Is there a technique more powerful than Popeye's Twisker Punch (Spinach Powered)?

Is there a technique more powerful than Popeye's Twisker Punch (Spinach Powered)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMhGeLlig98
youtube.com/watch?v=5CIoELlqrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=KQd8eXtQ0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=yulhQzrr3Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=qPHfAolZBac
youtube.com/watch?v=eTSDmWrCU-Y
youtu.be/3DiaryZGkWQ?t=340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, not even speed force or Jimmy's cheese ray can stop a Spinach powered Popeye. Even Saitama could be defeated by him, giving his life purpose, and a hell of a fight.

He punched out the animator once. That's God Killing power.

Popeye once punched a lion into a tiger skin rug

That's not God killing power, that's reality killing power.

Popeye socked a bull and turned it into butchered meat. Popeye is unstoppable

Popeye on spinach once reached across the ocean to pull an entire continent to him.

This is Popeye's world, we're just living in it.

Kosher butchered meat even.
I don't even want to think of the ramifications of that.

Why is Luffy dressed like a marine?

Pop-eye changed a coal train into a electric toy train.
If we're to believe pop-eye was able to change the trains means of energy from coal to electric, than pop-eye can convert matter with his bare fist.

>convert matter with his bare fist.
>Pop-eye is a self taught Alchemist.

Popeye is a cosmic level threat.

What is Superman ate spinach? What sort of power increase are we expecting?

Pop-eye also has a lot of indurance.
He's been crushed, flattened, inflamed, electrocuted, exposed to the vacuum of space AND the pressure of the bottom of the ocean without a suit, twisted like a piece of taffy and stretched across a building. Most of that was without the aid of Spinach.

You'd need another toon character to even attempt to match him, let alone beat him.

Popeye is a rare character that specifically uses toonforce for violent/extreme means, which makes him a dangerous as fuck fictional char

>Is there anything more powerful than a man who has the entire firepower of the USS Iowa in his left arm
no

I heard he punched a character and broke the barrier of time and space

>Pop-eye also has a lot of indurance
Which makes Buto's look cosmic.

Super diarrhea.

why do you think he can let it all out on bluto
world of cardboard

I love the episode when he kicks Olive to the curve after it's shown that she's just floozy.

'Barnacle Bill' was funny

Olive Oyl's passive aggressive bitching when it's that time of the month
youtube.com/watch?v=NMhGeLlig98

>Popeye once punched wave so hard the rest of the ocean went flat.

>Popeye once sucked lightning through his pipe, chewed it up, and spat it back out

>Popeye once swam an island back to the mainland

>Popeye once lassoed the sun closer to the earth

>Popeye once got tired of waiting for God and parted the Red Sea himself

>Popeye once punched Bluto into the sky so hard he rearranged the constellations

>Popeye once lifted the earth to spoof the Greek Gods

The only guy I can see going toe-to-toe with Spinach-Powered Popeye is Saitama, and that's only in the sense that he'd put up a fight.

>Popeye not taking the glorious blond slut

Saitama doesn't have reality warping powers.

Could Bugs defeat Popeye?

If Bugs starts the conflict he loses, otherwise he might have a small chance

Saitama is popeye's kid after he was stationed in Okinawa after the war

Nah. Bugs has been fucked by people before, the gremlin, the animator just to name a couple. Who has whooped Popeye's ass before?

I'm more concerned if old Daffy could manage to survive one of Popeye's assaults.

The twister punch isn't even his strongest move, It's just a flashy crowd pleaser.

He'd turn back to silver-age superman.

how much of that is actually true?

All of it you casual

Only if it's funnier for him to win.

Gumo Gumo no Rifle

With super-hearing, super-algebra and super-sneezing?

Someone expand on this!

What else is there to say? after killing his fill of japs, Popeye and Bluto were celebrating, and both anted the same Japanese floozy.

After some HILARIOUS slapstick, Popeye ended up walking off with the girl singing about who he is.
Saitama inherited his early baldness, and insane strength

What would happen if Saitama had spinach? Would he e able to use toonforce?

