JUST

JUST

>mobile posting
JUST

And where are you posting from? Your "battlestation?"

>caring about Meta Critic Score
JUST

Already lower than Wonder Woman. Who would've thought that the top two mist critically acclaimed capekino this year would be from Fox-Marvel and DCEU.

MCU has been exposed as the sterile crap that it is.

>disney
>capeshit
>full a niggers
>spider-man is a literal twink
>iron man shoehorned so it doesn't flop
>only 72 on MC
JUST indeed

Why because it exposes how mediocre the new spidey film is?

Metacritic is much more accurate than rottentomatoes retarded algorithm

Ju-
Oh wait...

OP BTFO

>Spider-Man 72
>Wonder Woman 76
>Logan 77
*breathes in*

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA

>93
>At Just 68 reviews.

It'll be below 90 by the time it reaches 200.

This movie is absolutely Just.

That bad huh? I thought so from the trailers

Mate Like I care about that piece of crap. If your biggest defence is that it's better than BvS then it's not a very good movie to defend is it?

Well what exactly are you trying to say? Because 72 is way above average for capeshit movies. Also who tf uses metacritic, you're just grasping at straws to make the movie seem bad.

For comedy capes that take zero risks and are meant to please everyone it denotes it's mediocre.

If a controversial/divisive film like say cloud Atlas got that score it would be understandable.

Metacritic is much much better than Rotten Tomatoes that only serves to filter liberal films into 100%.

>not caring about metacritics
>caring about redditomatoes instead
J U S T
U
S
T

Shouldn't give too much credit to metacritic OP.

Winter soldier considered by fans as possibly the best MCU film has a lower score than Dr.Strange and civil bore.

Yeah Batman begins and winter soldier is 70. Avengers is 68. Terminator 2 75.

Whereas Civil garbage is 75. Dr.Strange 72 , homecoming(which is unremarkable btw) is at 72(but might just get lower)

Don't worry mousecuck, maybe one day the MCU won't be generic trash.

Accurate score, not funny

>phoneposting "JUST"
do you not see the irony in this?

Oh I am sorry based PC user. I can't spend all day in the basement. I try to seek sunlight as often as possible.

I would personally put it at 30.

I despise a film that tries be all intellectual and philosophical all the while failing miserably at basic shit like editing,pacing, scene transition, etc...

Snyder learnt all the wrong lessons from Nolan. He needs to watch TDK again to see how Nolan masterfully builds suspense and delivers the thrills.

You don't have to spend all day on your PC to post on Sup Forums. There's no logic in your post.

You can't wait until you get home to post your shitty thread like the rest of us?

>Average rating: 7.7/10

It's not that different from the Metacritic.

Yea for me it was a weird movie where I loved certain parts of it but ultimately it didn't really connect

Yeah, but that's the average for most capeshit. Only movies like the original Spidermen or TDK manage to break the 8/10 barrier

Why waste the time I spend with my family on you retards? Better do it since I am bored at work.

TDKR and Avengers are at 8 mate

Sure, but they don't represent the average score. To name a few, Logan, the first Spiderman, CW, GotG, DofP, Burton's Batmen... they're all considered good to great but their average scores are all lower than 80

On metacritic the highest Marvel score is SM2 with 83, while for DC it's Superman 2 with 87

>Wonder Women: 92%
>Spiderman: 93%

OMG DC BTFO

Metacritic score is literally always 20% lower than RT because of their rating system

>93 with only 68 reviews

Hope your heart can take it when it gets lower than wonder woman and probably even below 90. Kek

Because superman 2 is GOAT

73. But it's true it'll move sooner or later. Maybe it'll go higher