Now that I'm full blown red pill, should I become a Christian?

Is it in my best interest to now become a devout Christian to combat the occult luciferian government that is controlling the world? I've never really believed in God but I do believe in the values of Christianity. Is it worth it or is the Christian religion to infested with occult leaders to even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw
fssp.org/en/index.htm
fsspx.org/en
youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fXmG1x1ih1U
youtube.com/user/hailchrist83/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw
youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw
youtube.com/channel/UC5V75_F8ZWRxjjJII1nwtkQ
youtube.com/channel/UC23yiJV4Bkagj5dkH-UyHFA
youtube.com/channel/UCxiEtqPja47nnqsJNrdOIQQ
christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is too weak, we need a strong ideology like Nazism or even Islam, if we can avoid shitskins.

>I've never really believed in God but I do believe in the values of Christianity

Could you elaborate on this, like what values are you talking about?

I'd die before becoming a mudslime. Is it too late for Christianity?

>we need a strong ideology like Nazism
But Nazism is Christian, as was all of Europe when western civilization was at its strongest.

>Christianity
>red pilled

what

>Is it too late for Christianity?
It's never too late.

Come home white man.

Deus Vult

Family values, loving your neighbor, community before individual, pro life, eye for an eye, you know shit that white people have been practicing for centuries

Might I suggest researching the positions of the Russian Orthodox

It is the last bastion of hope for the white man to survive in my opinion.

So why don't you believe in god?

If you are serious about it, I would recommend watching some old videos from acts17apologetics. Also, try reading the Bible through and through if you have time and patience. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yea sure whatever floats your boat.

I don't know, I just never bought into it really. I find it hard to believe God exists, but I also find it hard to believe our existence isn't rooted in a higher power. I want to believe I really do

>or even Islam

Everybody who even considers this is already a traitor

Just do it!

Thanks user, I'll start reading the bible as soon as I finish Mein Kampf which I just bought yesterday.

I will no longer let my dreams be dreams

What branch of Christianity should I join? Wasn't hitler a Roman Catholic?

I was similar position once. The first mover argument is what got me to start believing an a higher power or a creator but it was the argument from morality that really sealed the deal. I'd recommend reading Mere Christianity by CS Lewis because he describes it beautifully and in an easy to read way.

Asatru

or Odinism/Heathenry whatever you want to call it. Our people were practicing this long before Christians tried to convert everyone and it is continuing to come back. Welcome to your real home.

Suppose I'll just chime in for a second. This is my thoughts and views on why I believe there is intelligent design. I think a huge argument that is over looked is how life came to be. Specifically looking at complex life too.

Because we have not been able to observe once in the natural world a genome INCREASING in information, that is to say, a "DNA strand" somehow developing more information than what was already there, for example, a potato (which is a living thing) developing bones. That change would have to take place in the DNA, but there is no random chance at all that the DNA strand of a potato could increase it's genome size in information to include developing a physical bone as we know it unless there is intelligent intervention.

Now, if anything we see that it is only possible for information to decrease in a DNA stand and not increase.

Also, I think if you just look at the complexity of the human body, it is in and of itself evidence of intelligent design. And if there is a design there must be a designer.

Also since I brought up the body and genetics I'll just through my last thought on the table before this post is done. In a matter of 24 hours bacteria can reproduce around a billion times. Since the theory of evolution came about, we have not witnessed bacteria reproduce into anything other than mutated bacteria. So we see it is mutated, but it is still bacteria, it does not change into another entity with a new function like a virus, or dog.

And if evolution were true, we should have even more diverse life, but we can plainly see that there are less kinds of animals then there were in the past.

