DC October solicits are trickling out. Here's the GL books, JL and Earth 2

DC October solicits are trickling out. Here's the GL books, JL and Earth 2

Jessica is CUTE

JUSTICE LEAGUE #6
(W) Hitch (A) Matthew Clark, Sean Parsons (CA) Tony S. Daniel (CA) Yanick Paquette

“STATE OF FEAR” part one! Following a harrowing battle with a monster from beyond the stars, Green Lantern Jessica Cruz decides to unwind by taking on another unbelievable challenge: overcoming her anxiety and asking The Flash out on a date!
In Shops: Oct 05, 2016
SRP: $2.99

JUSTICE LEAGUE #7
(W) Hitch (A) Matthew Clark, Sean Parsons (CA) Tony S. Daniel, Mark Morales (CA) Yanick Paquette

“STATE OF FEAR” part two! In the conclusion to this story, a new threat that manipulates the fears of its victims has turned the Justice League against each other, and only heroes trained to overcome fear-Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz-can save Earth’s greatest heroes from themselves!
In Shops: Oct 19, 2016

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcomicsnews.com/?p=227084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GREEN LANTERNS #8
(W) Humphries (A) Eduardo Pansica (CA) Robson Rocha, Joe Prado (CA) Emanuela Lupacchino

“TRICK OR TREAT!” Rookie Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz face their most daunting mission yet: a night of Halloween trick or treating with Simon’s young nephew and a on-the-run Guardian of the Universe.

GREEN LANTERNS #9
(W) Humphries (CA) Joe Prado (A/CA) Robson Rocha (CA) Emanuela Lupacchino

“THE PHANTOM RING” part one! Uncover the mystery of the powerful Phantom Ring that forced a Guardian of the Universe to hide away in the deepest recess of space. Will Simon and Jessica be able to prevent a universe of power-hungry invaders from claiming the new ring for their own?

HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #6
(W) Venditti (A/CA) Rafael Sandoval, Jordi Tarragona (CA) Kevin Nowlan

“SINESTRO’S LAW” part six! It’s an all-out assault on Warworld, but Hal Jordan is alone and outgunned facing off against the full force of the Sinestro Corps.
In Shops: Oct 12, 2016

HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #7
(W) Venditti (A/CA) Rafael Sandoval, Jordi Tarragona (CA) Kevin Nowlan

“SINESTRO’S LAW” part seven! Sinestro’s Law concludes as Hal Jordan and Sinestro come to blows for control over the universe. With his back against the wall, will Hal’s friends show up in time to tip the scales in his favor?
In Shops: Oct 26, 2016

EARTH 2 SOCIETY #17
(W) Abnett (A/CA) Bruno Redondo (CA) Tony Harris

Earth-2 is dead! Following the climactic battle with Ultra-Humanite and his super-powered army, a handful of the Wonders awaken in a twilight limbo. Are they the only ones to have survived? Has their desperate gambit to save their world ended in total disaster?

pls kill Dick

JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 DIRECTORS CUT
(W) Hitch (A/CA) Tony S. Daniel

Superstar artist Tony S. Daniel launches the Justice League into a brave new era in this new pencils only DIRECTOR’S CUT Special! Spinning out of the events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1, a new day dawns for Earth’s greatest heroes as they welcome three new members to the team including…Superman? Who is this strange visitor from a dead world and can he be trusted? Batman and Wonder Woman aren’t so sure.

SRP: $5.99

What happened to Fernando Pasarin?

>LoT Firestorm artist as guest

>hinting at relaunch as simply Earth-2 later this fall or winter

>EARTH 2 SOCIETY
Is it any good tho? i fucking loved Earth 2 when it started out

JL double ships doesn't it? Pasarin can't do every issue

>implying he will be a fill-in at best

>Simon still being AWESOME

Kill Zod. Please.
It's good when Abnett writes it.

Earth 2 started out good then devolved to complete garbage

Earth 2 Society started out shitty but got better when Abnett started writing

>and Earth 2
why is this still a thing?

Will they ever come to Prime Earth (or however the fuck it's called now)?

