Is it really our fault?

Why do I get shit on for not having a 20+$ an hour, car of the year and house just like dad when today you peanuts for 40 hours, every job ask for years of experience and not hired you as trashcan man if you don't have nuclear physic level of education. If literally like someone doesn't want young people to work.

On top of working a wageslave job I have to get shit on some more for spending all my ''free time'' on the computer by people who spend their DAYS in front of the tv watching fucking Storage War. The staggering amount of tax I pay to sustain these slimes alive for them to enjoy their tendies and stupid tv and I get called lazy because I use my week end to literally escape in the Matrix from this shit.

Then when you're don't with the rent you can use what little money you've got left to wipe your ass with it.

And I'm supposed to have a gf and kid on top of that? No fuck you. If you're a rich fag, and by richfag I mean you read this and laugh and you never eaten spaghetti straight for three days in your childhood well fucking congras, here is what the mass looks like.

A FUCKING LEAF

English not your first language?

You sound pathetic. You're claiming that the world is against you because you can't get a job, but I can GUARANTEE that you're setting your sights too high.

Those people can sit and watch storage wars and eat tendies because they EARNED it. They gathered enough good boy points through years of work to do that. You would too, if you weren't such a knob.

Get a wash, and go and fucking plant trees for your keep, Canadabro.

To turn this thread into something useful:
Is the high quality of life that we enjoy in the west do more harm than good? We have high standards, ones that seem to be making plots of people, like OP, disillusioned.

My sister does literally much, much less then I do. She earned much more respect just because she has college degree and a jock that she can leech. So she can sit watching storage war, seems like she earned it am I'm pathetic.

Thanks guys.

Yes, you're pathetic. When you compare yourself to others, it makes you pathetic. It's nobody else's fault that you're failing, and instead of improving yourself, you choose to point and cry and say "hurr muh sistah dun do nuffin, neither!"

Stop being a nigger and comparing your life to others. You'll never be happy if you do that

>hating in storage wars

what the fuck are you on, you sound like an anime character baka desu

Bitch I work 60 hours week for 850 BAM net and still payed better than half of my country.

the point is why do people who complain about computers aren't fucking self aware to realize their free time consist of farmvile and CSI

are you paid to remove kebab?

Is Canada completely populated by lazy niggers and weeaboos now?

whatever you say pham, I have a job, I just think ultimately everyone is going to work longer hours for much less and live in even tinier shithole while smug shitface like you who got everything handed to them on silver plates keep shitting on everyone else.

much such redpilled semphampai.

>like you who got everything handed to them

There's your problem. You're assuming that people who do better are somehow privileged, or had everything gifted to them. Have you ever considered that they just work harder than you do?

Maybe they actually work and improve themselves instead of working a low-tier job forever, and watching little chinese girl cartoons in their free time?

>Have you ever considered that they just work harder than you do?

No, that's exactly what I'm complaining about. I SEE them sitting on their ass and giving me shit while I come home every night burned and covered in dirt. Like, that's a fact. They aren't working. Period. As in, they went to college and then to welfare. But the fact they are educated is making them superior to me in some way.

fuck off m80's

Then go to college. Then you'll be as educated and be on their level.

you make a lot of sense but some people cant 'just get a job and work hard' because autism stops us. i don't even watch girlcartoons

Fuck boomers

why you people like that, why you give up, why you constantly shit on the people on this board who are working and start ''how to get autism bux'' threads, fuck off back to /r9k/ you boi pucci

Go fuck yourself you can barely string a sentence together and your sister is ahead because she gives it

>puc
tfw chad leaf tries to teach you how to get a job but you don't understand canadian

Oh that argument. You're not very bright are you? People spend money on education because they can earn them back in no time afterwards. If you don't educate yourself then you're on the bottom of the food chain and unless you have some money and skills to start your own business or inherit a profession or a company, then you're basically fucked and will struggle to make ends meet for the rest of your life, because humanity has advanced enough and nowadays mental skills are more valuable than physicall. If you can't get that you should off yourself.

