strawpoll.me/10744632
youtu.be/E9UZlx4hXWM
youtube.com/watch?v=-BmDCmZM45k
youtube.com/watch?v=m0kk3nHCSUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Yes Chef, it says so on the can

[violin screeching intensifies]

here's your fresh neapolitan 'za, chef

Someone must have ripped up some weeds and thrown it on their pizza right? There's no way a restaurant would serve lettuce that's been half eaten by bugs...

... wait.

that's rucola you philistine

The greens were put through a jaccard to break up connective plant fibers in order to make them tender, you fucking pleb

>it's bland there's no seasoning

well there's salt and pepper on the table chef

That's what they tell you so you'll eat it. It's bugs. Show me your kitchens.

Lettuce. Stop being pretentious, people want real food.

*takes a sip of water*
*spits it out*

IT'S RAW!

> I'm 100% confident that Chef Ramsay will be very impressed with my excellent cullinary skills. I am without a doubt a 3 Michellin star level chef.
Every. Time.
Have none of these chefs actually watched the show? They should no they're about to be ass blasted by The GDog and yet they persist in their hubris.

*rattles glass*
Was this water frozen?

Y-yes chef, that's ice water.

Oh my god...

>yes chef

>it was fresh when it was frozen

Some of the chefs/managers are literally mentally ill

One of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=37etjQUc10Q

>i'll take a raw pita bread covered in half eaten sidwalk leaves. make sure oyu serve it on a rusty bathroom tile
>and for the lady?
>a hundred milliter mason jar of lukewarm water. no straw

>Yes freshly frozen last week

>it's a Chef Ramsay orders filet mignon cooked in a roof tile

can i open a restaurant that just serves frozen pizzas and act like it's my own recipe

fuck this made me laugh for some reason

Curious how much I enjoy being disgusted by the filthy walk ins. I can't get enough of this show

you can, but who will come to it ?

Do you do delivery

>the soup is cold
>it's a gespacho chef
>fuck me

That's more expensive than just making them yourself using fresh ingredients

here's your appetizer, chef

Okay, FINAL VERDICT

Who was in the WRONG here

>I want pictures of the spiderman!
>HE'S A NIGGERR
What was Ramsay implying with this message?

How do you eat whatever is in the upside down glass?

I think it's just the disbelief that the place was a REAL restaurant that served actual people that shit. Just a stark reminder that you should always, always research any restaurant however you can before you go to eat there. Internet, reviews, word of mouth. But you know what else? Health inspectors, they usually make surprise visits, don't they? How come there still seems to be so many restaurants that dodge em with this grody ass shit? Is it because they can't prove that freezer stuff, no matter how disgusting and rotten, won't be served to the customers? Do they make shit up about how they'll throw it away later? I mean it's in the freezer, if it's not thrown away what are they gonna do with it? Seriously, what is UP with the health inspectors?

>Turn wine glass upside down
>The plate gets sucked with it and spills the alcohol

Fucking hell

*will be served to the customers

You don't, you send this mess back and ask for the cheque, then go somewhere with real food.

>d...don't throw my lemons like that

Holy shit

the people have spoken
strawpoll.me/10744632

>orders thin crust
>gets that

who do you think was in the wrong?

yeah.

you pick it up and deliver it to everyone at your house

Its a scam. If you fail a health inspection test you just pay and take it again, welcome to the corpotocracy

I think that's dressing, not alcohol

I'm glad chefposting is on the rise again.

These memes. Are they fresh?

>no chef. They're from 2010

Fuck me...

Fuck you, man. Arugula is awesome.

Get the fuck outta here! Really? Is there a limit to how many times they can fail or what? The fines for failing must not be that much if they can keep on payin.

PAN

NICE AND HOT

>that fucking chicken
>"it's fermenting"

>That chicken

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ill have raw onions, a shot of olive oil, a charred lemon, diced fruit, and some cheese sprinkled with herbs please.

>that'll be $75

I've never seen herbs like that, I thought it was just carbon from the grill they put the lemon on

You're forgetting the tip.

im not even sure if those cubes are cheese actually

Love how when Gdog yells at some of the yank restaurant owners, they yell back like they know better

Pretty sure it's feta.

the fines increase every time, and they can close you down util you fix your shit.

ITS FETA CHEESE user. COME ON ..... YOU GOTTA WORK WITH ME HERE YOU FUCKING TOOTHLESS DONKEY

IT'S OVERCOOKED!

*chokes you out*

>What a Kitchen Nightmare"

really, Gordon?

*eye pops out*

>you know what, i want something simple, rustic. ill have the hamburger
>coming right up, chef

You hunt this meat yourself?

fucking hell.

Bon Appetit, Mr. Ramsay

Lots of things out there can look like plain white cubes, give him a break.

Is Gordon deluded?
Does he actually believe the common restaurant can afford to get fresh shit every day?

Unless the restaurant is somewhere out in the boonies, yes, yes they can. As easily as you or I can get it.

>why doesn't the world-renowned level 3 black belt chef I invited to help fix my restaurant allow me to get away with mouldy food???

Only the finest haute cuisine is served at this gastrokinoplex, chef ramsay

Thought he'd have better taste than this, pretty tacky tbqh.

Is this supposed to be a Lancashire Hotpot? It's barely bigger than the wine glass, even as a starter it's pretty tiny.

This is the freshest fish you've ever had on your fucking table, gordon

What baffles me is that you can run/""cook"" at an Italian restaurant and think that it is OK to serve pre-made, bought meatballs and premade ravioli. Sure, stuff like that is fine to cook at home, but thinking you can call yourself a chef when significant portions of entrees are literally just packaged, already prepared food that anyone can just buy at a grocer is comical. Granted, I'm sure a lot of supposedly classy restaurants are guilty of this, but still.

youtu.be/E9UZlx4hXWM

The likes of meatballs and ravioli aren't beyond the means of normal humans either, they're basic stuff any cunt should be able to make if you're going to open a restaurant

>is the ice cream fresh?
>no it's frozen, sir
>unbelievable!

>the way Gordon has to lean down every time he chews the little guy out
lol

t. "Italian"-American

is that a tiny bit of mashed potatoes on the right?

only Americans could think that meatballs are classic italian food

>shots of wolves as Ramsay approaches in his car

Can this be any more kino?

It's a rustic knob of butter for the roll, £1.50 extra.

i'd rather eat a double down

Chef Raimi strikes again

how about this 'za

>level 3 black belt

What the fuck, is this a real certification? The fuck do you have to go through for this? Are there other chefs like this and if so, does Ramsey get on their asses to or are they all their own kinds of chefs? Do they have cook-offs?

dem Scottish genes vs mexicano manlet

Why is Gordon abusing that poor latino mans lemons?

My favourite one is where the guy drops the chicken, gives out a matter-of-fact "fell" and just cooks it right in front of him. I don't think I've seen Gordon any angrier than at that moment and he just has no idea how to process it.

I get the choke reference but what's this from?

Find it on yt and post it pls

those fries look underdone

youtube.com/watch?v=-BmDCmZM45k

Found it.

I'm still pretty new to Chef posting but this is perfect for a Saturday morning, can anybody else post top tier moments ?

The twitter account that posted this is pretty funny to be desu

racket, nice and hot

>top tier moments ?
youtube.com/watch?v=m0kk3nHCSUk

>tennis ball drink holder

Fucking poorfags lmao.