youtube.com/watch?v=tE2zd3HJUl8
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs
youtube.com/watch?v=ccUMwBkenuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube

nostalgia

good ratings for tbs

Is it the lowest rated tbs show though? It's kind of in a weird place being a cable talk show.

Because he's talkkino.

>good ratings for tbs
Is it? it's getting like 200k viewers now only right?

Cause it's on fucking TBS, Conan is literally the only star power they have

He's failing against Big Bang theory reruns. Sad!

i don't understand which other late night shows are better, conan has the funniest show

inb4 colbert

pushes the kike narrative without question from an irish catholic vantage point for maximum subversion

lol you're 16, stop acting like you know about the world

i love conan, but desus and mero is the unquestionable best late night show currently

youtube.com/watch?v=tE2zd3HJUl8

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

youtube.com/watch?v=j39oTM2DLGs

youtube.com/watch?v=ccUMwBkenuk

>HE TALKS ABOUT THE THINGS I WAS TOLD TO BE AFWAID OF!!!!1
you're 16 and youtube channels and "alternative" news outlets convinced you to be paranoid and you still haven't figured it out yet

>only appeals to the gamer and hipster crowd
>most of them stopped watching his show after two years
>only videos that get any views on his YT channel is clueless gamer. everything else is overshadowed by other late night YT channels.

Pushing for refugees, gun grabbing and being fucked by a woman is very subversive.

Let's show it in Israel. Why doesn't Israel open borders to Palestine? Why doesn't Israel hand their guns to the government?

Weird. Almost like the Jews who own the media push a narrative on the west, through the stereotypical western Catholic Irish Redhaired Pale man, that they themselves would never tolerate for Israel.

still more than Twin Peaks lel

I think his writers from the original run has left. He's not as funny as he used to be. The shit with Leno probably also affected him.

The only time he's really great is when he goes remote either alone or does something with celebrities. I think he's too obsessed with being a talk show host though to leave it for some other format.

Because he makes fun of Trump

Anyone else feel kinda sorry for Conan? He deserves better than this.

>Pushing for refugees, gun grabbing and being fucked by a woman is very subversive
if you pretend that everything you don't agree with is an evil plot, maybe
>Let's show it in Israel
lol see how well they have you trained? you should really try to reclaim your mind from all the opportunistic fearmongers who tricked you into thinking you were getting some kind of inside look at powerful people

Then why is Colbert the highest rated?

>I think he's too obsessed with being a talk show host though to leave it for some other format.

it makes little to no sense he was ever chosen to become a talk show host, but after 25? years at it he's made it his shtick and he's good at it. every opportunity he's had to show his true colours he's turned out to be a pretty standup guy and i think even if his show was abruptly ended tomorrow he'd still be
a. grateful for the entire opportunity, from day 1 on late night to the last day on TBS
b. do another cross-country tour and go on any network willing to let him host a talk show. there's something in him where it's not even obsession as much as he seems to legit think it's his purpose. i can see him doing a fucking public access talk show if it ever came to it before he ever just threw in the towel and called it quits

Conan got 40 mil in his severance package
He can be a failure as a host but hes

I only watch when Bill Burr is on.

literally who?

you forgot all the segments about how great mexico is

conan has gotten fuckin' swole

>not knowing about the goldmine that is Jordan Schlansky, associate producer on Conan

nice argument

Nice.