Ah right, so thats why I started doing screen grabs of this series, not done yet

Ah right, so thats why I started doing screen grabs of this series, not done yet

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#fm/wlZljThK
mega.nz/#F!YAAwyS5A!4RMYK_JEZME3ivKFIHt8_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ive seen enough hentai to...........

When I was little, I can't recall ever watching the original movie; but I remember watching the second one constantly and waking up at 4:30am in the morning to watch this on Disney Channel in the early 2000s.

It was actually really good, from what I can remember. There was this one episode about a black deaf Mermaid and her sign language Octopus, who were looking for some magic thing that could grant wishes. The deaf mermaid wanted to wish to hear and Ariel wanted to wish for legs.

Just finished that one

Think ill just Mega the current folder..........

mega.nz/#fm/wlZljThK

>Episode where Ariel finds a boot
>Everyone else thinks it's a weapon and starts fighting over it
This show could be hilarious when it wanted to be.

This link just redirects me to my own cloud.

I had a huge crush on Ariel as a kid.

>as a kid
She's still pretty top tier.
My nephew loves her too since he's a red head. Daphne from Scooby Doo, too. Kid has good taste.

cute

>vlcsnap

What a wasted effort.

>life has many doors flounder

My crush evolved into a perverse lust and a mermaid fetish.

Crud, uploading it again

Mine evolved to a kink for women discovering the concept of sexual pleasure and experiencing masturbation for the first time.

Goddamn this is some nineties ass animation.

And by that I mean it looks like this shit was done in an Asian sweatshop.

You too huh?

Gave me a thing for red heads

mega.nz/#F!YAAwyS5A!4RMYK_JEZME3ivKFIHt8_Q

Loli Ariel is adorable

better in the prequel

> u wan sum fuk

Forgot to say, its still uploading

Wasn't that girl a fan of the show?

eeehhh
just looks like adult Ariel's head on a kid's body.
Thats weird.

HUGE eyes

Did this show ever air at a normal time

Its one of those shows that only comes on in the ass hours of the night

Even if you don't cap them, could you list any episodes with hypnosis?

Itd be a big help.

None so far

This upload is taking ages for what is a 40mb folder

Heh

Thanks for keeping an eye out.

I hated the daughter in the sequel, what a huge cunt

Agreed. Wasn't crazy about the penguin and walrus friends, either. The sequel was such a disappointment.

"Hey, kids! Remember all the characters you love from the original Little Mermaid? Let's completely ignore them in favor of these really annoying new characters!"

Your observation is correct

Studios in Japan, Taiwan, Philipines, and Korea did a shit ton of the work for this series

>Fart

90s cartoons were super inconsistent with animation because it was a mix of 1) Wanting 52 episodes all at once 2) Wanting a season's worth of episode in a very short time or 3) Wanting episodes with very little budget.

So the episodes would be farmed out to as many studios as possible. Just look at Tiny Toons (I won't sully the thread with some Kennedy Toons examples).

I actually miss this cartoon. Is that weird? I'd make my sister watch it so just my parents wouldn't find it weird their son was watching it

The torrent I got years ago is probably still active

KissCartoon has it if the torrent doesn't work.

>Mega at 87%

Nearly done the 3rd season, so might cancel and reupload of someplace faster when done

Nearly uploaded
Really slow, next time ill zip them all and use another service

After a few hours of really slow uploading its done

Even though it equaled less than 40 MBs total, you had still uploaded over 250 files individually meaning every single image had to be individually processed. Zipping them would have been faster.