twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hurr hurr believe things without evidence
>Literally postulate the will of God without any evidence whatsoever

然し、手前がクソバカめだぞ

It's a rebuttal to pascals wager, you dip

It's baseless, naked hypocrisy.

No more baseless than saying Christianity will get you to heaven

Okay

Jesus fucking Christ, this is some of the most cringeworthy shit I've seen.

>hurr durr god agrees with my post-modern egalitarian feminist philosophy durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Prove he doesn't

Prove he does, you filthy nigger. Go on, I'm waiting.

Pascals wager depends on you proving he would send Christians to heaven, rather than sending atheists. See

>Atheism is post-modern egalitarian feminist philosophy
?

>it's another "let's talk about religion :^)" thread

I've never seen an (((atheist))) spout something that isn't a post-modern egalitarian feminist philosophy. If you can post examples of the opposite, I'll be happy to study them further.

that's dumb, like every atheist shit

Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Hume off the top of my head

Look mom I posed it again!

are you the cetnik poster again? or the ustasa fag hiding in serbian mountain?? stop shitting serbia up whoever u are

So you belive in Quran too?

For old white men add Kant and Marx, for new white men add anglosphere analytic philosophers
and for ancient shitskins add charvaka school of hinduism YEAH THATS RIGHT U CETNIK SHITHEAD THE HINDUS HAD ATHEISM

You get into heaven by having a personal relationship with God. Atheists specifically choose to avoid this because they think that they're the highest power there is.

Oh and, name a single atheist older than 60.

serbian really stupid people

You seem pretty triggered, shitskin. What's the matter, someone took your welfare money?

>an atheist older than 60
Heraclitus

>You get into heaven by having a personal relationship with God
Prove it

>name a single atheist older than 60
Dawkins

fuckin cetnik doesn't know philosophy baka
also just remembered some greeks 2 like empodecles and heraclitus LOL

>calling me shit skin
>living south of me

pick 1 balkan rat & learn some philosophy, btw thanks for sending us all those refugees back in the 90s FUCKER

>shitskin is still triggered

Lmao, please cry more, I'm liking this.

>(((not an argument)))

>Atheists specifically choose to avoid this because they think that they're the highest power there is.

can any of you fucking theist retards argue without resorting to lazy strawmen?

its like arm wrestling an amputee at this point.

So provide an argument, nigger. Go on, I'm listening.

why should i cry, here is what your place looks like lol

>posting a picture of a beheaded child without warning

and you think of yourself as a non shitskin? you'Re a cetnik fuck thats it probably gipsy too

>finds a picture of Vienna
>renames it to "serbia.jpg"
>memes

Lmao, cry more, shitskin.

you're probably just mad you couldnt get a visa to stay here like the rest of your family hahaha

someone has already presented multiple answers to your lazy bait. how about you address those first, slavscum.

Atheists are weird to me.

I'm not really all that big on religion, but atheists - well, they're these odd kind of people who go about and proclaiming what a big thing it is that they don't believe in anything.

Yeah Muthafucka! India had atheism way before you niggas and look how well that turned out.

>shit
>uh
>thing is
>shitting
>fuckers
>c'mon
>rustle some sluts

And now you will understand what kind of people talk about "religion" and "atheism" on the internet.

yes it's not like atheists have been brutally and mercilessly repressed since the rise of Christianity. it's actually illegal to be an atheist in more countries than not. perhaps we're justified in our proclamation.

actually charvaka never was a popular school, mainly because people preffered the gods and otherworldy shit to atheism and materialism so uh you can blame poo in the loo culture on that ?

India was a fucking paradise before the british empire got a hold of it.

Brate, aj samo nemoj, ovde nas barem gotive. Nemoj da useres jer si retard

Sorry for the retarded cetnik poster.

He's either retarded or shiptar.

Brate, aj mi malo polizes cmar. Trazio sam vrlo jednostavnu stvar, niko nije uspeo da odgovori na moj zahtev. Stoga najebem im se majke retardirane.

>Nietzsche
>atheist
I wish this meme just stopped. Nietzsche was a Christian.

Who gives a shit, Japan was in a far worse condition even later than India and now it's the smallest, strongest country in the world. But blaming shit economy on the white man is easier than working hard.