What about the Coffin-Maker Punch?

I think Spinach only works for sailors, is the thing.

I believe there was an episode or two where Bluto used Spinach, so it isn't Pop-eye exclusive, but if anyone could use Spinach, it wouldn't be so readily available for Popeye to use, as it would cause mass panic.

But maybe Popeye ate spinach when he had Saitama, and his immense strength is because of that? He has the Spinach within him?

But it can't beat Popeye. Popeye with Spinach has no functional limits. Spinach raises Popeye's strength to infinite levels.

I remember one short where sweepea's horse ingested spinach, and another where sweepea did. So, it's not sailor exclusive.

Mae West as a Muscle Girl

spin off when?

Damn, that throws a wrench into things.

Maybe it has to do with being around Popeye? Either that, or Spinach just isn't eaten by anyone, so they don't know about the powers it gives?

Only the Popeye family knows about the Spinach's abilities, and Saitama's training regiment is a lie to protect the secret about it.

Saitama already wields a variant of the Toonforce. His power is entirely comedic, but it manifests as a running gag rather than slapstick or visual comedy.

Equally powerful but more limited in scope.

You really need to shotgun the spinach for it fully work

Also it seems that you need to be in a proper emotional state. If popeye was just having a relaxing dinner at home and had a bite of spinach it probably wouldn't do much

Olive eats spinach in and it makes her stronger

An impressive trick punch, but the physics behind making a a ~370,000 lb steam locomotive going full speed crumple from the impact against his fist is more concerning. How does anyone he punches not explode outright?

Saitama could kill popeye.

Now, hear me out. He could. I didn't say he'd win, but he'd punch popeye so hard all or most of him would splatter.

Of course, then Popeye's Spirit and/or corpse would pull out some spinach, and Popeye would be back up and ready to win round 2, but Saitama is strong enough to win round 1 fairly (which is of course never enough with Popeye. Literal atomic disintegration in round one hasn't stopped round 2 from happening)

Bluto is the Abomination to his Hulk. A fantastically overpowered invidual... made to look pathetic compared to the one he's always fighting.

I feel like Daffy could do it, by never being hit. He's maybe the one insane toon powered reality warper he could manage to trick or dodge popeye into hitting himself.

This would be Popeye beating Popeye, which would be acceptable.

Why would saitama kill his own dad?

How do you not crush things like peanut brittle or toothpicks when you pick it up when humans are capable of applying 100 pounds of pressure with their hands

Gear Fourth

Spinach works because popeye says it will work.

Spinach is exactly the same in Popeye's world as it is here. However, Popeye BELIEVES Spinach works, so anybody he's at least aware of using it will have it work sucessfully. Possibly even anybody in a universe with Popeye (I believe Popeye is an Elder God, maybe even Azathoth himself, dreaming he is a man).

So if Saitama is in the same world as Popeye, yes, he'd get the realty punching powers and likley break the universe if he tries a serious punch in that state.

Cause he's the only guy that Saitama actually feels fear at the prospect of punching, and as a man dying of thirst in the desert emotionally he'll risk it just to feel again.

As Popeye punches him literally into next week, his last thought before his fist connects and ends round 2 is transcendent bliss at knowing he is not the strongest.

>However, Popeye BELIEVES Spinach works, so anybody he's at least aware of using it will have it work sucessfully
this is why all vs. threads are shit

I couldn't see Saitama punching a civilian, unless he and Popeye were having a friendly spar, and he had gone full toonforce, Saitama would most likely stop before his fist hit him. Like his spar with Genos.

Step aside Popeye

Much like how Tyrone Biggums gains god like powers through crack-in-a-can, spinach back then made you unstoppable. here's some examples

youtube.com/watch?v=5CIoELlqrMc
youtube.com/watch?v=KQd8eXtQ0Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=yulhQzrr3Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=qPHfAolZBac
youtube.com/watch?v=eTSDmWrCU-Y

And this would be why he's always got one eye closed...

when we are talking about the most powerful reality warper in all of toondom, shit like this is going to come up.

