time.com/4821022/justin-trudeau-canada-discrimination-gender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lonely as fuck, brehs

WHYYYYYYYYYYY

shit

>halfway through 2017
6 months left before 2018...
I hate how it constantly feels like I'm running out of time.

We're gonna make it though, right guys?

Time flies when you're a faggot

It is now 30 months till 2020

>he isnt kidding

>feels like I'm running out of time

That's literally what's happening

Still feels like 2002 to me.

What the fuck

2020 is in LESS THAN THREE YEARS

it was always the "thats the fuckin future" date for me

Man, it feels like it was just yesterday Trump got inaugurated

You should try things like meditation to keep yourself grounded or else itll be 2020 before you realize you haven't stood still once at all

>tfw you are closer to 2030 than 2000

>tfw once we reach 2020 it'll be 40 years since 1980

>he's right

I LOVE LILY! I LOVE HER!

>tfw it'll be 30 years before 2050

>tfw it's bean the best year of my life and it's just getting better

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>haha it can't b... fuck its true

It will all come crashing down user, it always does

>the 2000s are almost as far away from the present as the 80s were from the 2000s

underrated

>got a gf
>went back to school
>made up with my brother

2017 is my year faggots

>next year That 70s Show will be 20 years old
>they could make a 90s version and that era would look as wacky and outdated to kids today as the 70s looked to me back then

>2006: Sup Forums has gone to shit I'm going to leave!
>2017:

I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS HELLHOLE

>he doesn't remember That 80s Show

what the FUCK

>the feeling of missing ooooouuuuuttttt

>I hate how it constantly feels like I'm running out of time.

What are you in a rush for?

I've been here for 10 fucking years, get used to it

Why would anyone remember that flop

until 25 you think about your pleasures ahead

at 25, you wonder whether hedonism or suicide is all there is to life, but you fail to find an escape, especially to find a solution on your own. So why not do what everybody else does, after it cannot be so bad if so many people do it?
But of course, you know that you are too scared to pull off suicide and even worse, you hear that ''suicide is for pussies'', plus you tell yourself that it would make your mom cry. So you stick to hedonism and try to make your life full of ''good moments''

you clearly despise to be alone
(this applies to men only, since women cannot be alone naturally)

at 30 you still have not seen anything outside hedonism, so you stick to it and strive for it.
You know that junk food and beer take their toll and you hit the gym but you notice that 25 yo men have been already the gym for a few years already while claiming that ''they do not do it for girls, they swear''

at 35 you fully know that trying to keep being a normie is draining and requires means that you do not have, even worse, means that other people have, more or less for free or without much effort, but not you [typically for housing, where the babyboomers have the power on the estate market and girls]

at 40 you begin to think that being a normie is worth it, especially if you think that 30-yo gf is not cucking you or bear ''your'' child

I've had the feeling when I was 12 and it hasn't left since

at 45, you wonder, jsut like your gf approaching 40 (but you do not know it), whether breaking up is not an option and you want to ''offer the best to your kids'', you go fantasizing about being a libertarian, as in dreaming about taxing 100% of the inheritance to have more equal society, mostly out of bitterness from the older generation (who "has it all"), but clearly, and you are even pride of this, you stick to playing by the rules of the game of the baby boomers so that perhaps, one day, you would have all their riches. (because if you would stop this game right now, you imagine easily being swindled wrt to the people who play the game, LIke the misanthrope who like the idea of the humanity dying, but ofc only if he is the last man to die.)

at 50, you just want to retire and see your daughter avoid marrying (whatever you put behind) ''the pleb'' but you are happy that some guy chooses to provide for her (just like you did at his age) or rather you build a sweet certitude that your daughter will do well without too much work on your side, nor on her side... You want your children to find a job instead of costing you money, especially the boy since boys end up too many times back to their room (for a few years) since girls find a way to shack up with whatever man is ready to pay the rent.

at 65, After some of your acquaintances have died or been ill, You fear cancer more and more and you think that, all those years, your wife was right to be a ball breaker about pesticides on apples and salads and that she better sticks to organic products.

you tell your children that it is worth it to be a normie and hope to die in your sleep with someone on your side.

>>at 25, you wonder whether hedonism or suicide is all there is to life

Lol I've been there all my life, you're just a brainlet that didn't get mature until 25 and now thinks he's wise enough to lecture people on Sup Forums lmao

That's a lot of time to become a chad by the time I'm 22.

>>(this applies to men only, since women cannot be alone naturally)

This is why they crash harder than men at 30

happy canada day leafbros

Are you 40 and on Sup Forums? Seriously kys

You just sound like someone who grows really slow as a person because you're dim witted. Enjoy your normie wagecuck parent life, your old-ass gf is def cucking you. Enjoy watching your shit kid grow up just as jaded and fucked as you, worthless cunt.

>What are you in a rush for?
to accomplish something and not become a burnout

this
I hate when idiots learn something obvious and act as if they've had some profound revelation because they're so wise

go fuck yourself leaf

how's in a commie regime like?

time.com/4821022/justin-trudeau-canada-discrimination-gender/

This is why you're be destined to be a burnout

Accomplish something for yourself, I hope. I've worked tons of jobs all my life and seen people of all ages/backgrounds/points of life.

The only people that are 'burnouts' are those that are hooked on drugs/homeless and completely given up.

Should I cheat on my gf to fuck a 19 year old I'm buying used panties from?

Here's a thread I shouldn't have entered.

I can't focus on anything around me, it feels like life is a dream and just a blur. Like smeared paint on a canvas.

I'm not living purposefully and I feel like I'm racing headlong in to the abyss without any ability to put on the breaks. Help.

stop playing video games
I'm serious, they provide no memory value at all. making it seem like time is flying