It's nice being under a presidency that actually facilitates job growth

It's nice being under a presidency that actually facilitates job growth.

Hillary will continue that.

Other urls found in this thread:

denverpost.com/2016/07/26/unitedhealthcare-acquires-rocky-mountain-health-plans/
strawpoll.me/10937437
nytimes.com/2016/07/31/opinion/campaign-stops/the-path-to-prosperity-is-blue.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>facilitate job growth
>take money from said jobs to give it to niggers who don't work and whores

14.6 million Starbucks jobs.

Thanks Obama

Holy shit I'm growing an army

Thanks republican congress

>complains about people working
>ridicules people for working a job at a coffee shop

cuckservatives cant get it right

First of all don't speak of jobs you're not qualified for, Trump voter.

Second of all, why do you right wing retards always lie about and shit on your own country that you hate so much.

Pathetic samefag

Yeah, because it's not like Obama is the one who chooses which to sign into law or anything. Take a civics class.

The Republican Congress that calls it the Obama economy. Ok.

>coffee shop
>working
pick one, even government workers do more work than them.

The Republican Congress that promised me Obamacare was a job killer.

Yeah because obama is a legislator. Off yourself moron

POST YFW YOU'VE BEEN REDPILLED BY THE OBAMA LEAF!!!

Thank you for correcting the record.

Pay attention to Slovakian politics, kiddo. We're doing quite alright economically right now.

THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS THAT TAKES NO CREDIT FOR THE OBAMA ECONOMY. REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

It's getting old, dude.

How many residents has it added, retard?

I love how the graph gets cut off in 2008, because before that job growth outstripped population growth and the government didn't have to print $600B to $1.1T a year to do it.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

GET A LOAD OF THIS RETARD. BABIES DON'T NEED JOBS MORON.

>84485182

It's not worth paying attention here, the lefties have nearly automatic win because everybody who lived under communism and is past 30 votes for left because it keeps promising decent retirement funds because commies fucked everybody over and nobody who wasn't very successful in last 20 years has any real savings

denverpost.com/2016/07/26/unitedhealthcare-acquires-rocky-mountain-health-plans/

It is a job killer. Here's an article about a local provider who sold its company, and 3,000 jobs are being shipped to India for "customer support".
That's just what's close to me.

You should stick to threads about fucking moose, because you know nothing about how Obama care has Fucked this country.

Cutting the graph off at 2008 is the most dishonest and pathetic propaganda technique i've seen that i used again and again by the media.

If you include the 8 years prior to the 2008 crash you'd see growth, an outlier even in 08, and then stagnation ever since.

If you start in 2008 you get a negative outlier event and then stagnation that looks like incredible growth.

Fuck off.

Republicucks don't create jobs, don't invest in infrastructure, and don't care whether you get healthcare. Reminder that supporting Republicucks means supporting an objectively worse future for yourself just because you don't like brown people.

strawpoll.me/10937437
>IS Sup Forums CHANGING OR IS IT JUST A FEW SHILLS
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437
strawpoll.me/10937437
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437
strawpoll.me/10937437
>VOTE HERE
strawpoll.me/10937437

>it's a job killer

Triggered cuck buttmad about republican congress

>these morons actually think George Bush was a strong job creator

You can't make this shit up.

You retards deserve to lose for being so stupid.

Sorry. The path to prosperity is blue.

nytimes.com/2016/07/31/opinion/campaign-stops/the-path-to-prosperity-is-blue.html

Thanks republican congresses shame on you 04 congress

crediting Republican Congress for 42% unemployment rate.

Yeah too bad they won't tell you what most of those jobs are (part time/temps), and who got those jobs (illegals/H1Bs).

>last surplus was under republican congress

>millions out of work
>job growth
Yay a shit ton of part time jobs thanks to Obamacare, that surely will help people.

#MAGA

Yup thank you republican congress

Wow great link.

BASED BILL CLINTON LEFT GEORGE BUSH AND REPUBLICAN CONGRESS A $230 BILLION SURPLUS. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?

Wow great samefag

REPUBLICAN

CONGRESS

Cool graph, how do you explain the explain the economy's sub 3% growth?

No deposit for you today.

You're clearly spamming. You're just replying to every one of my posts and sperging out saying "thanks Republican Congress"

You should actually be banned.

I know you're a buttmad Trumplet. You're in deep depression because your candidate is getting obliterated but why don't you try fucking off.

Republican Congresses are pretty great. Good thing we're going to have one for another twenty years because they got the census.

>Republican congress
Notice a trend?

Thank you for correcting the record

Most are minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage jobs.

The middle class is disintegrating, the wage gap is increasing, and wealth is flowing solely to the wealthy

Today, I will remind him.

I knew that day felt special

You're welcome, America

Clinton had spending caps put on him and it resulted in a surplus. Go figure?

Hillary IS the best candidate for America.

