So I just finished watching LOST. What did I think about it?

So I just finished watching LOST. What did I think about it?

Season 5 was the best.

uh... lost memes?

The moment they startee introducing shit like the others and jacob it went downhill

I-i think Jacob was kinda cool desu

How did Bosch end up on the beech?

>The moment they startee introducing shit like the others and jacob it went downhill
So seasons 1-3?

god you're retarded

S3 and S5 were pure kino.
S1 and S2 were amazing.
S4 was somewhat chewed up by the writers strike. Some really good episodes but the season as a whole doesn't feel as coherent as the rest.
S6... well, all the on-island stuff is actually pretty great, but the flash-sideways or whatever fuck you want to call them were taking up way too much time.

I stopped watching when they wanted me to believe that polar bears could survive on a tropical island.

Stupidest shit ever, learn your botany.

>when Juliette is hitting the bomb over and over and then suddenly the LOST logo at the end is all white instead of black
Oh my

it's a mystery a.k.a. an excuse to filibuster the plot with morality and misdirection while giving off the vibe of a soon to come connecting piece of the puzzle so magnificent that you can't fathom it.

You didn't like the last season, but the one chick kinda looked like Tina Fey so you got one good fap out of it

>they wanted me to believe that polar bears could survive on a tropical island
You realize there was a significance of Polar Bears being on that island, right?

Yes. The dharma initiative were training them to go the through the portal/donkey wheel. It really is not as complex or interesting at all really.

Fucking idiot.

How am I the idiot for pointing that out? Quit projecting.

The only thing i am projecting, is sperm....on your mothers vagina, ass and mouth.

Now go away.

Should have ended before the shitty time-travel arc.

>meme mom jokes
>in the current year
>getting this defensive in thread based upon a 7 year show
What's next, you gonna tell me to kill myself?

You seem flustered.
Really hit a nerve there huh?

ииc

It got a Little LOST plot wise?