I HATE SIMON BAZ WITH THE PASSION OF A RAGING NEUTRON STAR!!

See, that's the question. I guess Earth 2 Society will be shelved moment Prime Earth gets JSA.
Go away Desh and post more how DC is racist for not giving John book.

>Green Lantern Jessica Cruz decides to unwind by taking on another unbelievable challenge: overcoming her anxiety and asking The Flash out on a date!
CUUUUUUUUTE

>Green Lantern Jessica Cruz decides to unwind by taking on another unbelievable challenge: overcoming her anxiety and asking The Flash out on a date!
>Rookie Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz face their most daunting mission yet: a night of Halloween trick or treating with Simon’s young nephew
I don't know what the fuck they're doing with GL but I like it.

I called that they were going to pair the lanterns off early to prevent future writers from ruining Jessica and baz by putting them together.

It's a weird feeling to successfully call something.

Anybody got the green lanterns solicits for issues 3-7?

>Jessica Cruz decides to unwind by taking on another unbelievable challenge: overcoming her anxiety and asking The Flash out on a date!

I'm sorry Iris but I really want this to happen.

>“TRICK OR TREAT!” Rookie Green Lanterns Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz face their most daunting mission yet: a night of Halloween trick or treating with Simon’s young nephew and a on-the-run Guardian of the Universe.

ALL THESE LANTERN BOOKS ARE AMAZING WTF

Posting only a few solicits I found.

BATMAND BEYOND #1
(W) Dan Jurgens (A) Bernard Chang (CA) Ryan Sook (VC) Martin Ansin
"THE RETURN" part one! Terry McGinnis is back as Batman, much to the delight of his family and friends. But is the original Joker really back as well? Inspired by the possible return of their role model, the Jokerz have taken over an entire section of Gotham City and are determined to wreak havoc in the still-rebuilding city. While Batman battles chaos on the streets, his friend Dana is at the mercy of the new leader of the now-unified gang.

Blank variant cover also available

In Shops: Oct 26, 2016 [same date as Teen Titans #1, the only other Rebirth #1 for that month]

>still no Super Sons

>Action Comics new arc: BACK IN THE PLANET with initial artist Stephen Segovia
>Aquaman new arc: UNSTOPPABLE (continuation of a long story involving the Atlantean terrorists and Manta; only two issues) with artist Scot Eaton
>Batman new arc: I AM SUICIDE with artist Mikel Janin (starting in #9)
>Detective Comics new arc: THE VICTIM SYNDICATE with initial artist Alvaro Martinez (starting in #943)
>Nightwing new arc: RISE OF RAPTOR with initial artist Javi Fernandez (starting in #7)
>Green Arrow new arc: ISLAND OF SCARS with initial artist Otto Schmidt [druggie island]
>Harley Quinn new arc: EAT TO THIS BEAT with artist John Timms
>Superman new arc: RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND with artists Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza

>In The Flash #8, Barry will use his Rogues and black Wally as line of defense against Godspeed!
>In The Flash #9, KID FLASH OF TWO WORLDS - white and black Wallys meet for the very first time, with art by Neil Googe
>In New Super-Man #4, it's the Justice League of China vs. Flying Dragon General's Chinese Freedom Fighters!
>Deadman - Dark Mansion of Forbidden Love #1 will be out on October 5
>Harley's Little Black Book #6 (out on October 26) features classic Lobo with art and variant cover by Simon Bisley
>all of 2016's Hanna-Barbera titles will get variants by Dan Parent
>still no JLA #10 resolicit (though #9 is uncancelled and out on August 10)

>KID FLASH OF TWO WORLDS

neat

>Flying Dragon General's Chinese Freedom Fighters
Now how can I not read that.

Well that's assuming that the romance between Flash and Jessica even last but yeah I prefer that Simon and Jessica don't get togather.

>black Wally
>white and black Wallys

>Justice League of China vs. Flying Dragon General's Chinese Freedom Fighters
And The Great Ten being a third separate group leads me to think Romance of the Three Kingdoms plot.

Yeah true
Most likely there just showing that she can be interested in others while they write a love interest for her. It's a patch Job (it will be great to read though)

sauce pls

Yang said Great Ten will only appear briefly.

