Marvel is over

Marvel is over

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/box-office-suicide-squad-tracking-911029

>'Suicide Squad' Tracking for Enormous $125M U.S. Debut
>Some box-office analysts believe it could even climb higher

The power of 21 pilots

That's a good number. BvS was tracking around this this early as well, so +$150M is a good possibility.

but you told me BvS was the marvel killer

It actually was; see, when people watch a DC movie, it starts many threads, many discussions, all over the world whether it was good, bad, alright, etc, where as with a Marvel movie, the only people who think they're good are children and we all agree that it's the same, boring formula of quips after quips.

Thats a big number

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

>not typing as TWENTY ONE PILOTS

It killed literally all discourse on Marvel Films

Civil War was the most forgotten marvel movie ever despite being their attempt at producing a "deeper" and more "meaningful" narrative.

It's finally settling in that MCU has gotten stale.

so if you kill your franchise you win?
DC is truly the canada of comics

haha nice bait

But Marvel won more money anyways.

>marvel is over
please stop letting children post threads.

So when you make movies that audiences like (Deadpool, Civil War, probably Suicide Squad) profits are greater? Is this possible?

Different opinions. I thought BvS was solid in theaters, whereas you probably thought it was shit compared to your Marvel movies. And after a second viewing via BvS:UE, I thought it was an even stronger movie, garnering more praise.

Look at it this way: MoS is still discussed heavily, to this day, on this very board. I don't remember the last time I saw anyone talking about an old Marvel movie.

I believe this dude is correct.
Campy Marvel is going out ... now let´s have the weirdos take the stage.

4 US Debut

200m

> MoS is still discussed heavily, to this day, on this very board. I don't remember the last time I saw anyone talking about an old Marvel movie.

user has a point. Same point i have been making for ages, only to be met with "hurrr DEEE CEEE SHILLZ, yo!"

Marvel movies are kinda bland with the exception of GOTG. They kind of look like TV shows with a large budget.

Chinese funny money doesn't contribute anything other than meaningless numbers on box office mojo.

Can't crash a plane with 21 pilots.

So you're saying being memorably bad is better than being forgetfully good?

Gud meme