From what I've seen, the observational evidence supports that the DNA RNA process is way too complex to be developed by itself. It would literally be impossible for life (not to mention even more complex life such as humans) to develop by chance like that.

part 1

become catholic. it's fun.

can still go to other non-denom churches for girls if you want too, but the Church has the real power

No. Although Christianity is a good religion shared by many red-pilled people, it has glaring weaknesses. Religion in itself is a very profound weakness. Believing in Christianity or any other fantasy religion goes against what red-pilled people stand for: facts, reasoning, logic, understanding. Which is in stark contrast to typical liberals

The first mover argument? Can u explain I've never heard of this?

Christianity fucked up the Muslims so many times, user.

You guys do know that christianity and Islam were derived from judaism, right?

I most identify with the Bible certainly (could just be where I live, and where I was raised), but the Bible, as well as the Quran and Torah are literally just Jewings from decades passed. both the Torah and the Bible has been rewritten by Jews so many times, the Quran is actually closer to 'reality' than any of the three.

not to mention all are derived from Zoroastrianism, which was effectively wiped off the earth by Romans and Mudslimes long ago. many modern monotheistic religious 'concepts' (such as heaven/hell, God/Satan, etc) are derived from Zoroastrian writings. much of Zoroastrian writings is derived from leftover pre-Semitic Canaanite/Phonecian rituals.beliefs leftover in Iran post Levantine.

tl;dr go down the rabbit hole far enough and all religioun is derived from the same exact occult Saturn worship you are afraid of. If you want some 'different', try Hinduism/Daoism?buddhism (though there is evidence much of this overlaps w/ Christianity). none of this matters, just be a good person and do what feels right in your heart. that will bring you closer to 'God' than any book ever will

Nazism is more focused on a new religion that worships pan germanism and the Germanic people.

I am still baffled as how Hitler condemned the Jews who murdered Christ and used that as evidence to persecute them in Ch 11 of Mein Kampf. How can you worship Jesus the Jew if you want to exterminate the Jewish race?

The Catholic Church is the only true church. It is also the only Western church with real tradition behind it. Used to be strong and can be made great again with the help of someone willing to do it.

>Now that I'm full blown red pill, should I become a Christian?

that might be the most blue pilled question i've ever seen. holy fug user. religions are astrotheological allegorical references to stars and constellations and the journey of the hero/sun/soul. start here. youtube.com/watch?v=CPhi2Rhknlw

the honest to goodness truth is that we were created by aliens. maybe they look like us, maybe they're actually crab people, who the hell knows.

before humanity wipes itself out, I guarantee we'll fire out a probe containing a few survivors, or some mechanism to begin life elsewhere. we are just the result of someone else doing that, sometime long before us.

I think this realization is more beautiful than any religion could ever be.

This is the best I could find that really sums it up.

Went to my FSSPX church today user, the abbot was handing redpills with the hosts.

The first time i went, i almost applauded the sermon.

Hitler was not really that religious and was Roman Catholic on paper.

He's more of a theist like the founding fathers, a guy who recognized the absolute importance of Christianity but wasn't pious.

Thanks user I'll read up on it some more.

Yes, only with the objective morals of Christianity will you be able to resist the brainwashing of our Jewish overlords.

yes you should transition to christcuck LMAO

Christianity recked:

those are good. i've found opus dei to be good too.

Be careful when you hear "atheists debunk Aquinas"

They usually don't understand what he's saying at all. But what he's saying is also hard to grasp so people reject it out of confusion as well.

Of his 5 ways, 3 are fullproof, and 2 support the other 3 if you even consider one of them to be correct. By themselves, two of them are somewhat vague

Part 2

Observation is the key to science. It is the only way anything can be proven as true--through observation.

Now, none of us were there at the beginning of time and matter. But I believe because of what we can observe around us now that there is plenty of evidence that there is a designer for us being here right now.

So with this argument, I'm not even trying to prove how matter was made, but us our selves (although I do believe God made matter).

