Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyOSuFBS7IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for you perhaps. is it because she's got those Little Shop of Horrors lips going on?

Only bling ring and lost in translation are good

I liked Lost in Translation. Should I see Marie Antoinette?

Can I get a quick rundown on her?

She was possibly the worst part of The Godfather III. Nepotist. Lesbian Pedophile. She can neck herself.

Because she's a thinking woman

She was in Godfather Part III

>possibly
She was literally the only bad thing about Godfather III. I don't understand how people can dislike that movie.

She's made 1 kino and 2 films

The rest aren't worth mentioning

Now I know how this talentless princess got famous.

fuck she has such a normal face when i open the pic but in the thumbnail she looks bogpilled

what gives?

reminder that sofia grooms, and eventually molests, younger actresses

Hot

thank you based Somewhere

The bling ring is my favorite of hers

Patino was terrible in that movie, it marks the point where he lost control and went full retard with his overreacting, almost heat level of bad acting

chopper scene was also laughable, those scenes in sicily and vatino were as uninteresting as it can gets. Text book money grabbing sequel

the only good thing in that movie was Andy Garcia

>It took some time to convince Scarlett Johansson that a lingering shot of her bottom, encased in sheer, pink pants, was categorically the only way that director Sofia Coppola could open Lost in Translation, officially the hottest film of next year. Johansson had reservations. 'I really didn't want to do the sheer underwear,' she says. She's not being coy about it. Coy isn't in her repertoire. It doesn't go with her voice, which is low, sardonic, fag-filled. 'I told Sofia. I said, I'll wear underwear, if it isn't sheer. I had to wear underwear, like, the whole movie. It became very easy for me to trounce around in my underwear, in front of a large group of Japanese men. A skill I probably won't utilise again, admittedly. But sheer... sheer was... different.'

>Coppola talked Johansson round. She wanted sheer pink underwear. She'd written precisely those pants into the script. She knew which brand she wanted. Coppola's an aesthete. These kind of things aren't negotiable. And in the end, after Coppola had modelled the pants personally, and Johansson had admired the way they looked on her director's minuscule frame, she agreed.

>Attack Helicopter
>Micheals buzz cut
>Him actually listening to anything his cunt of a sister had to say.
>Sluggish pace
>I'm going to give up being a mobster and be a good catholic even though in the Second film I completed a character arc towards being a sharp and uncompromising Crime boss.
Those are just the things I could remember from rewatching it 10 years ago. I'm not going to stick my head back into the toilet to find more turds.

she is a dyke, ie bisexual or she is hetero?

She's only into blondes

>>It took some time to convince Scarlett Johansson that a lingering shot of her bottom, encased in sheer, pink pants, was categorically the only way that director Sofia Coppola could open Lost in Translation, officially the hottest film of next year.
I did not remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=hyOSuFBS7IA

I liked Somewhere.

/our girl/

based
truly /ourgal/

She clearly means a dude with a fucking footlong she can smash into her fat puss all day long