Reminder that Russians are the Biggest Historical Cucks

They were never ruled by Russians until Georgy Malenkov in the 1955. Throughout history they have been dominated by foreign rulers wheather it's the Mongols, the Rurik Dynasty, the Communists, or the Romanovs.

>Rurik Dynasty
Not a single leader of Russia in the Rurik Dynasty was born in Russia. Not only were they ethnically Dutch but not a single Rurik ruler was even BORN in Russia,

>Mongols
Self explanatory, ruled by foreign Asians

>Romanovs
Ethnically German and didn't care about Russians at all.

>Communist Jews
They were ruled by communist jews who didn't even consider themselves Russian and identified more as Jews than Russians

>Stalin
From Georgia

And then FINALLY after like 1000 years you get a Russian leader, Georgy Malenkov

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians
google.ca/#q=when was Kevian Rus formed
google.ca/#q=when did Rurik die
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Kievan_Rus'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_III_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Donskoy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they got one.
England hasnt had an anglo monarch for over a millenia and still wont forever

LOL that's true as well. And even if they did have an anglo-saxon monarch that wouldn't count since most English are ethnically CELTIC. But all monarchs since 1066 have been Norman or German.

Russians are a subhuman slave race everyone knows this including the average normie. The fucking orcs in LOTR were based on Russians

>Not a single leader of Russia in the Rurik Dynasty was born in Russia.
I don't even.
>flag
Oh.

>Russians are a subhuman slave race everyone knows this including the average normie
wow wow wow I think you're going a LITTLE too far now.

>The fucking orcs in LOTR were based on Russians
Seriously? I'll have to read more into this.

>i don't even
I knew there would be a Russian denying this.

Well they didn't teach me that shit in public school.

What are you trying to say?

>Not a single monarch of Canada has ever been born in Canada, not only that but the Queen is also ethnically German.

>not only that but the Queen is also ethnically German.
Thats a good point. I agree with that but not this one

>Not a single monarch of Canada has ever been born in Canada
Canadians are ethnically British so IF the Queen was ethnically British we wouldn't be cucks.

According to German historians.

If you believe the whole scandinavian myth, you're a turd.

Even after all this Russia is still a greater country the Canada could ever hope to be. But I suppose a leaf would be an expert on cucking so congrats on that.

Alright just google Rurik, every source says his birthplace was the Netherlands. Also then search all his kids they were all born in Kievan Rus which is Ukraine. And their maternal side comes from Sweden.

How is Russia greater than Canada? I mean sure it has more influence but for the people in the country it's a nightmare.

>He doesn't know that the Normans are originally from Denmark.

>all his kids they were all born in Kievan Rus which is Ukraine
So, all one of them (Igor)? Who was born when Kiev wasn't even ruled by his dynasty?

Are you aiming for a leaftread to end all leaftreands?

So? they werent angles or saxons.

>Ruriks
>Dutch

They were descendants of Swedish Vikings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians

The normans were Jutes

You mean Norway? And Anglo-Saxons don't come from Denmark they come from Germany

Kiev was ruled by the Rurik dynasty WTF are you talking about And are you saying Igor was born in Russia?

Rurik was born in Netherlands so I was just guessing he was Dutch

we wuz dutch merchants

UK cucked by the Danes as always.

>Kiev was ruled by the Rurik dynasty WTF
Kiev was conquered by Oleg of Novgorod after Rurik's death. Oleg was ruling while Igor was still a kid. So Igor was born either in Novgorod or earlier in Scandinavia. Why are you such a fucking leaf?

Haha true

What? I'm not claiming to be anyone I'm just pointing out this fact.

Thank you for correcting the record

>Rurik was born in Netherlands so I was just guessing he was Dutch

That's like saying a Muslim born in Germany is just German. Are you a liberal?

>Kiev was conquered by Oleg of Novgorod after Rurik's death
Rurik died in 988 and Kiev was created in 983 so no that's not true.

