The largest ever demonstration of European history: Bring the death penalt back Edition

4 million people in European part of Istanbul condemn USA, the failed coup and American enabled terrorism.

The masses want the death penalty back for American enabled terrorists.

Stream: www.trtworld.com/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8Uxij3u4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine the smell...

Ive never seen so much nationalism

Almost fooled me.

Roaches aren't people though

If doubles t*rks are white and European, If singles t*rks are inferior subhuman roaches.

I never knew cockroaches glowed red in the daytime.

> largest demonstration of (in*) European history
>turkey
>europe
>history
Nope.

>europe

My digits confirm this fact

kek

YA ALLAH BISMILLAH ALLAHU EKBER

Reminded me of this famalan

why not the biggest the world has eveer seen?
had the chinese more? I bet the chinese had more

however well done turkey. withstanding western degeneracy sine 1918

th for
ISTANBUL IS IN EUROPE YOU DAFT CUNTS

What's next for Turkey?

What are they trying to achieve?

Fuck, what is happening to my country?

almanci?

Not anymore it's not.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8Uxij3u4k

>European history
Neck yourself

Hey roach we have 2 threads of that plz keep Sup Forums clean

TRUKEY
DOESNT
DESERVSE
NATO

we needs some mods to bring in the Raid

lol

>turks
>European

Nice try

Came here to post this.

Ye, we can kick'em out, just move all roaches to Pakistan.

Yeah I totally can see that. Vote left in EU because leftists are ok with Muslims, and vote for a right wing party in Turkey (Even though they don't live there and suffer the consequences of that party).

My parents actually came from the city to the Netherlands, but I also see them uneducated compared to the average EU citizen. They are not bad people, they actually are very nice to everyone and try to live peaceful (Not saying this cause biased to my parents).

But then again, the education they got was in Turkey, so in a way Turkey's education is to blamed for it don't you think? I grew up in EU and I can see through some of the AKP bullshit easily while my parents have no clue.

I have Turkish citizenship but I do not vote as I do now live there and do not want to be a part of deciding how people should live there when I feel European and will live here all my life.

I wish you and other fellow Turks a better future. I know this is not an answer you want, but I think it is just waiting out and educating people that will change Turkey, might not happen in your lifetime but yeah we can only hope.

Poland plz take back your jews

TURKEY ️️️️

Do we actually know if America had anything to do with the "coup"? Real question, fuck off with your conspiracies.

>ebin CIA coups maymay
>muh WW3 LARP

>Roaches
>European
Pick one mongoloid.

OTTOMAN EMPIRE IS BACK, BABY!

This, but unironically.

we have no hard evidence

just clues like, erdogan visitin putin after coup, even though they were on shitty terms

some say putin warned erdogan before the coup, which would make kind of sense, since leaking intercepted intel or spy intel is something the russians do as casually as the americans

there tons of "proofs" like that. for example it is pretty well known that the cia was highly interested how content the turkish people were with their government.

but in the end no one knows for sure, as far as I am informed

>coup mastermind lives in US
>Former vice-chair of the CIA gave recommendation for his Greencard
>ebin CIA coups maymay

Your move will be...?

>the largest ever demonstration of european history

>turkey

i just want 2 500lb bombs

>central intelligence agency
>not securing top-tier sources of intelligence

Again.
Putin this
Putin that.

* Station Chief

I support nationalism in every nation.

Every nationality should be proud of who they are, and have a will to power.

“Respect the man of noble races other than your own, who carries out, in a different place, a combat parallel to yours -- to ours. He is your ally. He is our ally, be he at the other end of the world."

So what?

Can not carry 2x2000lb ?

wasn't the coup staged though?

Did Erdogen just cross Obama and side with the Russians and Iranians?

Didn't Friedman predict a massive war with Turkey and Japan in the future?

>Didn't Friedman predict a massive war with Turkey and Japan in the future?

Which Friedman? More pls

I am tired of this Putin-meme.

well their meeting hardly was staged. officials relations were ice cold just a few weeks ago, due to turkey shooting that airplane

When will America nuke the shit out of these cuckroaches

""""""""""nationalism""""""""""

George, look it up

>in European part of Istanbul
WATCH OUT FOR MOVING GOALPOST

Looks like menstruation.

>it is pretty well known that the cia was highly interested how content the turkish people were with their government
There's "circumstantial" evidence, and then there is whatever the fuck this is. Turkey had massive anti-Erdogan protests before. It also has a history of coups. Keeping tabs on the politics and public opinion of a muslim super-majority NATO member isn't suspicious, it's common fucking sense.

