Which actress would make the best Carol Danvers?

Which actress would make the best Carol Danvers?
let's be honest best option would've been Scarlett

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KR-cjOR3ZnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ScarJew

No. Pic related is OBJECTIVELY the best choice.

Look at her face dude.

What about it? It's perfect.

Charlize Theron? Doesn't really even matter.

>Scarlett

why people always say scarlet is the best choice?
shes shit actress and a midget.

Because she's hyped up as a sex symbol, even though she hasn't looked good since the Island.

ScarJo is actually a pretty decent actress. I used to gate, but she's impressive when given the chance.
No good for Carol, though.
The one true choice has always been Charlize Theron. Have her hit the gym and bulk up, she'd be perfect. I've been saying this for years, and no-one has listened. They called me mad! MAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=KR-cjOR3ZnU
Maika Monroe.

If you've ever seen It Follows you already know she can act, but I also think that she's young enough(23) and still on the lesser known side of things that Disney could easily offer her the Scarlett package of exclusive film deals and she'd stick around.

Plus she got interviewed by Clark Kent so come on.

thats a post op trannies face user. did you grow up in the south?

Winnick would be a great choice. As would Hannah Waddingham (best known as the slut shaming Septa Unella in Game of Thrones).

Stop posting men dudes

You want this to play a young fit woman?

Only good answer so far

>only good answer
I take that all the way back

>stroke mouth

Whatever man, fuck you, though I respect your opinion and would die for you to have it, though fuck you.

She's going to be too OP cause Thor is so Depowered

>You want this to play a young fit woman?

Carol shouldn't be "young", she's a colonel in the Air Force, same as Rhodey. You've been poisoned by Hollywood's "no actress is too young for the role, only too old" mentality.

Man the more I look the more I realise that the few actresses who might look maybe kind of like her would never pull off a body like hers. It sucks.

I'm still searching though and I'm finding the perfect bitch to play her

Everyone is depowered, I'm sure she'll be too.

Okay so far the best option is to stuff Cyrus full of steroids and force a 7 daily murderous workout regime on her and just give her the role

>let's be honest best option would've been Scarlett

As long as she's over 30 I don't care about details.

The only choice they have.
It's retarded but it will happen.

...Conan O'Brien?

All that proves is it was written without awareness of, or before the institution of, the Defense Officer Personnel Management Act of 1980, which set the guidelines for promotion in the US military. Or regard for the passage of time in general, which is comics for you. An officer in WW2, or even Vietnam, might be able to make major and leave the service by 29 (though managing to have stints at NASA and as a magazine editor by that time as well, that's stretching it). Since 1980, with it taking 9-11 years of service to qualify, she'd just barely be scraping eligibility for Major by 29. And to be a full colonel/naval captain, which is her current rank, would take a minimum of 21 years service, putting her into her early forties.

Quit trying to justify your milf fetish, it's revolting

You two faggots or something?

>vagpits
We don't need that user

She's basically superman shooting laser from her hands.

They need wonder man to balance things out.

Someone with curves.

Not these skinny coked up jewesses.

Considering comics have overblown 10/10 bodies on everyone, what did you expect?

Hollywood by design hates amazon women and the few good ones out there that might fit the looks bill can't act for shit. Just look at the shit we got with wonder woman.

I welcome it if we get shots of her ass in the tight costume.

There's plenty of models with "overblown 10/10 bodies" who unfortunately probably wouldn't be able to act if their life depended on it. Even if Hollywood didn't hate amazonish women there's still barely a handful of them

HOLY FUCK DUDE

can't tell if you're being ironic dude

get her a dyke haircut and acting skills and she's perfect

She is. I meant, just look at her goddamn