Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Based.
Would make him Führer.

>what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik
I don't.

It's nice to see lefties getting mad about their own retarded muh human rights nonsense though.

Mentally deranged psychopath who should rot in a cell for the rest of his life.

he seems like a nutjob who would have been better off killing actual muslims rather than the kids of white lefties.

>fuck off and die
how many of the same threads can we have in a one day?

muslims in Europe are just a symptom of the disease white leftists have created

Daily reminder

This thread is posted once a day with the same text and pictures in the OP.

This is a shill thread.

Mason agent of influence to stir up the left reaction prior to big mudwave.

If he would not be, he would make a call to action "go to police, to judges, to officials and do what you need to do to save white race and to put the kike down".

Instead he wrote easily attackable "das Kapital"-sized book full of nonsensical and boring bullshit, that ended up not been read by anyone.

>Someone getting paid to shill Anders Breivik

I don't think it works that way, user.

Truth.

Religion of peace took his record. Sad.

A great way to get rid of pests is to deny them their source of food.

This. I get what he was attempting to do, but mowing down kids is mighty fucked up.

False flagging retard.

While stormweenies run around yelling 'based', they never look at wider picture.

First, his attacks. He bombs the government building at times where no one is in, he had to be dumb as fuck to not look at office hours.
What then? Attacks camp full of leftist young, coincidentally at the time where there was no high profile politicians. Schedule of Vip visits was freely avaiable on camp website. Again, he is either fucking retarded or completely incompetent. In the end he killed 70 irrelevant leftis kids who are plenty present on every corner. No real blow.

What were the effects of his little performance? There was a anti-migration party rising in the polls. After attack they completely bombed and the subject of immigration became public taboo, conversions to islam has tripled, and cultural marxism became listed as conspiration theory, easily dismissible as 'it's what that childkiller believed in'

And what does dear asocial Anders? Sits on his ass in four star hotel, playing videogames all day, coincidentaly being dragged back in the public eye in the time when antiimmigration sentiment grows stronger.

Breiwik is retard who ruined everything.

He is not retard, he is agent of influence for retards.

He's great. He offed all those weaklings and now used European law to BTFO his captors. He is making Europe great again by himself. I think you should just turn him loose and let him push all the sand monkeys back to Turkroach Land.

>kids

They were all at least 18 years old.

>I get what he was attempting to do
No you're not.

Go on, I'm all ears.

killing a bunch of kids and others won't help the cause. the media just used it to strengthen their lie even further.

He killed people who would be marching around with #RefugeesWelcome signs if they were still alive. Europe wouldn't be getting cucked to death if there were several hundred more Breiviks.

I was lead to believe by the (((media))) that he was attempting to send a message to their parents, many of who were in politics.

Lies lies lies or what?

i almost read this out loud to my dad. i wasn't even thinking, i only hesitated because he got up to look out the window.

that's how far gone i am

So what was it, except fucking up everything for nationalists?

Based and dindu nuffin wrong.

Cool, can I subscribe to this blog?

A monster who killed innocent children. He's a prime example of white fragility.

I like what he's doing. He's literally showing lefties how retarded their system is by abusing it to the max. Guns outlawed? He gets one anyways and mows down dumb commie kids so their dumb commie parents will get pissed. And what does he get for his heinous crime? 20 YEARS in jail. In the US he'd be executed easily.

So the parents of all those kids he murdered are pretty much cucked by their own legal system. Plus he just sued them. Easy money. If I was one of those parents I would break into prison just to strangle him. I don't know how they can handle being so cucked.

He made the most of the opportunities he had. He sacrificed everything for what he believes in.

spotted the cuck

kanker jood

ching chang chong

an absolute moron and murderer. I hope he has an awful existence of daily rapes and beatings.

His actions were deplorable. Truly a disgusting human being. With that being said, you guys are complete idiots and have no clue of even the basic facts involving the attacks. Dont even comment if you have non idea whst you are saying.

>kids

Majority were older then you kiddo

Oh well in that case... that changes everything. Throws a whole new light on it.

Oh wait, no it doesn't.

R A R E BREIVIK

pretty based guy
removes marxist scum and doesnt afraid of anything

> shits on ps2
> wants to only play caw a doodle
0/10, wouldnt play video games with

He's a fraud that just wanted to kill people

At first he claimed he was a zionist christian militant or something, now apparently he says he's natsoc and does nazi salutes.

pvda pls

A really stupid, cringeworthy faggot who did some fucking terrible things. May he suffer in jail forever with his limited technology access and no prospect of sex ever again.

Fucking moron who actually caused such an issue it seems like it was a false flag for leftism.

He could've done literally anything else and helped his ideology more

He did nothing wrong.

He is a loser with mental issues who vented his frustration over being a total failure in life through killing of innocent people.

so? a lot of college liberals grow up to be conservatives edgelord