So where the fuck are these pro-Erdogan roaches coming from? I thought cities voted overwhelmingly for CHP, the ACTUAL party of Ataturk, and were mad at AKP for bribing the rural regions with coal.

>European part of Istanbul

Toppest kek

Also confirming this

Erdogan really has surprised me. Over the years since the botched Israeli attack on the Mavi Marmara, Erdogan has changed positions many times, and always come out on top. He screwed up Turkey's once-promised entry into the BRICS meme, but he does not seem to be incompetant.

Nothing that would be taken seriously in court.

The coup was so riddled with incompetency that the CIA being involved wouldn't surprise me. These fuckers are truly memeticaly useless. Which makes it even funnier when third worlders accuse the CIA of all their problems.

retroactive death penalty would confirm you're more asian than european

Erdogan being rather competent is the problem though.
As long as we remained in the post-Ataturk series of meme rulers Turkey was a shithole but a nice obedient NATO slave.

Is this what it looked like when Iran gave up all their human rights and threw blankets on all their women?

>european history

Fucking cretins, NO CHANCE we let you in the EU in the next 20 years.

but this is , muslims worshipping their self proclaimed messiah. This is NOT turkish nationalism. Turkish nationalism is civilized and modern.

>These fuckers are truly memeticaly useless.
Nah nah, it's the aftermath that makes them useless. They accomplish what they set out to do pretty well, Bay of Pigs notwithstanding. Problem is that what they set out to do will backfire in the future.

>he states turkey would become a militaric and economic powerhouse
>will join forces with japan and challenge the US
>says that germany will be irrelevant by 2050

seems about right so far

>Islambul
>Europe

>we let you in the EU
>we

You are not part of the decision making. You are a eurozone bailout colony that votes how it is told.

Here's a closer shot of the demonstration.

>Fucking cretins, NO CHANCE we let you in the EU in the next 20 years.
Make this 2000 years.

And let's fucking send all the Turks we already have back to them. They should take care of these kebab welfare queen criminals themselves.

turkie is the middle east, shit for brains.

you're all nigs

>Turkey
>European

>The largest ever demonstration of European history
>of European history

You're muds, and Turkey isn't in Europe.

George Friedman..YT him he gives a lot of good talks

also
wtf Erdogen is now trying to come together with Egypt

so that makes renewed ties with Egypt, Israel, Russia
I'm not a conspiratard, but to me it seems like with Brexit happening, Erdogen realizes that the EU is going to die and that it is no longer worth abiding by the rules to try and join it.

So rather than trying to join a failed project, Erdogen goes and meets with Putin (having previously restored ties with Israel this year) just before the failed ""coup""

Now he locked up all his political opponents (lol like before except this time he false flagged it and it's now okay with the people) in order to push the country further from the west.

All in all, I would say that Brexit itself caused Erdogen to do a 360 degree shift in his policy making going forward.

Then why is your nation's leader a muslim fanatic wanting to sharia your ass?

Looks democratic to me.

>European
Damn roaches

>lets blame America for defending themselves against Islam
>Islam is a gud boi he aint do nuttin

how come an unknown us military source said erdogan was fleeing by plain seeking asylum?

because they wanted the 'nobody in power, take it' message to go around.

>roaches
>''''''''''people'''''''''

>European history
>Turkey

The EU as we know it is dead.

Doesn't a secular Turkey mean Ottoman 2.0, where as a Muslim Turkey means isolated Turkey?

I can't remember

Soon

Sure, they do that with every country that has any significance at all. That's their job. But the thing is; we both don't work for the CIA and neither I nor you can tell if was just the usual intel or if there was a special effort on gathering info about turkey, like some anons who prentended to know about the CIA stated a few months ago

i doubt he even practices that shit of a religion , he is egocentric unlike anyone. He wants power and domination and what says power and domination better than islam? Nothing. Also turkey has 80+million population and most of it are in the rural areas with limited access to information

Wot's wiz "se hitler" in zat picshur?

>european
Try again roach

> European history
>Turkey
turkroach has the jokes

The guy is talking about the Olympics in english.

British accent.

Where is the stream for the cockroach war?

4 Million, lol.

It's like Roaches can't count.

thats roughly 300k in my Eyes

So who was ACTUALLY behind the coup?

are you jealous of the new ottoman empire ??? everything ok in your shtihole full of kangz, gunz and freedom?

>European history
>Turkey

Turkey has not yet learned how to be Multicultural

as a leftist. your racist nationlism offends me.

i seriously hope that you are destablised so ISIS can take control.

No Nations. No Borders.

What a beautiful language this is.

>european
>turkroaches
top lel