50,000 years of evolution and selection, wasted in just moments of sexual pleasure

50,000 years of evolution and selection, wasted in just moments of sexual pleasure...

Why do humans do this?

Their genes don't dissapear, what are you on about?

Just because you are an inbred country, that doent mean all countries are like that

>50,000 years
Modern humans have been around a lot longer than that. That's not even enough time for drastic evolutionary development.

Brainlet.

They get 50/50 from both parents which means they are 25,000 years closer to African Subhumans.

Even worse, African genes are dominant so the kids are probably 40,000 years behind the father

>50,000 years of evolution and selection, wasted in just moments of sexual pleasure
yeah, mixing with wh*tes is a horrible thing

what's up with the eyes on the 'white' guy?

Have you ever met a black woman? Like ever? They're pretty nice

Black genes are unironically superior.

I know right? What was she thinking?

Westerners are obsessed with sex, and they will try more and more different things to satisfy themselves.

>African genes are dominant
>so the kids are probably 40,000 years behind the father
You know this is a contradiction, right? If "black" genes are dominant, then it is the "white" guy is who 40,000 years behind.
Dumb fucking gaijin.

50000 years is fucking nothing in a scale of evolution of life.

I'm not a filthy gaijin.

I might have American nationality, but I FULLY identify as Japanese. No one knows the culture better than I do

Because most of us aren't racist.

oh sweety humanity will die out in 200-300 years and if (by some horrible mistake) they won't, then they will develop technology so you can change your kid's height, eye color, hair color and skin color and iq etc. they way you want

Gib blackfu.

>I FULLY identify as Japanese
>I might have American nationality
>I'm not a filthy gaijin.

ooooh... oooooooh...... OOOOOOH NO NO NO AHAHAHAEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can already do that.
But the technology is still not refined enough and western ethic experts argue whether or not it should be legal.
Meanwhile the Chinese are already planning on how much more superior they should make their super soldiers.

kek

;_;

If she is smart, kindhearted and loving - why not?
Are you ready to sacrifice your feelings to the racial purity concept?

ahahahahahahaha

>I'm not a filthy gaijin
>I might have American nationality

Imagine being this delusional

Better than not remaining in the gene pool at all, my fully Japanese friend. You could do us and yourself a big favor by finally building up the courage to end your pathetic excuse of a life. Sayonara

ooohh noo

>Yes goy, you need those sweet genes to get all the Stacy
>No, no. Absolutely no side effect, it is a pure upgrade

Nature does not care about your arbitrary concepts.

FOUND ONE IN THE WILD!

I thought it was clear that for a specie to be healthy the gene pool need to be mixed and mixed
the inbreed are the ones who waste human evolution

yeah mixing with inferior subhumans with low IQ and ugly features is a huge improvement :)

it's the natural predisposition of the wh*te cuck, if he cant find a wh*te woman to marry and then get cucked by a SUPERIOR NEGRO he will directly marry the negro

enjoy your hemophilia

Bruh... Look at this dude

n00t n00t motherfucker

actually, we get more DNA by our mothers

mitocondrial dna is kinda on its own tho, you get all of it always from mom

Dumb Idiot. The genes which have been around longer are the ones which are dominant. It doesn't mean they are always better. And usually better genes are newer relative to the primitive ones.

>reproducing with his own ethnicity now mean automatically you are an inbred.
>you OBVIOUSLY need to search some third world savage full of diseases, subhuman features, altering your intelligence and often themselves inbreds for an improvement.
good goy :)

>It doesn't mean they are always better
In evolutionary terms, it does. This is survival of the fittest in action, "Dumb Idiot."

t. brainlets

it doesnt
if the environment is lenient a lot of trash genes are allowed to be
lot of useless weak life forms are still alive just because of their explosive reproductive ratio, not because they are great

I thought the nips were supposed to be smart

that's why I said that

That guy's a proxy

Dominant genes simply means that their effects mask those of recessive genes, brainlet.

Dominant genes are not necessarily older.

yeah africans are absolutely the "fittest" in europe climatic conditions, they are certainly evolved for it, they have not disease only could suffers on mountains :)

yeah but mitocondrial patologies aside, which are kinda uncommon, they dont have much of a role in survival, there isnt a great difference in the energy production ability between the various pools

If the organisms with recessive but better genes survive and organisms with dominant but primitive genes die out then those recessive genes and hence a new trait spreads throughout the population. Therefore for a new trait to evolve, the surrounding environment should be harsh so that dominant but primitive genes can die off.

>nips

Not a proxy!

What the fuck are you talking about? Recessive/dominant have nothing to do with bad/good alleles in the context of the environment. "Genes" is the wrong word. A harsh environment will reduce the frequency of bad alleles and increase that of good alleles.

The mere fact that you're using "genes" to describe alleles says volumes that you don't know what you're talking about.

Speak some Japanese

>it doesnt
It does.
>if the environment is lenient
We are literally genetic responses to the environment.
>lot of useless
Useless "life forms" become extinct.
>not because they are great
Your definition of "great" is literally fucking meaningless because natural selection doesn't does give a shit about your pathetic little ideologies.

>Dominant genes simply means that their effects mask those of recessive genes, brainlet.
They are dominant because their alleles are expressed, which leads to them being favoured or unfavoured via sexual selection. I don't know why you're calling me a brainlet here when you are effectively agreeing with me.