Damit dc stop making me want to buy so many of your comics.

>his friend Dana is at the mercy of the new leader of the now-unified gang.

so they're just copying the 10,000 Clowns arc?

>Vertigo

LOST BOYS #1 (OF 6)
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Scott Godlewski (CA) Tony Harris (VC) Joelle Jones
The stakes are raised in this nostalgic and unstoppable sequel to the '80s cult classic vampire film, The Lost Boys. Veteran horror writers Tim Seeley (GRAYSON, NIGHTWING, Hack/Slash), and Scott Godlewski (THE DARK & BLOODY, Copperhead) deliver a gruesome and stylish return to the bloody boardwalks and big hair of 1987!
Santa Carla, California is on edge. The eccentric coastal town and haven for the undead was finally returning to "normal" after its last supernatural scuffle left the local coven's head vampire dead and gave newcomers Michael and Sam Emerson a housewarming both violent and bizarre. Now the brothers must once again team up with militant vampire hunters Edgar and Allan Frog when a new gang of ruthless, stunning, life-sucking nightcrawlers known as the Blood Belles emerges from the aftermath to collect Michael's love interest and their lost sister, Star.

A man can dream user. A man can dream of a DC comics Superman retelling of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

PREVIEWSworld has a new look lately, the new covers are now high-res, and an accident was made. Hoard all of the October releases before it's too late!!!

who's idea was it to launch a batman beyond series without terry anyway

>Will they ever come to Prime Earth (or however the fuck it's called now)?
Nah, they've been setting up a plot device to reboot their world. Considering how it apparently is going to be completely destroyed, we're almost certainly getting the reboot route. Hopefully to something that at least resembles the original Earth-2, unlike what this one turned out to be.

>Superman new arc: RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND with artists Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza
Loving it

Holy shit

I'm willing to give this a shot with Terry back.

Abnett thinks he can salvage it.

>“STATE OF FEAR” part one! Following a harrowing battle with a monster from beyond the stars, Green Lantern Jessica Cruz decides to unwind by taking on another unbelievable challenge: overcoming her anxiety and asking The Flash out on a date!
>The Flash
>Not The Baz

Into the trash

>Jessica/Barry happening

I didn't expect dreams to come true

I think your the only person I have seen who wants to change the buddy cop dynamic to a romantic one.

>Not wanting to fuck your buddy cop

Y

Am I wrong or that's how most of male/female buddy cops end up?

After 11 seasons of intense sexual tension Benson and Stabler didn't

>BACK TO DINOSAUR ISLAND
>Everything with Jessica and Baz
>KID FLASH OF TWO WORLDS

Jesus DC I never expected this hype

I see Hal is continuing his trend of being a Strong Female Character

Also I think all those yellow lanterns are new designs? None of them look familiar

>still no Super Sons

I'm getting nervous here guys.

Wonder if tumblr will be outraged by this

>"Beyond Burnside" part four! Batgirl realizes too late that she's fallen right into Teacher's trap! If she's going to get to Shanghai in time to save Kai, she'll have to track down this mysterious new villain and end things once and for all.
>In Shops: Oct 26, 2016

No Prez v2 yet either

Was it rape? Barbara should be more defiant and less of a victim in this cover, fire the artist, someone photoshop angry eyebrows on her.

preach it sista

I'm amused by the consistency with which artists go out of their way to hide the shitty boots/belt of the new Superman costume.

>It's a heroes fighting each other episode
Please stop.

This page has all of these and a bunch more.
firstcomicsnews.com/?p=227084
They also seem to have solicits from other publishers.

Is that NKVDemon ?

>Doctor Fate still going on
Wow.

> it's another "Dick has a adult male stalker" episode

NIGHTWING #7NIGHTWING #7
AUG160207
(W) Seeley (A/CA) Javi Fernandez (CA) Ivan Reis, Joe Prado
“RISE OF RAPTOR” part one! The Parliament of Owls wasn’t brought to justice like Raptor promised Nightwing-it was eliminated! Raptor’s methods have crossed the line and Nightwing goes to apprehend him. Upon his arrival he discovers Raptor’s true intentions and obsessions…

Yep. I think this is his first New 52 clash with Batman.

