What if Steavonnie is like Steven's final form type shit. Think about it...

What if Steavonnie is like Steven's final form type shit. Think about it, Connies got the sword and Steven's got the shield so if her talent passes over into the fusion then she/he whatever the fuck could fuck shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

tranquil-slaughterhouse.tumblr.com/post/147294680244/so-the-summary-for-beach-city-drift-according-to
tranquil-slaughterhouse.tumblr.com/post/147347431779/other-summaries-of-summer-of-steven-episodes
discount-supervillain.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Drink bleach.

i think anyone with half a brain already figured that out after sworn to the sword

don't you have some leafyishere videos to watch

Don't you have better shows to watch?

Honestly, I just like Stevonnie because Stevonnie is fetish fuel.

NO WAY. How could they think up such an amazing plot device?!?!?!?!?

Be they wizards?

Does it have a penis?

There are no better shows.

I thought it was terrible writing that Stevonnie didn't check its crotch and it completely blew my immersion for this show about sparkly, fusing, inorganic aliens.

I'm just mad about the way they keep teasing a steven/peridot fusion.

In what way did they tease it?

Almost every episode of the barn arc.

you seem to be confusing Steven with garnet. an easy mistake.

I have a feeling the tumblrinas would have taken it as a shoutout/message to trans people.

It makes sense that she'd be the first gem he'd fuse with since Garnet, Amy, and Pearl would be far to grossed out to.

Tumblr is why we can't have nice things

serious?

Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl all probably see fusing with Steven as not that much different than fusing with Rose

Pearl might get freaked out if it give her human parts but Amethyst wouldn't mind and I think Garnet just wouldn't care

Honestly I can't auctualy remember most of why I got the impression but I do remember expecting it when they went to fight the cluster.

I should rewatch the episodes so I can remember why I kept expecting a fusion.

I wonder if order of fusion matters if garnet split up before a fusion would it affect the outcome.

I have wondered this too

if there a difference between Amethyst fused to Garnet and Amethyst fused to Ruby and Sapphire

I think the answer is no, a fusion is more than just the sum of its parts, but it is also the sum of its parts and basic math teaches use the order u add things together doesn't really matter

1+2+3=6 and (1+2)+3=6

i think the crew said it doesn't matter

Only if you want it to.

are we getting a real Stevonnie episode soon?

If the promo for the upcoming Steven Nuke is any indication than the answer would be yes

I mean she is going to show up in an episode

will it be like Alone Together or just a cameo like We Need to Talk, no one can say

Beach City drift

I am looking forward to a proper action Stevonie episode. But I want a proper Steven and Connie action episode first.

They probably should have had connie in the cluster defeating episode.

At the very least we get Stevonnie in that awesome bomber jacket.
But they have to be aware that they have done a huge load of Gem-only stuff now and people will ask themelves if Connie is ever going anywhere.

>I think the answer is no, a fusion is more than just the sum of its parts, but it is also the sum of its parts and basic math teaches use the order u add things together doesn't really matter
That's not how Chemistry works though. My theory is that order matters, unless the crew really did say otherwise.

Guys, I really wanna fap to Stevonnie.... she counts as grown right?

They did. Sorry, mang.

Woah, that's two kids, man!
Fusion seems to deal with relationships, and since feelings change I can see fusion order being important. The CG don't know Ruby and Sapphire individually like they know Garnet. Amethyst likes Garnet and Pearl but shows a disliking towards Sugilite.
I'd imagine that given enough gems/fusions the end result will end up as the same sort of ugly monster of blurred thoughts, like how mixing enough paints gives you brown.

They technically have about 27 years of life experience...but they also basically have the mentality of an early teenager so they're a retarded 27 year old.

Physically they're exactly as old as they feel superficially, they're a few months old technically, and a few thousand years old cumulatively.

Legally they're not a person so you're in the clear.

And if it makes you feel any better, Steven and Connie are touching each other's genitals ALL THE TIME as Stevonnie and that shit gets shown on international children's television.

>people will ask themelves if Connie is ever going anywhere.
Sword and board Stevonnie has been foreshadowed literally since Lion 2 when we see them wield Rose's sword out of fusion together.

It doesn't matter. Touch yourself to whatever you please.

Yes, but with it being this obvious, we are basically just waiting for it to happen, which will require them to get there in the meantime, seeing as this show is all about building stuff up over time and making them grow organically.

are you retaded? how slow can you possible be, everyone has known this forever.

Guys did you ever notice that Garnet is the only Crystal Gem with two gems? I'm starting to think she's somehow two gems permanently fused together.

I wonder if ruby and sapphire have there own rooms in the temple garnet always uses both gems to open the door.

If that's true, I wonder if all the other fusions have their own rooms based on rooms fusing.

It would be more accurate to say that Stevonnie is Connie's final form.

Is she implying Steven should let Connie die by unfusing or that Steven's only shapeshifted into a form resembling Stevonnie.

He is keeping Connie artificially alive with this fused form, I think.
Which is of course assuming a thing or ten about how fusion between them works and how Steven ages in the long term.

The former. The implication is that Connie would have eventually died of old age, so they fused into Stevonnie in order to prevent that.

It's still a really weird thing for _Garnet_ to be suggesting though, seeing as she is the embodiment of a relationship between two Gems who always want to stay fused. But it's just a fan comic, so no need to analysis it too much.

I think what she says is not: "let her die", but: "the day will come".

>latetotheparty.jpg

I hope not

But does she have a dick?

>she

We don't even know for sure if Steven has one. So no way to know.

In the same way that Spider Woman counts as grown, despite being unconscious for a large chunk of her childhood. Just don't imagine her grown-teen-pregnant!

The funny thing with SU fusion is that I see it being more like Digimon Evolution.

