youtu.be/gKaawCm7M6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> GREAT cook

>turkey burgers

Kill
Your
Self

>not knowing about a dumb bullshit fad means you're not a great cook

My grandmother acidentily made us turkey bacon once it was horrible.

Turkey burgers are garbage but is a tasteless faggot.

i thought his whole shtick was that he was the quintessential average cook in an average burger joint

No, he's an extremely good cook if you pay attention to anytime someone outside his regulars have his burgers, they adore them. Hell Mr. Fishodor renewed his lease completely on the basis he has amazing burgers. That critic didn't call the cops because he had amazing burgers. He's an outstanding cook with not the best people skills and even worse employees.

He knows what he knows, OP.

He's just a small town boy doing his best making the burgers he loves and being great at it.

You don't need to know about turkey to make good beef I mean shit.

> Turkey
> Burger
There is only ONE kind of ground meat patty, and it comes from a cow covered in heinz ketchup with mustard, mayo, white onion, pickles, and a single slice of lettuce to make it healthy.

>It's a Sup Forums doesn't know shit about Turkey burgers episode

Food of the gods

And nit they grey shit either
Season the ground Turkey
Grill it
Throw BBQ Sauce mix with a little water and sugar on it

> They don't know about veggie burgers filled with beans, corn, nuts and spices

Like 90% of them are horrible, honestly. Only ever had one good brand.

He's not an average cook, his burgers are very good. Fischoder and the celebrity cook whose name I forgot, for example, have explicitly mentioned how good Bob's cooking is.

Jimmy Pesto! Get off my board! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want to see an episode where Bob says REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why did they make Tina's boobs smaller ? She used to have massive cans in first few seasons

Turkey burgers are disgusting.

I didn't learn about turkey burgers until my sophomore year in college.

That's wrong though. Pork, venison, and lamb all make for amazing burgers.

Turkey is garbage though.

this is why /ck/ left us...you all have shit taste

>Sup Forums shitting on Turkey burgers

Enjoy your red meat and heart attacks. I swapped out red meat/ground beef with Turkey and there's literally no difference.

Once on an episode of Kitchen Nightmares Gordon Ramsay went to a burger place and said "What the hell is a salmon burger?"

Just because you can put it in a bun doesn't make it a proper "Burger"

>I swapped out red meat/ground beef with Turkey and there's literally no difference.
Keep telling yourself that.

If there's one thing Sup Forums should warn people about regarding this show, is that you should watch Archer FIRST. Archer's voice coming out of Bob is hilarious, Bob's voice coming out of Archer is disturbing. It took me three seasons of Archer to stop just hearing Bob. That episode of Archer where Gene and Louise voiced a romantic couple was great though, still pissed they didn't kiss.

>Enjoy your red meat and heart attacks.
I will.
>I swapped out red meat/ground beef with Turkey and there's literally no difference.
It's one thing to say you like it better, it's another to lie. The tastes are completely different.

Jesus, how the fuck did you react to Fugue and Riffs then?

Why would that garner a strong reaction? It was just a joke referencing the two characters sounding the same, not even technically a crossover.

Now watch Venture Brothers.

He has like 20 lines of dialogue in that whole show. That's completely different from him playing two different main characters while using the same voice.

>BBQ
Why would you do that

Yeah but it's nothing like Archer talking about the taste of his own balls.

Sounds like you could swap it with a charcoal briquette if you wanted it to. Learn to fucking cook.

Are turkey burgers really that bad? I normally love eating turkey but never had ground turkey

Which is funny because I've only ever heard British and Australian people refer to any meat sandwich as a 'burger'. Fried chicken breast on a bun? Chicken burger.

If prepared poorly they can be really dry and bland.

But salmon burgers are made from patties made from ground salmon meat. It's not supposed to be the filet on a bun.

You must be blind, shit is the same size

You might as well just eat the most healthy food possible because you're incapable of tasting
I like turkey burgers but they taste entirely different from beef.

