Civil War II ending

I would pay literally an infinite amount of money if, in the final issue of Civil War II, Carol walks into a room, and Bruce Banner and James Rhodes are just sitting there, drinking some coffee. Carol is like "Okay, I'm SURE you two died."

And Rhodey shrugs. "Yeah, but we got better," and there is literally no further comment nor explanation on anyone's part.

It's how the event started, it's how it ought to end. It's what we call "Thematic consistency."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/38rKr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doc Samson has always been a Fabio turbofaggot right?

Why is Carol Danvers pushed so fucking hard lately? She's more popular than Spiderman now

>Doc Samson has always been a Fabio turbofaggot right?

Back in the 1980s he was classified in the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe as a turbofaggot, but later received an upgrade from The Leader which elevated him to Hyperassrammer, and despite various retcons and disregard for his continuity since then, I believe that this classification still stands today.

>Why is Carol Danvers pushed so fucking hard lately?
Because she is the token female that Marvel has to stick up the front with Cap, Stark etc

They used her instead of someone like She-Hulk or anything because there is a rabid fanbase called the Carol Corps which gives her an automatic fan foundation no matter what

It should be
>Carol walks into shadowy room
>Rhodes and Banner emerge from the darkness
>"Exactly as planned, yes, Carol?"
>"Hail Hydra"

No you doofus, there was no Carol Corps before her relaunch under KSD.

The entirety of that relaunch was a complete rebranding of the character, with a new costume, name and personality, and even literally erasing her memory of most of her history.

CUTEST FANDOM

>Why is Carol Danvers pushed so fucking hard lately?
But she's taking the authoritarian position in CWII, which, no matter what other flaws it has, has been far more even-handed than Civil War. Even Kamala is turning away from Carol after this event and she's going to have to run SHIELD until the next event forces her to be incompetent.

One week Civil War II #7 will be published on October 19, Marvel will publish a one-shot called "The Oath" which may be about the aftermath of that shit event, and nothing else is revealed about that for now.

Sauce: archive.is/38rKr

>One week
One week after*

>She's more popular than Spiderman now

>expecting any kind of thematic consistency from Bendis, even in a parody fantasy
That would require him to be both self-aware and clever. Do you really see that happening any time soon?

Wait when the fuck did Samson become not dead

I think user means that she's getting more representation than Peter has.

I don't give a shit, Doc Samson's my BOY.

You're looking at the page where it happened.

>becomes a running joke in Duggan's books that characters will randomly dig up Samson's grave to check if he's still dead
>Bendis brings him back anyways for a 3-page throwaway scene.

ever seen that tom cruise movie Minority Report?

its that

May I make a suggestion?

The entire series from the first vision we see, to near the end was a projected global vision from Ulysses.

He kills himself to make sure that doesn't happen.

EVERYONE has to live with the consequences of what they did.

And what they saw each other do.

Carol saved the universe from Thanos, Tony is mad about it because he's a moron.

>She's more popular than Spiderman now

Mugga i'm a fan of Carol, but that's wrong on so many levels

>Rhodey and Jennifer get to just go get coffee for an hour while everyone else finishes the vision

>the twist is that Ulysses isn't a precog, but a reality warper

Who else did it besides Wade?

Doc green.

Isn't that how Fear Itself ended? Everyone that died in the event got better in the epilogues.