>change the job title of 250,000 government layabouts,

omg 250,000 new jobs nigga!

Can Sup Forums discuss how pathetically sad it is that these right wing retards spent 7 years trashing the OBAMA ECONOMY and are now suddenly trying to take credit for it.

>spams same 6 images
>wants to ban the truth
Typical leftie

>Published on 4/20
>A fucking leaf
DUDE

The economy crashed after the dot com bubble and then it began to steadily recover until the housing crash made it fall again.

I know this is just a political pissing thread but the president has very little control over the economy.

>92 million people were unemployed 3 months ago
>now it's 93 million
>LOOK GUYS OBAMA CREATED JOBS

BASED BILL CLINTON LEFT GEORGE BUSH AND REPUBLICAN CONGRESS A $230 BILLION SURPLUS. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?

le flat lining jobs graph

I have literally thousands of images so not only are you a right wing retard but you're also a pathetic little liar.

Reminder ;^)

>debt free by 2012

HOLY SHIT. RIGHT WING RETARDS ACTUALLY THINK EVERY ELDERLY RETIREE SHOULD BE COUNTED AS UNEMPLOYED.

TRUMP VOTERS ARE ACTUALLY THIS STUPID?

>leaf
The largest economic downturn ever is about to occur within our life time
Nice try shill

Clinton had spending caps put on him and it resulted in a surplus. Go figure?

So you admit the economy does better under Democrats. That's my point.

> thousands of images of economic data for a country he doesn't live in so he can make these daily threads on pol

For what purpose?

You wish. You want that to happen because you hate America and it pisses you off that it's doing well under a black president.

>Didn't read it

Come on my friend ;^)

I didn't even make this thread. I'm happy that others are using my charts.

First of all, I am the american here. Not you, weedman.
Second of all, america is still feeling the effects of the recession. Wallstreet is going to cave on the next bubble.
Thanks for correcting the record.

Can you please explain why Trump and his right wing retard followers think there 94 million """unemployed""" and the real unemployment rate is 42%.

It seems there is a severe degree of autism among Trump's followers.

Discuss.

>Gets caught being uninformed
>Memes instead of making a thought out response
DUDE

This right wing retard admits Republicans are the biggest spenders.

22 posts by a fucking retarded leaf I am ashamed to be a Canadian on this thread.

>Probably a gay faggot loving Tredeau weedman

Don't deflect the question friend, please read it. ;^)

job creation meme is only for murrican retards. no other country believes in 'president Y created XX million jobs' meme. no one talks like that. no one thinks like that. only murricans need such dumb simplification. you could as well said that president obama gave birth to 20 million americans, or won 40 gold medals at olympics. because you are retarded.

ignore job creation posts
hide job creation threads
report job creation posters

>right wing retards right wing retards
>literally ignore that 100% of the economic recovery happened under Republican fiscal leadership
>tfw Obama's greatest achievement was being a powerless loser who got cucked out of decision-making by the Republicans

Damn it feels good to run the country.

Honestly it's clear that Trump supporters are bitching about the economy because they lack the education and/or the skills to succeed in the 21st economy.

You can /thread /board and /election this.

HOLY SHIT
LEAFS ARE THIS STUPID TO ASSUME A GOVERNMENT BEING RUN BY A ISLAMIC COMMUNITY ORGANIZER WON'T USE AGE OLD TACTICS OF FIXING STATISTICS TO MAKE IT SEEM FAVORABLE

>canadian education

Discuss the only autism in this bread is you.

>Sign govt funding of student loans into law
>Tell every kid in high school they should go to college
>Not count college kids as unemployed because they are in school
>College kids get out of school, can't find a good job for their Obama sponsored Women Studies degree, get a job at Starbucks berely scraping by
WE FIXED UNEMPLOYMENT!!!

>20% of the population removed from the statistic so that the numbers look good
>reality is still the same, and 93 million people don't have jobs
>REALITY IS RIGHT WING NONSENSE

>tfw I wrote in Obama

The real unemployment rate is somewhere near 20%. This percentage includes individuals who have given up on finding a job and are now permanently dependent on welfare and/or family members for survival.

26 posts in under 30minutes maximum leaf shilling intensified.

It went into the Koch Brothers' pockets.

What's this? From the very same report. Did you just get IRREVOCABLY BTFO.

THANKS FOR ADMITTING THE US ECONOMY DOES BETTER UNDER DEMOCRATS! THAT WAS MY POINT!

>being this fucking handicapped.

He thinks my 80 year old grandma should be counted as unemployed. Yes that's right. Trump's voters are this retarded.

I don't think there are any real Trump supporters here. Its just an A.I. that learns how to respond to users with "shill", "cuck" and so forth.

I see you read the abstract, now read the conclusion. ;^)

Yes, thanks Republican Congress for fucking up Obamacare so all the full-time jobs get split up into multiple part-time jobs. Fuck. Brilliant job "growth" scheme.