How you holding up family?

How you holding up family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIaXdwPQmXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great, other than having Sup Forums shit up with off-topic blog threads, so please be a non-useless retard and change whatever you are unhappy with ytou stupid nigger

Pretty shitty desu, been dealing with a nasty respiratory infection that has caused me to miss out on a lot of the little time I have with my hometown friends before I head off to college

I literally spend most of my days like that pepe. The suffering has no end

Better than this guy at least

good. woke up 8am went for a bikeride enjoying the morning sun and now think about what kino i will watch tonight and how i can take shitposting to the next level.

awful. one of my friends died yesterday night and i still haven't fully processed it.

what a fag look at this fucking fag lmao

It's practically open season for black men in America, how do you think I'm doing?

you mean you get shot with a rilfe?

Just hang out with the girl I like without doing anything. Slightly drunk. Recommend me something for tomorrow pls.

>half of 2017 is already over

doing better thanks user i hope that you feel better too

I feel like I have a ringside seat in humanity's collapse. What the hell happened to us? We were going to do great things. Now we tweet. We tweet about bullshit that doesn't matter and read tweets about bullshit that doesn't matter. Life was supposed to be better. I feel cheated.

6/10

I dunno
My gf is a basket case
My job is shit
My script is pleb tier
Twin Peaks is off this week
I'm holding up, but just barely
Love you, bro. You hang in there, too, friend.

>days officially getting shorter

>25
>Worthless Bachelor's Degree in history
>Been a bagger at a grocer for 3 years
>literally no other job will hire me outside call centers
>no driver's license and scared to drive
>Never gone on a date or caught the attention of a woman

I swear if I was like the typical American and dumped out of the house at 18 I'd either be homeless or killed myself by now. Having parents that keep me home and still love me is really all I have in life.

jenny is doing fine so I'm doing fine desu
great arms on that girl
youtube.com/watch?v=kIaXdwPQmXA

Break up with your gf and the rest will fix itself.

>Twin Peaks is off this week

that's where you're wrong

>My gf
>My job
GTFO NORMIE
GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK RETARD SKULL YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE

>having this saved on your pc

>>>>>>>I escaped that fucking mire, you can to

I'm too far gone to genuinely care at this point

I just pretend like I already killed myself

Not too good. Stuff has got me down. I'm going to a music concert tomorrow, I'm going to try and pick up a chick, any advice?

based frogposter

don't wear a band shirt

do wear a banned shirt

I'm a mentally ill 24 year old virgin who's been neet for 7 years, never had a job and dropped out of high school living with my mother living on borderline poverty

it doesn't bother me I'm used to it. my childhood was worse.

wear shoes on your haneds

Had to travel after work to Edinburgh this weekend to see my gf as she's here doing a presentation about trannies for her PHD.

Just sat here shit posting in Scotland.

Don't over think things by trying too hard, or putting on I'm-so-clever airs. Just be yourself

I hear Africa is much safer

I'm not. I can't even escape into movies or video games anymore.

Not good gf of 2 years broke up with me a month ago to do drugs at festivals.

>season 22
>show has been plummeting in quality since season 15
The protagonist is just so dull, he doesn't have a job, a gf, or even a goal. He just sits there, staring at his computer while being depressed. Then when people ask him about his life he has nothing to say. This show really jumped the shark

I'm unironically great.

There is a point where your loneliness becomes comfortable and you are at peace with who you are.

had an anxiety attack in class in october and haven't felt the same since
now i just isolate myself and think about weird existential shit

lost like 10kg

how did you do it? over the past year or so I've given up entirely on the idea that I will ever be a normal human. But I'm still in a state of deep discontent with the state of life itself.

I feel like I'm trapped in something I was never supposed to be a part of. I just want death to relieve me of it

hate my life more and more by the day, lads

Was like pic related on last Friday, than just got up and went for a long run and exercise. Boom, no depression. Got off Sup Forums (and computer/phone) for at the whole week, never felt better. did a lot of reading, played the piano. Just came for a quick shitpost and saw this thread

look at this fucking queer lmao fag

Raised the weights on my squats.