ALL STAR BATMAN #3
(W) Scott Snyder (A) Declan Shalvey (A/CA) John Romita, Danny Miki (VCA) Jock (A/VCA) Declan Shalvey
“MY OWN WORST ENEMY” part three! Now on the run from both bounty hunters and cops, Batman and Duke must find a safe place to hide out with Two-Face before they can continue their journey to the cure. Batman might soon realize his worst nightmare: that Two-Face is right…and nowhere is safe.
SRP: $4.99

FLASH #9
AUG160221
(W) Williamson (A) Neil Googe (CA) Carmine Di Giandomenico (CA) Dave Johnson
“KID FLASH OF TWO WORLDS!” In this single-issue tale, Wally West meets Wally West! The original Kid Flash meets his cousin for the very first time in this special issue, which continues The Flashes’ investigation into the events that began in DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1.

I love the cover.

>not posting those solicits from the beginning

Oh no

> TITANS #4
AUG160261
(W) Abnett (A/CA) Brett Booth, Norm Rapmund (CA) Mike Choi
> “The return of Wally West” part four! Wally receives an impossible choice from Linda’s kidnapper: save the Titans…or lose the love of his life forever!

no one likes people who shit post and don't actually do anything

I hadn't seen them yet friend

SUPER MAN #4
AUG160245
(W) Yang (A) Richard Friend (A/CA) Viktor Bogdanovic (CA) Bernard Chang
“MADE IN CHINA” part four! It’s the Justice League of China vs. the Chinese Freedom Fighters! As the New Super-Man tests his power against the Flying Dragon General’s team, a shocking new revelation will stop our young hero dead in his tracks. And trust us, you won’t believe what Kenan Kong discovers! All this, plus the Chinese Freedom Fighters’ ultimate weapon arrives, and it’ll be the STAR of the show…

See

SIX PACK & DOGWELDER HARD TRAVELIN HEROZ #3
AUG160299
(W) Ennis (A) Russell Braun (CA) Steve Dillon
Sixpack and the gang are ready to accompany Dogwelder to the tombs of the pharaohs in search of his true mission. At least, that’s what John Constantine told them they’re doing, and he’s pals with the Justice League, so he oughta know a thing or two about missions. Dogwelder, unfortunately, has other plans, some as mysterious as the Sphinx.

Earth 2 is one of the only books I've stayed on with throughout. Right now, it's pretty damm good

That's where I'm posting them from

I don't have time to do everything, somebody else can start from the top

FLINTSTONES #4
AUG160303
(W) Russell (A) Steve Pugh (CA) Dan Panosian (CA) Dan Parent
What is this newfangled thing called “marriage” and why are so many people willing to sacrifice the traditional sex cave for exclusive partnerships? Fred and Wilma leave Pebbles and Dino with the Rubbles for the weekend and head out to a marriage retreat to find out all they can about this new fad they’ve bought into.

wait what the fuck is this and where is mccuck

But I-I...

Also please post the release dates

Stupid berrypickers.

He's doing this pose just to show his ass. Not that I'm complaining

Nigger get the fuck back to your site.
We are posting them here, cause we can shitpost here.

Is it okay for you to not post the release dates?

Blue Falcon is his father which is why he didn't outright kill him when Kenan threw the can.

>it's another "Dick has a adult male stalker" episode

Well, I can't blame him.

Dogwelder will discover that dogwelding was an art practiced by ancient Egyptian pharaohs and that he was a king and shit.

Their body shapes and hair styles are completely different...

One of the Freedom Fighters is going to be his dad probably.

>STAR of the show
Starman, Starro or something else?

>we want that Kamala money

>it's another "Dick has a adult male stalker" episode
These are my favorite episodes

Are you ready, Sup Forums?