>So Igor was born either in Novgorod or earlier in Scandinavia
He was born a year before Ruriks death when Novgored was already formed so if anything Novgored according to you. I still say Keivan Rus considering it was formed 6 years before he was born

Normans were vikings that went west, mainly danes then norwegians and southern sweden.
Anglo-Saxons were from Angeln (part of Jutland, the danish land on the european mainland) however most brits are celtic and not germanic.

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants. N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia. The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.

kek Russians were ruled by Finns

No but back then that was before a lot of travel went on. So 99% of the time someone born in that country is that country ethnically.

But in all seriousness, with a name like Rurik, how could he not be Scandinavian?

Thats very true. Brits are 70% Celtic.

LOL goes even more toward my point.

Just Russia having greater influence makes it a greater country but things like them defeating the Nazis even after the millions of lives lost is quite an achievement. Then there's them overcoming communism and the other few million lives lost during that ordeal. Becoming a superpower in such a short amount of time and just being more relevant in today's world makes Russia greater then Canada

POO

Because modern ((historians)) don't want him to be.

>Rurik died in 988 and Kiev was created in 983
Okay, so it's a troll thread.

>Just Russia having greater influence makes it a greater country but things like them defeating the Nazis even after the millions of lives lost is quite an achievement. Then there's them overcoming communism and the other few million lives lost during that ordeal. Becoming a superpower in such a short amount of time and just being more relevant in today's world makes Russia greater then Canada
IDK they are kind of a pussy country with Putin. He has really strict hate speech laws and anti-holocaust denial stuff.

I meant 883 and you're obviously a troll.

That's nothing compared to your leader and what he has done.

My leader says a lot of stupid stuff but he doesn't take away others rights like Putin. Not to mention Putin is basically selling out Russia to his buddies.

Your dates are wrong anyway.

The connection with the Netherlands was raiding of the Netherlands (if it was really Rurik of Dorestad). Rurik was of Scandinavian stock.

The Rurik dynasty kept close contact with Scandinavia and they all had names of norse origin. Olav the Holy spent time with his relatives in Novgorod before he returned to rule Norway.

Ok it was 882 one year off
google.ca/#q=when was Kevian Rus formed

google.ca/#q=when did Rurik die

I was right about his death. And are you saying that Ruriks son Igor was born in Novgored? Just asking because I could be wrong about this whole thread

>romanov didn't care about russians
it was the last time someone did
>has a problem with them being germanized
you know very little about european monarchies system do you
dont need to exaggerate, you can push this narrative without that

still more relevant than canada tho

Russians BTFO

Rurik died in 879, so both of your dates were wrong. You do know you can check Wikipedia?

Igor was most likely born in Novgorod. That doesn't really matter, because dozens on rulers after him were born in Russia, even if you exclude Kievan Rus for whatever reason.

>it was the last time someone did
then why did he exploit them for money? He was the richest man on earth off their wealth

>you know very little about european monarchies
I know a lot

Could you list some of the rulers in the Rurik dynasty who were not born in Kievan Rus/Russia? The dynasty lasted until Ivan the Terrible btw.

Trudeau has probably done a lot on restricting hate speech which I feel is taking away someone's rights to. Who is Putin selling Russia to and why? He loves russia. Where do you hear these things leaf?

I can't at all. It either says their birthplace is unknown or they are born in modern Ukraine.

>Trudeau has probably done a lot on restricting hate speech which I feel is taking away someone's rights to
Nope laws in Canada go you can't promote genocide against a certain ethnic group.

>Who is Putin selling Russia to and why
His friends and it's because he wants to run Russia like an Oligarchy.

>He loves russia. Where do you hear these things leaf?
Wikileaks.

Kievan Rus was the origin of the Russia empire and the Rus people, who according to most historians were Scandinavians who eventually blended with the slavic tribes. Doesn't matter if it's in modern Ukraine.