Hot milf at work who just happens o also be a division Director complimented me on my body leaving work yesterday and had to jack off twice last night and once this morning because of that.

T levels elevated. Better than my usual week

go out]
start running every other day
its not that hard and you'll start to feel much better
also learn something like an instrument win your spare time.

be productive lad

I was a depressed faggot like you losers and then I got off my ass and when out and suck at least a million dicks life's so ez hahahahahahahaha just be yourselfs faggots

23 y/o no gf (ever) and no prospects someone put a fucking bullet in my head, give me what i deserve

Here's what actually happens
>go out
>start running every other day
>something hurts, you stop for two weeks
>heh, I feel just fine not running
>stop running
>feel bad again

Does meditation work?

I can't really figure out if it's placebo or not. I would assume it's not but fuck do I know?

>all those NEETs complaining
You fucks don't even know how hard life can be when you're pulling 9 to 5 and you hate every minute of it

i go to the gym almost everyday and produce music/ play guitar everyday and I'm still completely miserable and depressed

The problem isn't that my life is bad, my life's okay. The problem is I don't believe in anything anymore and I know things are only going to slowly get worse until I die. It was nice being a kid, having dreams, believing that there's some great happiness waiting for you in the future. Well it's not there, there's nothing there, just same old shit.

>have ldr
>been dating for 4 years, have met multiple times for long durations of time
>she wants to stay in clappistan, I live in Mapleland and have a decent job at a place I like and would maybe like to pursue a higher education in the future. (Expensive as fuck in Murrica)
>refuses to leave, tells me to make the jump while she lives in the sticks with her parents.
>closet town is 30 minutes away, has less than 10k people.
>there's her states largest city, but that still pales in comparison to my current job prospects in my current city.

Should I say fuck it and move? I really care about her but fuck living in the sticks, and fuck losing what I have.

help

I just wish some decent fucking video games would come out so I could get genuinely immersed in them like I used to

All because of the Jewish producers

>How you holding up family?
I've saved up around 100k and considering funding my own kino production because I've got nothing else to blow it on.
I know I'd never make money on it but would be fun to pretend to be a director/producer for a month or so.

Hire me as an actor please.

You should move to Siberia and die of hypothermia, normie.

Didn't make second year of Uni. Going to get fired from a part time job at local kinoplex. Feels pretty bad desu

If you're having doubts at that stage, you obviously shouldn't do it.

fuck that shit

dont let some relationship be a deciding factor in your long term happiness. if she wants to live in the god damn sticks and be a poor sucker let her while you make bank

I wouldn't call it bank, but it could lead to that eventually if I stick it out.

0 Job prospects where she currently lives, and she's super close to her family so I know she wouldn't even wanna move to the cities which are about 2-3 hours away.

Yea, shit sucks.

>running outside
i feel like such a faggot just running around the streets
feel like everyones looking at me and sheeet

heh I was gonna start walking through the city but I just discovered I have an injury on my femur from gym. Fucking hell you just try to better yourself and still gets fucked by the universe.

I live in Ottawa and going to be spending Canada day alone. Being ugly fucking sucks

>everyones looking at me
And everyone's thinking
>damn I should start running too
Nobody cares about your fat ass

i'm 6'3 190 my man

it just feels funny.
I also don't live in a shithole flyover state so there's always a shit load of people in the streets

>femur
How the hell did you injure your femur?

you never know when this can come in handy broski.

haven't left the house in over a month now. I hope I can do it on Monday, but now that it's summer there are tons of people outside even during the NEET hours.

2 girls on tinder keep hitting on me so I told them both to fuck off. 2 weeks of talking to girls isn't as good as you think, I miss the peaceful lonely life. Until I find someone who actually understand me, fuck getting a gf.
>inb4 reeee normies get out
I'm still a virgin

tomorrow i get back on the wagon and get back on my grind. i was doing good for a week but i stopped. discipline is the key to life. hear me out

I need to do something. I don't know anyone and i don't do anything.