Oh and btw this is not politcally related so

If you're the UK, you aren't getting autismbux. So you must have a job already..

yeah, just disregard the fact that these people I talk about. Do not. Work. They are on welfare after years of worthless degree and now they parrot the same shit you do over and over and over. You're exactly what I'm complaining about.

whatever, just meme it bro.

Typical entitled millenial. Simultaneously oppressed and superior.

Blame the welfare nanny state. Those people are just taking advantage of it, and you would've done it too, if you were smart enough. Instead you slave away.

Here's a novel idea, why don't you do what other wealthy people do and start a business instead of whining?

Seriously, what's not working with your brain.

I get shit, from people on welfare, because I have a shitty job and the only thing they can cling on to to feel superior is a peace of paper.

I get the feeling I'm hitting you close home.

I'd rather be a NEET than wagecuck for anything less than $24/hr.

Oh whatever, anything to just piss on me I guess. Fuck this gay earth, I'm going to mars. I'll make a rocket out of a garbage can. Watch me fly nigga.

Of course you would. You're a lazy spoiled entitled piece of shit.

yeah, just start a business with no money

i dont, i'm homeless and don't know how

Well, a "peace" of paper and the fact that they're successful and happy, and can spend their leisure time doing something other than complaining.

>I get the feeling I'm hitting you close home.

You're not hitting me at all. I worked to fund a PhD and used it to get lecturing jobs. I now work 20 hours a week for double your wages. I'm doing alright.

I realize that you're Canadian, but you can't possibly be this stupid..

>homeless

so where are you living? I don't think you can get anything for autism, but you might be able to fake it a bit and get free housing, and welfare?

I made $22/hr from summer internships during uni. Why should I (engineering degree, 140 IQ) work for anything less?

this.

Why the fuck would i be payed to remove kebab? I work in furniture factory.

Yeah bosses in my company are great they cant answer fuckin mail, have no idea how to turn tv to HDMI for presentation, they dont speak english, but they are buddies and cousins of owner. Ofc they are privileged.

Why don't you cunts just walk down to the benefits office and fake being an autistic chuuni shit?

There are tons of cunts out there who put on the retard act just to get benefits and succeed.

>Flood workforce with immigrants from all over the world
>Force businesses to various benefits, even stuff they don't need
>Raise min wage so companies lose a huge chunk of revenue on even trivial bullshit work

>Wow. Why are wages so low and why is it so hard to get a job?

Lol please tell me you put your IQ on your resume when applying for jobs

I'm not an autist. I just list my MENSA membership.

He generally puts it at the top of his resumes in bold italics.

His resume is also written entirely in the first person with a condescending "Why should I" kind of tone.

>Wow. Why are wages so low and why is it so hard to get a job?

don't forget

"Wow why aren't millennials getting married and having kids?"

Anyone looking for a generic 9-5 deserves a shitty life.

Anyone who weighs over 300 pounds deserves a shitty life.

Anyone who lives in Romania deserves a shitty life.

>Engineering degree

INTO THE TRASH

>Ofc they are privileged.

So get in well with them, and join them. Why is this so hard?

Every Moslem deserves a shitty life.

why is important to have bigger revenue than for worker to make good salary that he can live of? my country just went thorugh shit because union wanted 10% increase of minimal salary and then came out businesmans who make like milion a year but 420 KM (210€) is to much for salary

Go to college and finish it you fucking leaf. Don't expect anyone to give you anything resembling a decent job without a degree.

u wot mate? We have some of the most generous autismbux in the developed world

Don't ask hard questions :)
If there is too much money floating around it will cause inflation... but but noone is asking why there is no inflation for yachts and maseratis.

Really? I have a few friends who have been denied benefits, because autism isn't enough to get them on DLA. They have to go to the dole office every week with the rest of them, and can't afford to live on it.

If have 10 workers at min wage, and you double the min wage, all that happens is they fire half the people.

It never comes out of the rich guy's pockets.

Da fuck? Even for trol this make no sense.

The "rich guy" either does that or shuts down the business. A lot of times they just shut it down.