ITT : we trigger Sup Forums with single image

ITT : we trigger Sup Forums with single image

Yup, that's a good one. I can see Doom doesn't get sad, he gets angry. He see's random killing that he doesn't agree with, he goes off and makes himself an army of doombots that lynch whichever motherfucker started it.

I'm not going to do it because of certain reasons.

But if you really want to trigger Sup Forums, literally post anything related to ponies and you'll get some reactions.

>Stan teaches Dipper to have confidence with women, not even to lie just not be a pussy
>Dipper gets a lot of girls numbers
>Candy and all the girls see Dipper and act like he was actually dating
>end of the episode Stan and Dipper come out the bad guy for having confidence

This is my first post

You see, this is why Gravity Falls is shitshow

He didn't even get their numbers, he got their emails. It's not like he was fucking or hooking up with them, he was just TALKING TO THEM. Great fucking lesson hirsch, you fucking betafag. Men can't talk to more than one women, during a certain time or their complete dirtbags. Yeah, wow, nice one Alex. For fucks sake.

here, is your trigger!

DELETE THIS

ayy lmao it's rd.

holy shit my little pony
how long has it been?

>J.G Quintel
>Rebeeca Sugar

I gotta say, I really like the show's artstyle. I wish it was about something more interesting than horses.

dude, while you're still here, what is this episode actually about? why is RD in a dennys?

>Rebecca Sugar

well damn if that isnt disgustingly accurate

Everyone shits on Candy but she's still a better character than Wendy.

Wat

>SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP

But seriously I was about to link to this thread but than you just post actual mulp pictures absolute madman

Do people genuinely just not understand historical context?

>bronies
you're not taking me back to this hell-hole of a fandom

The horses have modern restaurants now?

>if you really want to know just watch it

No I'm not that interested, thanks.

It's just a cartoon for children dude

How is MLP still going on. Hasn't it been like six fucking seasons plus spin offs already?

> Mabel flirts with boys all summer
> Haha, that Mabel!
> Dipper flirts with girls for half an hour
> DIPPER, IT'S WRONG TO BE A TEASE

Just cuck my shit up manlet

and this is a board dedicated to the discussion of comics and cartoons. What's your point?

And a movie

three movies

You do realize that Alex Hirsch is just ONE type of these modern day emasculated men, right? Most men are chivalry fueled Pussy on Pedestal enablers of women's bullshit and symbolize White Knight Faggotry to the extreme.

Most men do not like to accept the truth about twats. It's why most men are voting Hillary come the election. Ignorant simps.

You really are too damn easy.
Mods really should rangeban you though. It's stopped being funny altogether and now you're just a blight on the board.

POPTARTS AND POKEMON, BRO!

you're so cool.

My little pony is still good and the people who watch it are still usually good.

I watched the show but don't get why that would trigger someone. Is that a /gfg/ thing?

Imagine if DV had done this
>Literal terrorists would mourn and help out
>Lex would use this to shiw why superheroes suck

How did no suoerheroes come to tbe uikding after the first plane hit?

that you shouldn't take some goddamn life lessons from it

I'm not taking life lessons from it. If I did that I'd be a huge beta cuck like hirsch. I don't put women on pedestals.

It is just a joke

It's not someone tryng to say that trek is "FAKE SJW PROPAGANDA GRRRR!".

This. What the fuck was with that. I don't remember dipper even doing anything questionable either. Those girls talked to him once and thought they were bfgf status or something.

Yeah and 7th season is already confirmed
if it's popular and makes money it stays

>Lex would use this to shiw why superheroes suck
That wouldn't be out of character

Did Hirsch actually write that episode? Don't blame the creator for his writers being idiots.

> the fuck was with that

Hirsch is a groveling beta manlet who thinks girls flirting with people is quirky and funny but guys doing the exact same thing is badwrong and evil because he has a major problem with masculinity and male sexuality

This isn't the only ep this shows up in either

>non-G4 pones

UNACCEPTABLE

but wasn't star trek in like the 60's? This was really progressive for back then. Is this comic serious?

I think that's most of the major ones Xavier's chair doesent count an argument is not a triggering.

There is of course another chair that does count

I also heard that Wendy is based off of Lauren Faust. Wait, does that mean some part of gravity falls is his own fanficition?

I too hate this uninspired copy of marcy

Sup Forums thinks every redhead is Faust.

>MFW that last panel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm pretty sure it's just the mods that triggers.

I guess it's just the general feel that Mabel literally got everything she wanted at the expense of whatever Dipper wanted.
Whenever Dipper had a chance to do something, Mabel would always come in and say how he's somehow hurting her by having his own independent desires.

Sup Forums ?

>the average HIDF """"argument""""
lmao, kill yourself my man.

>It's ok to instil in children the idea that it's wrong to talk to women.

Too Easy.

i wonder whose behind this post...

at least the rest of the cartoon is good

That's every cartoon, though.

Not the second half of second season

>at least the rest of the cartoon is good

The ending was so disappointing.

For the 60s, definitely. The only way I can understand this comic is if the artist has an issue with people saying the original Star Trek is still progressive even by today's standards. Does anybody really argue that though?

sperging out about the town layout is a pretty aspie tbqh.

speaking of that, what will happen if the show went with the original plan of 3 seasons, instead of 2 seasons?

oh fuck

why is this supposed to be triggering

That is why it's so upsetting. It's a bad lesson.

What a fucking faggot if you're not going to pay attention to detail and cohesiveness in your own project then don't start the cartoonist work

All the terrible would be moved to season 3. Hirsch showed that he doesn't really care about plotting, not like he didn't have time to spare.

probably would have turned out better. I think it really got rushed in the end and if they had a third season they could have gone over Mabel's character development more, which they never even touched with a 10 foot pole.

>badwrong
It's badong, you fool.

Now go rethink your life and become the opposite of badong, gnodab.

if you actually watched the show you'd know

PUT THAT FUCKING CHAIR DOWN

Alex is low energy. Alex is a big fat mess. Gravity Falls was a waste.

Mr. Rodgers detected.

It's a running joke from The Boondocks where if a chair is thrown, a fight will break out.

go watch the boondocks pre final season.

Is it something in the last season? I've watched a good amount of it

Is this some part of black culture?

The fuck does that have to do with being an autist caring about the town layout in a cartoon?

>running joke
I'm pretty sure it's only in one episode.

I don't get it.

Let's be fair almost every cartoon Is like that only ones I can think of that come even close to consistency are beach city and the candy kingdom.

OH FUG now I get it

I was staring at it being like "is it something with the animation? what?"

well now I feel like an autist

wait, can someone confirm this? Is Ron form Harry Potter really a brony? Or was he just wearing the shirt for a gimmick.