Reminder this happened for real

reminder this happened for real

that's horrifying

context?

I mean it was just on in the background because I put a random DVD from the house in for background light and put it in, looked like Sandy asked for their corneas or something for her mircoscope.

Just know it's from Whelk Attack on a Season 7 DVD as well, it's weird because I don't remember having Spongebob DVDs aside from the early seasons and the movie.

DUDE CREEPY PASTA LMAO

no just look up the fucking episode, i just don't know how i got a dvd, but the episode is real

That's disgusting.

HYPER
REALISTIC
EYES!

What was worse? This or the "toneail" scene?

this for me, more detailed, the other was just agonizing and long

This sounds like the beginning of a shitty creepypasta.

Yea and reposting this because you're either a retard or you didn't scroll down just a little bit more is like the start of a bad meme, so quit while you're ahead.

from the thumbnail on the catalog, I was almost scared their eyes would look more like this

I thought the one where Squidward gets turned into an infant, is hit on the head repeatedly and then eventually shits himself is a lot more gruesome because it lasted a whole episode.

It's not really realistic at all. Eyes are mostly sacs of liquid instead of solid flesh.

Still not as bad as this

DELETE THIS

Yeah, I remember that episode.

DELETE THIS

This never really grossed me out as much as other people says it does them.

And I've actually experience having a heavy ass object fall on my big toe and break the nail off. Maybe it's because the real thing is way bloodier.