Norman aren't danes, they are french both culturally and genetically.

Here is a pic of the average dark haired norman.

Saged because serial troll.

T. Communist Leaf

says the cucknadian

You're a bad troll, like a really bad one

It's not like Kievan Rus was considered Russian at the time tho.

>Rus'
>Dutch

OK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Russian means slavs baptized in Christianity under the rule of Rurik, Russian today means people under the rule of the regime seen encompassing Eastern Europe and North Asia, Russian Federation is not a nation.

under the rule of Vladimir*
When the Jews killed the Tsar they brought Russia to a pre Russian state, barbarous tribes.

>Rus
>Finish
suuuuurreee buddy

So was Igor a Russian?

A non Christian does not belong to any Christian nation.

Wait are you literally defending the Tsars? They exploited the Russian people to no end.

Norman comes from norseman (nordmann is how Norwegians refer to themselves).

Rollo cucked the French and was given Normandie in return for preventing further raids. It's up in the air whether Rollo was Danish or Norwegian. They have recently opened his tomb recently to determine if he was the same Rollo of west Norway.

This is mainstream, undisputed history, who cares if they have blended with the French since then.

The Tsar is the Russian people.

Anyone not with the Tsar is not a Russian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianization_of_Kievan_Rus'
This was the birth of Russia and its ethnogenesis.

Your funny

>So was Igor a Russian?
He was Scandinavian.

Anyway, you do know about the existence of Vladimir-Suzdal Rus, Grand Duchy of Moscow, etc?

> Rurik Dynasty
Scandinavs from Rus tribe. Origin of us.
>Mongols
Where unable to live in frozen hell and unable to occupy the castles (because had no food preservation tech).
>Romanovs
Assimilated by us culturally and ethnically. Good, truly Russian dynasty.
>Communist Jews>Stalin>other minority shit, that infested Russian lands during korenization
Killed many of us, but did not manage to change us.

Fuck off, kike.

Anyway

Disproven with 1 counter-example.

Rus' were of N1C1 Ydna, so yes.

>He was Scandinavian
I know but where was he physically born. Just wondering

>existence of Vladimir-Suzdal Rus, Grand Duchy of Moscow, etc?
never heard of it

>Scandinavs from Rus tribe. Origin of us.
Russians are Slavs, Rus tribe was not

>Where unable to live in frozen hell and unable to occupy the castles (because had no food preservation tech).
They didn't want castles they lived in huts

>Assimilated by us culturally and ethnically. Good, truly Russian dynasty.
They were all pure German

>Killed many of us, but did not manage to change us.
Exactly.

DNA is a Jewish science.

I hate all you filthy Bolshevik leafs, I can smell Bolshevism from a single sentence.

You know the Tsar was worse than the communists right?

All Kikes MUST be rounded up and deported to the middle east, every single last one.

Failure to do so must require war.

>Not a single leader of Russia in the Rurik Dynasty was born in Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Donskoy born in Moscow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_III_of_Russia born in Moscow

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_the_Terrible

born in Kolomenskoye - royal estate near Moscow

>Dutch

canadian education.

>Self explanatory, ruled by foreign Asians

Mongols never replaced local russian princes with mongols. See Alexandr Nevsky. Who ended rule of Golden Horde see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Donskoy

>Romanovs Ethnically German

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Russia

russian father + russian mother = german

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_of_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great

>canadian education

>didn't care about Russians at all.

didn't care about russians, but made it the biggest country on Earth.

>Russike education everyone!!!!!

>didn't care about russians, but made it the biggest country on Earth.
Idiot they made it big for themselves! You know what life was like for a Russian peasant? You had no chance of getting anywhere in life, the rich aristocracy held all the wealth. All you did was work and pay taxes to the Tsar.

"Kievan Rus'" is a meme.