No
This shit only comes up in vs. threads
popeye is super strong because he is a cartoon and that's what the writers wanted him to act like
Not because he believes it, not because the spinach is special somehow, it's so dumb when people take liberties with everything and say stuff that is less than speculation and present it as if it's a fact
Like, I'm okay with listing reasons why something would or wouldn't work, but my god is that dumb

Oh thats a tough one. Both of them are powered entirely by plot mandate; they cant ever be anything but the strongest.

Its an unstoppable force, immoveable object scenario in here.

Saitama would eventually lose, as he has no interest in learning how to fight. This means that once he meets his equal in raw strength, he'll lose due to lack of skill.

>How does anyone he punches not explode outright?
A lot of them do. Bluto's just utterly, and indisputably, indestructible.

There...There werent any metal in that tree

His punch litterally caused nails to materialize into existance.

What would Bluto be like if he took spinach? Did they ever do that?

what if , the man who trained saitaman is popeye?

I know exactly how it would go down
>Popeye picks a fight with Saitama due to some misunderstanding
>hits him with no effect, making a cartoonish hammer-on-anvil sound
>Saitama hits him with one punch
>Popeye flies through a city block
>Saitama turns to leave but stops
>From under the ruble come a muffled "Well blow me down!"
>Popeye emerges and breaks out the spinach
>his theme song starts up and an image of Gigantor plays over his giant biceps
>ready to fight for real now he sees Saitama has taken off because that spinach reminded him that vegetables are 1/2 price today only.

Stronger than Popeye probably, but he refuses to because he doesn't like spinach

Cosmic seems small time next to him, desu

It's like I'm reading Chuck Norris jokes. Fucking Popeye man.

>Laying there not giving a shit someone is jumping on his back.

They say Pop-eye makes explosions just bye making a fist.
When he punches Brutus he literally makes Stars out of nothing.
No one can stop Pop-eye.

Sweet jesus... where did the NAILS come from?

a gun

The force of his punch was strong enough to fuse the atoms into iron.

goku would fucking sipirt bomb him to death u fucking nerd

saitama is for faggots

goku isn't even in the same weight class as popeye. Hence why no one is mentioning him.

The nails are made of wood.

good post

>There will never be a Popeye shounen

fund

But would he survive being punched by Saitama?

Only if Saitama uses his super serious this time is for real guys series.

Or when he punched a Roc so hard it turned into a fully cooked meal. He didn't even eat his spinach yet.

Go watch some Popeye.

What if Jimmy Neutron created a device to harvest Popeye's spinach strength?

Was Captain Strong cool? I never got to read his issues.

at 3:45 in youtube.com/watch?v=eTSDmWrCU-Y Popeye is destroyed by a disintigration pistol. His body phases out of existence, disappearing into nothingness. Mars-Bluto attacks earth, marching his armies off to war.

At 4:29, the previously slack chains move, as if still connected to invisible wrists. One reaches into well, into nothing, and extracts a can of spinach from the ether.
It then pours the spinach into a hole in reality, a space where no thing exists, a blank space held in the air and only defined by the absence of material between the wall and the viewer... and around the hole, radiating outward from the void, as spinach is poured in, Popeye swells outward. First his face, the hole becoming his ever-gaping maw, then his torso and upper arms reform, as if the ink merely needed to run back into an unseen outline. Finally, with the last of the spinach, his legs and feet reappear.

So, After being obliterated from reality, Popeye used spinache to re-create himself, and then-

Well, Popeye made a flesh-carousel out of the bodies of his defeated foes... ultimately converting the planet Mars into a theme park.

Popeye would be beaten... but then Olive would eat Spinach, and, since the device only attack Popeye, she smashes it, he gets up, and punches Jimmy so hard he desceneds back into panel as a soft serve ice cream delivery truck.

He'd be knocked out, but he'd be fine the next day.

That'll do, tripfag.

That'll do.

youtu.be/3DiaryZGkWQ?t=340

jesus christ.

From the iron in Bluto's blood.