Now hypothetically you take some Chinese geologists who have never heard of Mt. Rushmore and you take them to it. You tell them this is the result of erosion, lightning striking in the right places, maybe birds chipping away at it over the course of millions, to naturally create the shape of men. They were not around to see the creation of Mt. Rushmore, BUT just from looking at it, they can tell that it was designed and create and not naturally occurring. I believe that the same can be said for life. The geologists didn't see Mt. Rushmore being created, but after looking at it they could say with a 99.99999999999% certainty that it was created and designed by someone intelligent.

Another example, a tribe in Africa that has never been exposed to digital cameras would know that a camera was something made and designed by people, they didn't observe the camera being created, but with 99.9999999999% certainty they can say it has a designer.

Without a doubt, our own human bodies are more complex then both either Mt. Rushmore or the camera.

With all this said, I think regardless of whether someone is red pilled, it does serve in their best interest. And there are very interesting prophecies about Damascus, the new state of Israel, and globalism in the end times.

what an awful thread

Reminder FSSP is a traditional latin mas group that isn't heresy and is in good catholic standing. Pope Benedict loved these guys when he proclaimed that the world needs to be "generous" with the Latin mass and not always use novus ordo.

fssp.org/en/index.htm

Don't throw away all your progress on a wife's son.

Then leave

It's pretty great. It's you that is awful.

But user, christianity is THE bluepill

I was talking of that one though

fsspx.org/en

Any tridentine mass is good i'd say

No. SSPX is heresy because it believes St. Pious X was the last pope of the Catholic church and everything after it is wrong and therefore is somewhat of a breakaway group

FSSP is a traditional latin mass group that is still within the church.

I'm sure the catholic church is all very nice, but the pope's a cunt. He's a communist who hates whites. If you join the catholic church, you're complicit.

Part 3

Bit of an info dump on my part, but I think it is best to lay it on the table because I have to leave soon anyways. The church in my view has been infiltrated in a sense. But if you stick with people like Chuck Missler (physicist) and the other people like him it is very solid.

You just need to look out for people who say stuff like, "ooo, you can't self defend" (which never happens with the church I'm with, they are all pro second amendment--and we're in California)

The reason for the huge info dump is because before one can decide what god is real, they should establish whether there is reason to believe there might be a god to begin with.

I do believe there is a God, and from what I've researched, it is Jesus. The prophecy is solid with what has happened and is happening with Syria, new state of Israel, degeneracy etc.

If you're interested in looking up prophecies of the bible look up Chuck Missler, he's loaded with amazing and entertaining discussion, whether you believe in God or not. Best of luck.

because it was propaganda

Post red-pilled preachers

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

youtube.com/watch?v=k9zyLRaX7jQ

christianity brough fourth these satanic cults. break the cycle mate.
I suggest you simply go for what every single religion ever was ever invented for, and simply find to yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=fXmG1x1ih1U

the government wants you to follow the "if i have this and this and that, im going to be happy" scheme, so you become a slave of economy like everybody else.

meditation and self actualization is the key out of this pattern.

If you are absolutely dying to believe in a higher entity, go for odinism.
>impress the gods so they are on your side
>learn to fight, make your wife learn to fight, teach your children to fight
>have all the family and moral values like christians (except for your enemies) without being a spiritual cuck.

heil wotan

FSSPX is not sedevacantist m8, they recognize the pope.

>Pope Benedict asked for charity towards the SSPX, whose priests, he surmises, must “have a love for Christ and a desire to proclaim him and, with him, the living God.” He spoke against “biting and devouring” one another.

This channel is hecka red-pilled. They're even wise on the JQ. I wish I could remember a good video to show as a sample.

youtube.com/user/hailchrist83/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=RvdXTNjHKaw

>build highly sophisticated ships
>be the first to cross a major ocean on a boat
>settle in america before """native""" americans
>sail around europe through the mediterranian to land in istanbul, rape and pillage midslimes
>BEAT virtually every single other civilization you ever encounter
>be everything later whites would also become, except with an intact society based on a natural religion
JUST NORTH GERMANIC THINGS
YOU DUMB FUCKING LEAF

Asatru believers were the true white people: conquerers, warriors, naturally seeking strength, expanding onto other continents
Then they got deceived by a jew to take a more """"progressive"""" religion.
and their children became cucks.

