SJW are complaining about male/white privelege, right, right?

SJW are complaining about male/white privelege, right, right?
What they do not understand is that they're complaining about RICH privelege
They don't find hobo white males to be priveleged, right? And at the same time rich minorities are priveleged as hell as well
People get rich by working hard or by being born in a rich family, and you can't bitch about whites being hard working, right?

So basically the way to fix society is to evenly spread the money of rich people after their death instead of the money going straight to their relatives.
Because arguably the only unfair way of gaining privelege is by being a relative of a rich person

There, I fixed society and made all the complaints of the entire new generation of leftists obsolete.

>They don't find hobo white males to be priveleged, right?
That's where you're wrong. They will rationalize it by claiming that it's easier for a white man to escape homelessness and poverty than a colored person.

This. OP is assuming these trashbags use any kind of logic whatsoever. Cute.

my complaint has always been that the rich are allowed to accumulate wealth at vastly disproportionate levels to the good they do for society. racism and sexism are distant secondary issues

One of the fundamental presumptions behind any market economy is that the money a person has is presumed to be earned. He has given value in the form of goods or services and received currency in exchange.

To say that a person can give X amount of value every day of his life, earning that money fair and square, only for it to be taken and redistributed the day he gets hit by a bus is nothing more than theft. That money is his, earned, fair and square - and if it's not, your job is to bring a case and prove he gained his wealth by fraud, theft, or tax evasion. That money is not just on loan from the government or the people; he's even paid the government in the form of taxes for its protection. If he wants to give it to his kids, let him; the right is his, not theirs.

Who other than a degenerate would not want to provide for their children? I sincerely hope to one day leave a big, comfortable inheritance to my children. The burden is on you to prove that you have a right to money that has already been earned and taxed.

No; this whole feminism, black power, grass roots, blah blah -ism movements are just about blaming white men. President Obama is more oppressed than a one-legged homeless white man. Oprah Winfrey is more oppressed than little white trash boys that get raped by their uncle repeatedly.

Most of these Western "liberals" and "leftists" are upper-middle class privileged people themselves. And, ironically, many of the people they hate are poorer.

This, to them white privilege is a tool to excuse real "class privilege"
Money matters exponentially more than color of skin or sex.

While they don't realize it, "white privilege" is a just term for "superior genetics", born from trying to reconcile the lunatic ideology that "all people are equal" with reality.

Whites DO tend to be more successful in life, but it has nothing to do with mystical handouts from some nebulous unexplainable force.

To explain with an example, take basketball. Tall people are naturally better at the sport than short people. Sure, there are outliers. There are some great short basketball players, and there are many tall people that aren't good at it. But there is still a clear trend of superiority among the tall people. For people grounded in reality, this phenomenon is obvious/expected, and there is nothing morally or logically wrong with it. But imagine if you firmly believed that all people of all heights are supposed to be equally good at basketball, and you absolutely could not be convinced otherwise. The only way you could possibly reconcile the fact that the majority of great basketball players are tall, would be that they must be cheating. There must be some grand conspiracy that's boosting them up while unfairly holding the short people back. The coaches must have some kind of bias against short people.

This is what Marxism has been preaching for almost two centuries now ffs

Why would you bite your handeler?

Didn't even read the OP, just gonna assume he'ss a faggot

posting for glorious reaction image girl

This. SJWs don't give a fuck about logic. They even go as far as to say that poor white people problems are a fairy tale. They don't give a fuck Enrique.

Most SJWs are incredibly wealthy.

>So basically the way to fix society is to evenly spread the money of rich people after their death instead of the money going straight to their relatives.
t. Podemos
Fuck off, i'm not working my entire life to help a nigger when I die, I want to help my white children

Fuck you communist

>france
>white

Privilege is an Acknowledgement of Superiority.

That shuts them down 99% of the time.

Wtf man?
White people tend to look after their families and plan ahead long after death. What the fuck do you think we're working for?
This the key to whites success.

Nobody is going to use their life building something up and accumulating wealth just for some lazy nigger to take.

When they spell it out, it sounds even more crazy when they mask it

Like nobody will notice that a nigger isn't black or a girl doesn't have a dick.

Y U keep using picture of BoiPussi?

I think it would be better to force rich people to have more kids.
What else are you going to do with the money? Buy more houses you dont live in, more cars you dont drivd and more yachts you dont sail? Spend it raising and educating more kids.
Its solves two problems at once

They're just complaining about anyone being any kind of powerful due to their own inferiority complex. I honestly just feel bad for them :/