>yet are getting bred out of existence
>and are also getting mindfucked and played by jews
>still somehow the master race

Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.614893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Achmed.

Nobody has ever said that 'whites' are the master race turk faggot.

well, the good ones go first, as they say

Germany I'm fucking ashamed of you
You were once a great brother
You disgust me now
Atleast you will kill yourself

You take it way to seriously. It's a shitposter.
he probably found Sup Forums through Dramatica

science and technology will die with the whites

consumerism and debt with continue to be promoted by the Jews.

Everything will simply sputter out quietly through disease and inbreeding.

Unless we have a revolution.

The so called jews that are running everything have had their bloodline bottlenecked to 350 people. Whites will be fine.

haaretz.com/israel-news/science/.premium-1.614893

How come Sup Forums always responds in the verbal equivalent of a nigger chimp out, instead of answering the question?
I'm not even turkish

>Ich bin Deutscher!
>Ein Wichser bist du!

>posts low-tier bait
>expects quality responses

why do jews want to destroy everything built by whites? the beautiful cities, the technology, the beautiful women, the delicious food. are they honestly happy living in the desert haggling prices all day, having no worthwhile place to visit?

Some might say it's karma for white Europeans destroying natives and stealing their homes. Honestly, some people literally say this, even white people.

Guaranteed replies

White stormfags get triggered easier than south Indians.

The personal insecurity of white nationalists is staggering.

david the """""""""""""tanned"""""""""""" german

Objectively Whites rule the world have the strongest militaries and economies and best living standards, control all narratives and invent all the technology

God tier race - Whites
Good tier race - Chinks
Mid tier race - Jew / Sandniggers
Low tier race - Spics / Poos / Natives
Shit tier race - Blacks

There are more whites than there have ever been.

see
The "muh master race" people are the sub-100 IQ ugly as fuck mongrels that want to pretend they are some sort of Aryan ideal

Hitler would have personally made sure 95% of Sup Forums's userbase was euthanized, they are the genetic waste that was left over after Europe's best genetics turned into fertiliser during WWII and II

Seriously, society is the top 20% of its men, the 20/80 rule. The top 20% of Europe died between 1914 and 1950

All that is left are the beta cuck genetics

Why do I care what happens after I die? The whole planet could explode for all I care and I would still be dead rotting in the ground. Its people like you have have the misconception on what terms in which I am playing this game we call life. You have a some core values that I care nothing about. I will never have children, and I will never marry. I will die alone in some cabin innawoods somewhere. With a shelf full of books, and telescope to view the stars.

White race has its weaknesses but it's still our race and we have to fight for it. No one other is looking out for whites exept other whites. That's the reason why it is crucial to preserve the whole white race if you wish to preserve your individual lineage.

Virtually no one seriously claims that Whites are the master race, we just don't want to die out, you Turkish bigot scumshit

Now that I'm full blown red pill on everything from blacks to the holocaust, should I become a devout Christian to combat the luciferian occult government leaders destroying the world? I'm strongly considering it, I don't see any other way to combat it.

See

That was prior to both world wars, after which point white society teetered and then slowly collapsed. America was the only refuge of strong European genetics not killed off in the wars, and then you went and joined a bunch of other dumb wars and ruined your own culture.

I'm very much aligned with Hitler's ideas: Every race should take pride in itself and keep itself healthy, and harmony is best kept with the races having their own homelands

Unfortunately, europe took all of it's healthiest, strongest, and most alpha men and put them into two giant meat grinders in WWI and WWII. While they were gone the beta and meek men fucked their wives, and continued to do so after millions died.

And now Europe is a genetic wasteland. The top 20% of the genetics died.

Press F to pay respects to Germany

yes "whites" are doomed, as is every race that pretends to remain "pureĀ·. No matter the politcs, no matter the wars, no matter the religions that have come and gone and will come... the world will be inherited and governed by a mixed race, which in time will become wise and powerful. This is the reality of our evolution.

Why do you browse Sup Forums then?

>whites
>god tier

F

>finland
>white
the two are mutually exclusive my friend

>getting bred out of existence
And this has what, exactly, to do with IQ and capacity for civilization? Breeding patterns are a function of environment.

>Brainwashed by Jews
And Jews are famous, and have been for millennia, for infiltrating and manipulating power structures. This is like claiming that a tapeworm feeding off of a human makes a human an inferior animal to the tapeworm.

You have presented a non-argument, and you have been soundly defeated. Apologize.

I'm just going to assume for the sake of the argument that you aren't just leaf posting.

There's no way that a couple of wars would have wiped out all the genes worth passing on. You are a delusional faggot with no sense of proportion.

edgy.

Natural selection stopped taking place in the white civilization a long time ago. The worst problem of the white civilizations is that they are too safe.

>Why do you browse Sup Forums then?
I have been on Sup Forums for a long time. I am a denizen of the internet in the end. I have been online since the 9600 baud days where we only bulletin board systems. Think proto-Sup Forums where images took 5-10 minutes to load. I like to talk about things that I enjoy a little bit. I am human after all, but I do not need to leave my mark on this world. I am okay with just having been born.

>posting this authoritatively about unsubstantiated tripe

woo fucking leaf

surprise. we aren't the master race. we have strengths and weaknesses just like the others.

Don't forget about us "politically incorrect" whites

Even the universe says it.