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD AND ALL ATHEISTS SHOULD GET OUT

>the current year
>still wheeling out pascal's wager

wew lad

i understand

>Sunday evening
>being this mad

0/10 bait

>confirmed as someone who has never read Nietzsche.

You fucking idiot. For Nietzsche, christianity was the ultimate perversion.

you dumbshit.

mods pls

Stay butthurt, faggot.

>implying I'm not always this mad

Kind of like religion

>confirmed as someone who has never read Nietzsche
No, he loathed Christianity as it was practised by """Christians""" at that time.

this is what happens when you overtip your fedora
you get right back where you started

False quints of lies

noice

Fucking waste of quints on a Reddit tier post

>so i could reward people who believe shit without evidence
so heaven is only for agnostics?

y'all should learn to hate people instead of ideas. Even Islam isn't that cancerous (it's pretty similar to Christianity), it's the 99.99% of people practicing it that are cancer. Same goes for Atheism, Communism etc.

>Christcucks mad

Peter Atkins

He's right you know.

Theists are the ones seriously postulating God's existence without evidence, this comic just plays with that idea. If you are suggesting that atheists seriously argue for God's existence in this comic instead of using the points of their opposition to lampoon them, then

I wouldn't really be surprised honestly.

god btfo by quints

how will christcucks ever recover!

I think this is a message from above

Checked and keked

>atheists basically admitting they're unsure of what happens after death
>this comic blatantly shows the hope they have that God will forgive them for their blasphemous actions and sins after death
>they made this comic to comfort themselves by saying that they hope if God does exist , he falls into their preconceived notions of what a God should be
>atheists basically admitting they just don't know
Wew lad you guys have a rude awakening coming down the pipe.

doesn't pascals wager imply betting that there is no reason not to believe given the alternative between ubiquitous nothingness and divine punishment? Doesn't sound like faith to me

> shitty fedora bait

For Pascal's wager to be valid, it requires your God to accept and approve of the fact that you are believing only to get into heaven, because the reasoning in the wager is that you should believe because not believing is nothingness or Hell. The comic rebuts this by showing a result where the keys to heaven are not granted through blind faith and fear, but through the use of what the comic's creator sees as higher reasoning.

This

lol

yeah, god would see through your insurance policy approach to belief. Doesn't seem like he would be to pleased seeing as he is apparantly some raging egotist who needs love from everyone even though he just leaves dudes with funny hats to read us his book.

Maybe in USA, Scandinavia is one of the least religious parts in the world. You got all the fedora feminist atheists i guess :^)

well tiped

it's worse than that. belief is not voluntary, but theists spewing forth pascals wager somehow fail to notice this. maybe they are just stupid - well, they are - but the more fun explanation is that they mean something else by "belief", something that is voluntary. I suspect this something is "going through the moves". they may not have a notion of belief the way the rest of the world understands the concept.

>getting this triggered on a pink board

ΚΕΚ IS THE ONLY GOD

This is some ugly 2002 Newgrounds-looking shit.

It unironically looks like a sequence of smuggies that got colored in.

I mean, if you can convince somebody to believe with pascal's wager, who's saying their belief can't go deeper than it would otherwise? IMO it's easier to make an atheist into a pseudo-believer and then into a believer than an atheist into a believer.

Religion is so ingrained in tradition and community practice that lines get blurred I think.

Wonder if the same cartoonist would have the balls to draw the last panel in today's world.

That all depends on the person. Someone who is more convinced by empirical evidence than by religious appeals would be easier to convert into a skeptic and then a non-believer than the person who chooses only to think as deep as "well I don't wanna go to hell if it exists so why not believe?"

When's the last time there was a fedoraget?

What about the numerous times that the Bible, which is believed to be the word of God, explicitly says to have faith in God? Faith being specifically belief without evidence.

just now

>not understanding burden of proof

You submitted the argument, now back it up. That's how it works retard.

>hurr durr god agrees with my 1950 social values

>multiple digits for specific narrative
KEK LIVES

>multiple digits for narrative Sup Forums doesn't like
FUCKIN WASTE KYS

bump for interest

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell
Apparently Russell lived almost a 100 years. That's unexpectedly impressive.