Been thinking about getting tinder and trying to entertain myself by hitting on sluts post-ironically. I just wish i knew some people that i could connect to.

All i do is watch films, well i work on making films to so i guess that is something positive.

Maybe try being more efficient at the gym, give up making those shitty soundcloud songs nobody will listen to, and work on that resume.

+T H R E A D

I'm about to cut my safety net with a girl that i've been dating for 4 years, and it fucking sucks because we both care about each other.

She gave me motivation to get my shit together and stop being a NEET.. worried that if I cut her out of my life i'll fall back into that hole.

rip

Tinder is not something you have to "think about", user, it takes like 2 minutes to set up and begin swiping right. Enjoy no girls ever liking you back, the app is pretty dead unless you're in a major city.
I've got great pics from unleashing my insanity on girls though, it's fun. Sadly most are too stupid to play along.
Why the break up? Seems like a good gig.

DELET

sorta this

>finally get on a dating site and tinder
>get a load of messages from girls
>some are even quite qt
>too anxiety ridden and depressed to even try

if you actually look normal but are still awkward then it's even worse as people are like what the fuck is your excuse

at least i still have movies innit lads

The fast paced life of two girls hitting on you on tinder sure is tiresome

i need a good podcast

>do these things and you'll be happy bro
>I do those things and I'm not happy
>WELL THEN DO THEM MORE OR DON'T DO THEM BRO
Fucking normie

im so glad the janitors dont ban good threads like this during european morning hours. maybe all the american mods are asleep. everytime I go to reply to a good off-topic tjread thread during american hours it says the specified thread doesnt exist

just be yourself 8^)

Buy a house

You don't understand senpai, I was lonely to the point of enjoying being lonely, 2 whores from Tinder aren't going to change that. I feel really awkward right now, after talking to them for weeks I just stop caring and ignore them.

One of em even invite me to go on a trip with her but fuck that shit.

I've actually managed to get my life back on track for the past two years, but my hypochondria came back and I've been a wreck for the past two months.

>two girls have just approached me and wanted me to fuck them while AT MY OWN APARTMENT
>both make me way too nervous to get it up
>one runs off because she was insane, other a bit less insane sticks around for a few weeks
>never fuck because every time she texts me my heart almost implodes
Haven't touched a girl in almost a year now. My roommate has no problem getting girls and he's pretty unattractive, just in decent shape and willing to leave the house unlike me, who got a nice gut going thanks to tequila and self loathing.
And you're right. I have a few friends who keep insisting I should go out and that I'm "a catch" but the thought of going to the bars makes me want to vomit.

Cum Town or Hollywood Handbook should keep you busy and you like comedy.

you're a complete fucking idiot normie

>give shitty vague advice that works only because you were already a normie
>WELL MAYBE STOP BEING A LOSER LMAO

mate this is me

>always get told i'm attractive
>always had girls flirting with me
>too fucking gay to know what to say
god damn shit is the fucking worst
at least if you're fat/ugly you don't have to worry about this shit

I will in all likelihood finally kill myself some time this month

no, you'll be here

continuing the cycle till you die alone of natural causes

i wish i had the balls to do the same. i literally have nothing left.. future ruined friends are gone im getting way too old for video games Sup Forums is going to shit i wish i had a gun by my side i swear to god id pull the trigger

>if you actually look normal but are still awkward then it's even worse
No, it's much worse when you're ugly/weird looking and awkward

Maybe it's just you

But I fucking hate being around people. There are times when you fantasize about having a wife/gf and kids but then you actually just plan out the logistics and thinks, god I can just masterbate and be alone, I don't have anyone to take care of but myself. It's relieving.

Got a ton of weed, hash, and beer for Canada Day today. Finna get soooo lit.

how old?
feeling the same way famalia

just tried to start gaming again, but it doesn't feel right