MIDNIGHTER AND APOLLO #1
AUG160274
(W) Orlando (A) Fernando Blanco (CA) Aco (CA) Howard Porter
You wanted it? You got it-six more issues of Midnighter madness! Together again after too long apart, Midnighter and Apollo take on subway pirates in Los Angeles and demons in Opal City…but their reunion is about to take a shocking turn and send them both on an epic journey beyond all belief!

wat a beaut

My upload speed is too fucked for me to continue posting solicitations so go ahead anons.

Fuck yeah!

Sorry user

SUPERMAN #8SUPERMAN #8
AUG160257
(W) Tomasi, Gleason (A) Jaime Mendoza (A/CA) Doug Mahnke (CA) Kenneth Rocafort
“RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND” part one! Father and Superson work on a science assignment with bizarre consequences that transports the pair along with Krypto to Dinosaur Island! Now, amid relics of World War II, Superman tries to keep Jon from the jaws of prehistoric predators! Worse, Kal-El can’t find a way to fly off the Island.
SUPERMAN #9
AUG160259
(W) Tomasi, Gleason (A) Doug Mahnke, Jaime Mendoza (CA) Patrick Gleason (CA) Kenneth Rocafort
“RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND” part two! Trapped on a strange island removed from time, Superman and Son encounter a lone survivor from the past. He may hold the key to their escape, but first they must survive the other denizens of the Island.

TRINITY #2
AUG160263
(W) Manapul (A/CA) Francis Manapul (CA) Frank Cho
“BETTER TOGETHER” part two! Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman have uncovered a window into their very souls: and the power of temptation proves to be stronger than any villain they could battle! The bonds of friendship and trust between the most formidable heroes on the planet will be tested to their breaking point, with the lives of innocents hanging in the balance!

>Batgirl has TWO books

Why? Can't they make for Tim instead?

>we have to wait for October for this to happen

source:firstcomicsnews.com/?p=227084

>the pair along with Krypto
>along with krypto
Oh neat so krypto finds a new family now that N52 superman is dead.

Wasn't Cho supposed to do all the variants? At least Frisson is great

WONDER WOMAN #8
AUG160265
(W) Rucka (A/CA) Nicola Scott (CA) Jenny Frison
“Year One” part four! The world is finally introduced to Wonder Woman, and adversaries-both ancient and new-take note.
WONDER WOMAN #9WONDER WOMAN #9
AUG160267
(W) Rucka (A/CA) Liam Sharp (CA) Jenny Frison
“THE LIES” part five! Diana takes another step closer to discovering the truth…and the mysterious Godwatch responds!

Booth proving once again how he can only draw asses

Already posted:

INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US YEAR FIVE #20
AUG160302
(W) Buccellato (A) Mike S. Miller (CA) David Yardin
Year Five and the entire INJUSTICE saga reaches its dramatic conclusion, leaving readers right where the story of the first Injustice game begins! Batman and Luthor race to finish constructing the device they think will save the world, just as Superman closes in on Batman’s secret base. Old foes return and new allies are revealed. But who will be the next to make the ultimate sacrifice?

WONDER WOMAN #8
AUG160265
(W) Rucka (A/CA) Nicola Scott (CA) Jenny Frison
“Year One” part four! The world is finally introduced to Wonder Woman, and adversaries-both ancient and new-take note.

SUPERMAN #9
AUG160259
(W) Tomasi, Gleason (A) Doug Mahnke, Jaime Mendoza (CA) Patrick Gleason (CA) Kenneth Rocafort
“RETURN TO DINOSAUR ISLAND” part two! Trapped on a strange island removed from time, Superman and Son encounter a lone survivor from the past. He may hold the key to their escape, but first they must survive the other denizens of the Island.

SUICIDE SQUAD #5
AUG160251
(W) Williams (A/CA) Jim Lee, Scott Williams (CA) Lee Bermejo
“THE BLACK VAULT” part five! Amanda Waller needs Kryptonite, and only Lex Luthor has it! But for the Metropolis mastermind, a deal like this won’t be cheap-or easy. It’s a war on two fronts as Waller leads a smoldering charm offensive in the Lexcorp penthouse while the Suicide Squad attacks the most heavily guarded subbasement on the entire planet.

these ones haven't any cover, AW user