, it's because Muscovites are all Jews and poorfags resent that.

how come they didnt evacuate 3000 people?

>two buildings go down
Probably didn't think it was a big deal. I don't remember hearing the casualty number.

>losing a precious day of work because of some stupid terrorist attack

Do you know how much money is on the line?

Plus most of those jobs are probably all automated by now. Nothing of much value was lost.

I thanked Osama bin Laden in my heart for removing those ugly blocks of concrete from existence.

>NATO bombing of Serbia in 1999
>Serbian sources estimated between 1,200 and 5,700 civilian deaths

>9/11 in 2001
>3000 dead

Makes you think.

It was also very rich people who attacked them. Bin Laden was a billionaire and he had billionaire funders from Saudi Arabia.

Literally for once, rich people killing rich people.

>Why are all Russians so anti-semitic?
I'm Russian and I'm not anti-semitic. I met lots of people from Israel (that was in California, Bay Area), all of them knew Russian and were nice guys.

I was at school when that happened. I didn't believe it was true until I got home. At first I thought it was joke but then I realized it's not.

Some of the victims were cleaners and firefighters you muppet.

Like ... a lot

I wasn't even born at that time

underaged OUT

underrated

I didn't? I was upset that cartoons were cancelled to talk about this, i was 11.

This, plus Larry benefited so it's all good.

kek

Serbs did WTC? Or you mean that Serbian government don't care about people and how much actually died?

I was shoked like it's some kind of apocalypse. RLY.

I didn't because I am not an Arab, an anti-West marxist or a German.

I was 12 but I was happy cartoon network didnt interrupt cartoons

>there are people here who remember this happening
lmao gtfo grandpa

I don't really remember but I think I was at school.

I'm not even American but it made me really paranoid because I lived under a flight route. Yeah that probably makes me a pussy but still.

Now when I watch it on Youtube it sends a shiver down my spine.

I came home from school and it was weird because my dad was home watching CNN with the towers burning and said he didn't want to be disturbed because "this is important" and to me the only important thing at that moment was to play Pokemon Snap which I got for my birthday a few days prior so that was what I was going to do instead of looking at some dumbass towers burning