What's the point of making Turkey burgers if you're just going to coat it with unhealthy shit

>health foodfags
>in charge of actual logic

He's probably just a one-trick pony, then. Burgers are the only thing he knows

Fuck you, Bob is the best Father figure in an animated show we've had in years.

Not at all

I will fight you.

Turkey and beef burgers both taste good for different reasons

Quit posting, Pesto.

he's just saying that they don't count, not that they don't exist.
i agree. i had turkey burgers the other night, and i had burgers maybe 4-5 days ago, and I didn't feel like "oh i've been having too many burgers" whatsoever. It felt like "i had two very different and good groundmeat sandwiches"

Yes. Turkey is honestly a terrible food in general.

Now, portabella mushroom burgers, those are the food of the gods.

lately i've replaced almost all of my meat with turkey. it's so much more goddamn flavorful than beef and chicken, and my mom doesn't wanna eat pork because she's retarded, so we're turkeying everything. that shit is amazing sometimes. it reacts really nicely with onion and sugar. jennie-o makes a goddamn amazing turkey bratwurst, you cook that shit up with some cabbage and it's insane

I eat mostly pork nowadays. But I've been entertaining more vegetarian options.

Meat substitutes that try to be nutritionally equivalent to meat like tofu are FUCKING AWFUL. But something totally different like a giant portabella mushroom is so good. Needs lots of veggies on it though, otherwise your sauces just run off or pool in the middle if it's upside down. OR you can just stuff a beef patty between two portabella mushrooms. God damn I need to do that some time I am a genius.

No they're not. It takes more skill to prepare a good turkey burger versus a beef burger and people who can't cook end up with bland and dry crap. I enjoy both kinds of burgers.

Do you mean a beef burger with mushroom on top or a sandwich where the portabella mushroom is on the bun in place of a meat patty? Because those are both good but if you want to sell either to someone you have to be damn careful to make sure they understand what they're getting or they will get angry at you.

i mean a triple decker burger where two of the decks are mushroom patties.

mushrooms are fucking amazing when theyre cooked properly. i haven't quite worked it out yet, but there's some kind of heat-protein reaction that makes them suddenly transform into like 50 percent soy sauce.
I've only managed to get it to work when theyre cooked rrrrl hard, cut nice and thin, lots of heat and usually some kind of butter or parmesan involved. fucking gratin, frittata, forget about it, mushrooms push those into a new stratosphere. also only seems to work with white ones. the brown ones just come out rubbery

Cartoon character bios and or the original intentions of a character no longer mean anything except for in the pilot and first few episodes.

>Enjoy your red meat and heart attacks
Jokes on you, I wanna die.

>actually eating the saturated fat from beef
animal fat is gross dude, unless it's totally rendered first. i eat leaaan beef

I really enjoy black bean burgers. The trick is to not think of them as a beef burger substitute, but as their own thing.

This whole thread reminds me of that episode of China il where everybody was fighting over pepperoni and anchovies.

youtu.be/gKaawCm7M6s

I'm bi in this case; Turkey burgers regularly and beef on cheat days.

And your the fucking freak that like mushrooms as a topping.

>topping

no dude. we were talking about THE WHOLE BURGER being a mushroom.

Heinz is ok but it's no masterfoods
At least it's not that fucking rosela trash

Good god no I hate mushrooms. Black Bean Burgers are spicy, starchy patties that can act like entirely different kind of food form normal burgers.

Hey it wasent just me the whole family was there we all agreed they were horrible

>falling for the WHO shill

wew lad

Maybe she's just a shitty cook

When will Bob and Hank Hill discuss why turkey burgers are shit?

Louise is going to be a dominatrix when she grows up.

>ITT: Sup Forums shits on turkey burgers

>didn't list buffalo burger as top tier

Honestly I prefer turkey sandwhiches to burgers entirely and globalists can suck my dick.

i'm all for interesting delicious spiced ground up vegetable dishes, yeah. you just have to think of them as making vegetables better, not an alternative to meat
in fact fuck the bun (what is that fucker doing there), i'd put a beef patty between two of these bean things

who shills would be recommending pork and chicken, as they have the lowest feed to protein ratio.