Name one thing your countrymen are especially arrogant about and will never accept anyone else's opinion on

Name one thing your countrymen are especially arrogant about and will never accept anyone else's opinion on

best cheeses are French

Muslims are harmless.

War crimes

Finland isn't a made up country to hide a giant underwater weapon facility

Having 4 seasons

food

The Military

explain

nasi lemak

3 user

this.

Ayyy weed lmao

democracy i guess

What do you mean by this?

the current state of Malaysia
the avg. man will just say everythings fine and dandy as long as they get gibsme from the govt

immigration and drugs

We have the power

America isn't as bad as lots of people think

We invented the computer and argueing about it will get you nowhere.
The delusion is too deep.

I don't get how nordics can be both so liberal about everything yet so batshit conservative about drugs.

For seom reason, Japanese always say Japan has 4 seasons when you ask them what are the specificities of their country.

Because it's all about being a "good person". Virtue signalling.

"I welcome immigrants, because I'm a good person"

"I don't do drugs, because that's not what a good person does, and I don't want you to do drugs either, because drugs are bad, since only bad people do drugs"

Thank you for the sentiment but they won't listen

Mental gymnastics

I know several people who smoke weed and still are more successful than the majority of fags posting on this board.

I don't use it but don't condemn it either.

burgers

>people who use drugs are not inherently bad or non-successful people

No shit sherlock, read my post again. Those aren't my opinions, that's the general consensus.

USSR won WW2 singlehandly

Anything you disagree with.

food

Women

No shit sherlock, I was just saying how much you deserve to be killed by Muhammad, for having such retarded people in your country.

Now fuck off you passive aggressive slut

Food

Spain
Jamón ibérico is the best pork product on earth.