Its like the difference between SkullGreymon and regular Greymon.

I get the feeling that when we see Malachite again its gonna be REAL different.

Gotta remember that fusion is also an amalgam of emotions.

Same
I'm experiencing the same hype as well when a fusion happens

Grief-stricken Stevonnie might be fun.

So if they unfused Connie would grow old instantly or Steven would simply pop out Connie's withered skeleton?

It can't be the latter because Connie's consciousness would be long gone at that point. It can be a fusion when there's only one living partner.

Jesus this is fucked up. What happens when a gem gets shattered or a human like Connie dies while fused?

That doesn't seem the case. Steven is basically a polymorph. As long as Connie is fused with him she has the same qualities and shouldn't age. Steven could probably rejuvenate people by fusing with them. Seeing how aging is just oxygen fatigue, he could probably even rejuvenate them with his spit. People should be lining-up around the block to have Steven spit in their mouth.

Steven Anti-Aging/Healing Kissing Booth when.

This is for PURITY only. Not for sexual.

Steven would be the best doctor.

>WHATS A SCALPEL, I JUST KISS STUFF.

Season 3 episode 16: Steven vs Big Pharma

Hm. Steven does fix people. That much is true.
But I don't know if that includes reversing the effects of aging by removing the effects on a cellular level.
...Did he kiss grandma Pizza at some point?

>he actually can kiss it all better

That would be the easiest world domination set-up ever: no loyalty — no eternal life. Either proclaim Steven your God Emperor or die of old age.

The spit must flow.

>But I don't know if that includes reversing the effects of aging by removing the effects on a cellular level.
Just remembered he healed Greg and he didn't get any younger. Hurts a little bit desu

>>he actually can kiss it all better
Precious Steven Dad When.

>all great music in the world is composed on the ukulele in his honor
>giant palaces surrounded by fields if roses are set up in star-shapes
It's good to be the king.

It could be as simple as his spit only having a local effect. Or there simply isn't being enough or the effect not being very visible. We are talking about full body regeneration. You'd probably have to chug a mug of Steven's spit to go from 40 to peak health. Just imagine a MILF gulping down that viscous liquid and slowly transforming into a young bombshell.

Maybe his anti-aging effects are in... other bodily liquids?

>every drop is precious life
>people fighting every time he spits for the right to lap it up

Man I wish SU treated fusion more like Digimon evolution.
Do you realize the only "new" fusions we've seen so far have been Stevonnie and Malachite? If this were Digimon, we would've seen multiple Steven + Gem fusions and at least one Peridot fusion by now.

Speaking of Digimon, I expect Sapphire's weapon to be rockets, and that's why Garnet can rocket punch.

Could be. That would give him both the means and an excuse to have the harem of the world's most beautiful women. Only picking the most beautiful one in every generation.

And lo! From the Murdercock sprung the Lifegiver!

No! I said it was PURE only! Not for sexual!

Tfw you will never go on magical adventures with Steavonnie.
Why live.

tranquil-slaughterhouse.tumblr.com/post/147294680244/so-the-summary-for-beach-city-drift-according-to

tranquil-slaughterhouse.tumblr.com/post/147347431779/other-summaries-of-summer-of-steven-episodes

Beach City Drift will be the Stevonnie episode, and it'll involve them going on a car race against their 'worst enemy' (Kevin?)

I don't think Kevin really fits that description.
He's just so douche at a party.
But I guess neither Jasper nor YD would drive a race. Onion is too young, Lars doesn't have a car that we know off and literally everyone else is a friend.

>Its like the difference between SkullGreymon and regular Greymon.
MetalGreymon, actually. Greymon is his regular Adult stage; SkullGreymon is what happens when he tries to reach the Perfect level and does it horribly wrong, while MetalGreymon is his true Perfect form.

Yes, I am an animu nerd. Hello, fellow SU poster.

I doubt their "worst enemy" is Kevin. He was just some douche at a rave.

And he left them alone when he learned they were kids. He just misread Stevonnie's signals and didn't realize they're children.

>He just misread Stevonnie's signals
They weren't really putting out any signals, just leaning against a wall. And Kevin was pretty pushy with them, even after they made it clear they weren't interested.

Still, yeah, he's not exactly arch-nemesis material.

It just has to be Keven because there's no one else Stevonnie even interacted with in a negative fashion. The guide probably exaggerated, I'd say 'rival' is a better term.

Who's that pic's artist? I always see his stuff but i always forget to ask

I believe it's this guy senpai
discount-supervillain.tumblr.com/

Thank you

Considering at least one of them dislikes being Stevonnie since it means the other isn't around in a real sense, I think it's more likely we'll have an episode about them fighting while fused, then have it end with them deciding against it.

Am I the only one looking forward to Restaurant Wars?

Anyone else here miss the old episodes? I mean the new ones are good too but it became all really hectic.

Kaven RAPED Stevonnie, user. Stevonnie said "no" and Kevin kept on flirting. That is rape.

lars got a car I bet

That's the only reason people like Stevonnie.

I still think Drop Beat Dad will be the Stevonnie episode.
>Connie is wearing her dad's jacket in the promos
>Stevonnie is wearing the same jacket
>Doug will finally get his own episode

It's a eunuch!

Blank space.

I second this.

>The show has to bring back the walking gender metaphor just to keep the audience interested
Where were you when SU jumped the shark?

why did people say she/he was attractive when it wasn't attractive at all? atleast with Rose Greg admitted he likes them big and meaty.

Being cute can be considered attractive.

Because tumblr.

How do we fix SU?

I think that was pretty much implied by the show already.

Nice references to Casshern Sins senpai.

With a tumblr mindset, i think it's trying to imply Transgender people are attractive

lol

Nobody Knows!