Why are you shifting the goalposts?

>If the organisms with recessive but better genes survive and organisms with dominant but primitive genes
You have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking about.

no they aren't in any way whatsoever
have you ever met a black woman?

I teach English

Pic proof I'm in Japan

Well, you said that dominant genes are "always better" in evolutionary terms which is complete bull.

Ah! maybe you know better because I am not a biology student.

>I am not a biology student.
can tell

Disgusting

Can you explain why Africans have a more dominant alleles.

>Useless "life forms" become extinct.
what are mosquitoes
what are viruses
what are parasites
what are australians

Dominant allele -> melanin is produced
Recessive allele -> melanin is not produced

With just ONE copy of the dominant allele, melanin is already produced. You need TWO copies of the recessive alleles for melanin NOT to be produced.

simple as

Daily reminder that 99% of Jap flags on Sup Forums are American soldiers or Anglo English teachers.

>viruses
>life forms
?????????????/

Wait, isn't it 長崎ちゃんぽん near 国分寺高校, no?

>which is complete bull
No it's not, at all. In evolutionary terms, "better" is what is passed on. Natural selection doesn't give a fuck out us, even genes which can lead to severe debilitation is "better" if it leads to the population being favoured via sexual selection. All that matters, and I mean all, is ensuring genes are passed on. We are merely pathways for genes to be expressed, selected via sexual selection then passed on to the next generation. That's it. In evolutionary terms, what works the most efficiently is better.

Not useless, you braindead fuckwit. It was the result of a retrovirus that shaped our DNA. You may be familiar with the term "mitochondria."

But why the high melanin producing allele of Africans is dominant than the low melanin producing allele of Whites or Asians? Also the high melanin producing allele has been here for a longer time then the low melanin producing one. Is it just a coincidence?

So? None of what you said proves dominant genes are "better".

Albinism is dominant, you know. So is polydactyly.

Because dominant doesn't mean what you think, you utter idiot. Dominant just means that it masks the effect of a recessive allele on another gene locus.

Ergo, if you produce something and the other type of allele (assuming there are only two) does not, you are dominant.

That's a gross oversimplification but you should get the gist.

>let me tell you about my arbitrarian definition of life while i die of aids

Excuse that I fucked up, albinism is obviously recessive. But many harmful traits happen to be dominant because of their nature.

It's like finding a legendary shiny pokemon
Wow

Well viruses aren't even made of cells in the first place.

How are white genes superior when it gets BTFO the second it mixes with another?

Because the Jews did this.

why are americans always so annoying in foreign countries, literally every yank i've met here looks like a mongrel while the euros who stay her for a long time at least manage to look normal.

Hey Burger, stop using other peoples flag you fat tub of lard.

most accreditated theories about how mitochondria were born is by fagocitosis of an ancent bacteria from another cell. that allowed mutual gain for both and then evolved in the shape of modern mitochondria
those are all theories anyway, there are no proofs so your post is useless
there's lots of viral dna in our but it's silent
also mitochondria has nothing to do with the nuclear dna

Agree wh*Tes are not even human

Disgraceful behaviour. This s why we need to teach our daughters they are QUEENS. Think of the poor melanin deficient children.

>Implying interbreeding doesn't advance evolution
Survival of the fittest motherfucker. Fitness is defined as whatever it is that allows you and yours to breed and survive. Nature is not fragile.

>those are all theories anyway, there are no proofs so your post is useless
????????????????????????????????????
A theory is NOT a hypothesis. It's often substantiated. Heard of the Heliocentric Theory? The Theory of Gravity?

If blanda upp is bad, then why Brazilians are the bestest?
Notable examples

>Nicolão Teslinha
>Bixa Muda
>Santos=Dumont
>Valesca Popozuda
>MC Mayara

Checkmate black haters

they have biological structure, a capside, rna/dna, simple proteins to mediate the attach to the target and lead reproduction
some of them can die in certain condition (heat, low moisture, chemical agents) which is indeed a biological trait
they are parasites like many others

Why do you even waste your time with this

WHITEd

Because we are mutts, but we somehow like to talk about genetic superiority and purity.

If wipy poo evolved from Africans, why are there still Africans huh?

So you call my definition of life arbitrary while yours is just as bad?

pardon, im not that proficient in english
there are no proofs for that hypothesis, then

Don't forget about MC Diguinho

>euro genes are superior
an obsolete meme to a large degree,
evolution takes millions of years yet the differences in advancement of societies have manifested in the last ~10 000 years
the flow of knowledge between the societies between europe and east asia serves to better explain the advancement of those societies rather than those of the ameri-indians and africans
all throughout history societies rise and fall for various reasons, but due to the preservation of knowledge in eurasia human progress could be preserved and advanced
each time the light of civilization was snuffed by bloodshed and unrest the fire was carried by the society close enough to have stolen the fire of knoledge, but far enough to avoid the fire of war
the genes of a bear have all it needs to survive, to hunt, to prosper
human genes didn't tech us the weal or how to smith copper into tools, how to trade for that which wasn't available
if a new dark age comes it will not be because mulato kids are too dumb to learn from the knowledge pool of humanity
it would be because the next time we wage war not a single human will be able to escape the fire of war and after that there will be no fire of knowlege left

correct, aside the fact that my definition is better