Now they frown down on little shits like you, who defend the cuck religion against true badassery and the only sensible way out of this crap.
Christians who rant against Odinists are litterally SJW cucks who rage against their kin and their own true nature.
go be ashamed
go sacrifice a muslim to odin to make up for your heresy.

>Christianity is too weak
>Kill mudslim in South Sudan and Central Africa

The whites are too weak not Christianity.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

This is great; got any more my American friend? I don't believe in Christianity but don't discredit the possibility of a higher power. And although I agree with some atheists, I find their way of addressing topics of religion to be extremely cringy. On par with vegans, crossfitters, and gurl gaymers

yes, become a Christian Domestic Discipline follower

engage in polygamy to save the world from islam

>I've never really believed in God but I do believe in the values of Christianity.
Literally kill yourself you attention whoring dickshitter
>eye for an eye
>Chriistian value
You worthless cocksucking asslord that's literally the opposite of Christian values
>Matthew 5: 38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[a] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

>Now that I'm full blown red pill
>should I take the original blue pill?

Find Jesus and ask him. As in realize you are god and ask yourself what you want. You only need to look. And there he will be.

Reminder he's addressing neurotic as fuck jews. They cannot let anything go ever. So he was teaching to let petty things go such as insults and somebody asking to borrow something petty without scamming them or ruining their life for insulting you.

Nowadays (((liberals))) do the exact opposite. Call them stupid? They try to kill you.

I don't have anything else like that. There was a good one I saw recently that I apparently failed to save. It showed what percentage of people were believers in various countries, and each country was accompanied by examples of degenerate behavior that got worse with the fewer people that were Christian. Sweden, of course, was the worst.

new age shit

>youtube.com/channel/UC5V75_F8ZWRxjjJII1nwtkQ

Northwest creation network

This channel has all things creationism. Give it a chance if you're looking for a true redpill.

Other ones I like:
wazooloo
youtube.com/channel/UC23yiJV4Bkagj5dkH-UyHFA
official Kent Hovind (lots of haters, i know, but still has good content)
youtube.com/channel/UCxiEtqPja47nnqsJNrdOIQQ

how does atheism even work with the red/blue pill analogies?

materialism/naturalism/atheism:
>the world you can measure via naturalistic methodology is all that exists
>there is nothing more
>There's probably no god. Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

blue pill (via matrix)
>the matrix is all there is
>there is nothing more
>Now stop worrying and enjoy your life.

christianity/theism:
>there is more to this world than what can be measured via naturalistic methodology
>there are objective moral truths, duties and obligations
>you have an objective purpose

Just be a follower of Jesus. Believe that he is the son of God, our savior, and if you accept him into your heart then you will receive the holy spirit which will convict you, and lead you to redemption. The gift of Christ's salvation is free.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

In Russia they just passed the Yarovaya package. It effectively bans evangelism. Yes, the occultists have invaded modern Christianity, and it started with Constantine. Pagan Christianity by Frank Viola and George Barna highlights some of the methods employed.

>christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/russia-ban-evangelism-effect.html

Also, this video highlights the level of corruption we are dealing with today in the world.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zPoY4IFW1lI

Pray. God be with you.

Kill gays to get rid of aids by christmas top kek

Christianity is the most training wheels religion of all time

>Demands blind obedience
>Almost as materialistic as Islam
>Primarily targets children

At least be a Gnostic Christian unless you want to sleep all your life.

B-but Protestantism is pro-Israel...

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

I would think about it more, and while thinking see:
youtube.com/watch?v=3oH0ReL3Cew

>getting your theology from a comedian
>thinking his strawman portrayal of genesis is somehow a valid argument

Kek is how God express himself through this imageboard
Deus Vult