Had anyone ever bothered to read an actual historical book, or Trump/God/Putin/Baal forbid it, actual primary historical sources, it would soon have come to light that there is NOT A SINGLE mention of this term, identity, entity whatsoever. Ros (Greek) = Rus = Ruthen (Latin). Rossiya = Rus'(sia) = Ruthenia. Rosskaya zemlaya is the term used for all those medieval Russian principalities. Your "Kievan Rus'" culture and entity started before even Kiev was a thing or under Rus rule, and lasted far longer than only the time Kiev was the center or capital.

Go. Read a fucking book. Discard softback and popular, wikipedia history and other abominations.

>Mongols
never ruled over Russia, they collected taxes and from a part of Rus, not all of it.
>Rurik
Rurik Dynasty was initially Scandinavian, so are Russians, they are Norse and Balto-Finnic mix.
>Romanovs
They were of mixed European ancestry althogh heavily German and most of them loved Russia and worked for the betterment of it.

>didn't care about Russians at all.

What the fuck are you talking about, people were paid what they produced, land was given to the people and many got rich, drug addicts, criminal scums and shit still existed.

>Jews
Jew is not a race you stupif germanic pig

>They were of mixed European ancestry althogh heavily German
More precisely, first Romanovs were purely Russian (as the surname suggests) until Elizabeth (daughter of Peter the Great), and then the crown went to a side branch (son of a German prince and another daughter of Peter).

You do realize anyone can write a book and publish it right? It's a shit-tier source

>never ruled over Russia, they collected taxes and from a part of Rus, not all of it.
So they had it under control if they taxed it

>Rurik Dynasty was initially Scandinavian, so are Russians, they are Norse and Balto-Finnic mix.
No russians are actually slavic

>They were of mixed European ancestry althogh heavily German and most of them loved Russia and worked for the betterment of it.
THey DISPISED Russia

>factory that makes profits for aristocracy
>houses that pay 50% rent to the Tsar
>Church which runs as the Tsars mouthpiece
>boats which export all Russian wealth for the Tsars personal wealth.

Then the Tsar caused world war 1 in which while he sat on his throne his men went out to die.

>European ancestry
Roman and greek?

Last i read was that germanics arent european

Yes taxes went to pay administrators and such, what is your point?

Do you know how crony capitalism works? All the land was given to the aristocracy, which rented it to the peasants for really high rates. Basically if you weren't in the top 5 percent income bracket life was a living hell. All your profits went to the Tsar or the aristocracy

How old are you?

Any sources on this pre-Varangian entity you can point me to? Surely there were tribes, but you're telling me there was an entity comparable to Kiev before the Varangians?

I think you're forgetting about James I, Charles I and Charles II. They were Scottish so it fits into your epic meme but you're still wrong

So you work and you pay taxes that you will never see again. 95% of your wealth you create goes to the rich.

The Norman dynasty didn't even last 100 years.

The current British Royal family is german, they even changed their name during WW1.

Spain - conquered by shitskins, ruled by germans and french.
Portugal - ruled by burgundians.
England - le meme since 1066.
Poland - ruled by french, hungarians, litvins, swedes
> Hurr durr, Russians are the Biggest Historical Cucks!!!
England

Who cares about what some negroid sudaca reads? Go clean resort, brown subhuman piece of shit.
Undereducated Imbecile: The Post

I show you evidence of WORKER conditions, then you make an assumption of a non provable opinion.

Those who worked lived very well.

I'm right

Geography has kept them isolated from the rest of the world for hundreds of years. They did not have the Renaissance, the age of Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution. They then followed up a revolution against the Czar with a bloody Bolshevik take over which kept the country continually fucked up. And now they have Putin and a massive Heroin epidemic destroying the country.

Russia really is the asshole of the world, barely 144mil inhabitants 99% of which are alcoholic subhuman druggies.

Russia is only second to North Korea in how pathetic they are as a country. Even their military is made up of poorly trained, unmotivated recruits and Soviet-era tech.