STOP EVERYTHING

STOP EVERYTHING

Tom King is doing a Batman and Suicide Squad arc.

>BATMAN #9
>AUG160203
>(W) King (A/CA) Mikel Janin (CA) Tim Sale
>“I Am Suicide” part one! Batman has always been crazy…but this? This is suicide! In order to retrieve Psycho-Pirate and save Gotham Girl, Batman must recruit a team from Amanda Waller to break into the most impenetrable prison in the world and steal from one of the Dark Knight’s greatest foes…Bane. The next great Batman story begins here!

when did you realize the next great Batman run is happening

Gotta shill next WB flop.

>Bane
CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BANE?

>In order to retrieve Psycho-Pirate and save Gotham Girl
Sometimes comics are just so silly

>Psycho Pirate
Damn, I was right. Sweet!

>CIA man writing Bane
Pottery. Is King self aware or not?

How do you know it's the Suicide Squad, user?

>not even 1/2 are Bane posts

kinda relieved kinda disappointed

At least somewhat. I'm pretty sure he's tweeted like the screencap of CIA. and he's already joking about how tired he is of his being CIA coming up in every interview about everything. I don't know how deep he's into the meme.

And Bane is a top level Bat threat, he did Break him

Was it not glaringly obvious that was PP? He said his name

>Tom King
>Writing Harley

Now that's something I'd like to see

You motherfuckers better spam his twitter until he puts a Baneposting reference in it, Meme magic must be made real.

consider suicide

Sup Forums is love not rudeness please don't be rude

>Gotham Girl
Can someone explain those two for me? I haven't started King's run, but the assholes on the cover if #1 are a complete mystery to me. They look like they're from pre-crisis DC and really stand out.

Are they cool?

>consider suicide squad
FTFY

Too late. This was on his twitter a month ago

They're new. No-one's quite sure what their deal is but there's speculation that they're actually Nite-Owl and Silk Specter from Watchmen.

They're fucking obviously not. That was just some dumb speculation from before they even appeared.

Somebody already did a month or two back, but he didn't understand the reference.

They're sex incarnate

Personally I think they're going to be revealed to be robots or genetic experiments or something created by some Batman villain.

the mystery is the point. they're rookies who seem to have basic superman power set

The solicits this month have Superman with Superson and Superdog to fight dinosaurs on Dinosaur Island

Someone is going to say "Big guy" in some context towards either Batman or Bane.

Also, some foreign website used CIA's photo when talking about King.

>In order to retrieve Psycho-Pirate and save Gotham Girl

nice, nice

>Bane

King is doing this on purpose about someone tweeted to him about the meme, isn't he?

Sadly this is probably the main purpose behind this arc.

So is GG gonna become a reoccurring character?

SYNERGY, BABY!

DC would never do synergy

Kryptonite was synergy.

It's the most famous example.

Don't smoke crack, user.

As was Superman's ability to fly, Barbara Gordon, Harley Quinn, Freeze's "tragic" origin, and even Batman grappling gun.

I actually kind of like the jacket and think it looks good on him

It looks good because Bane still has his normal mask instead of the masketta he wears in Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah, comic mask+jacket is the perfect combo imo.

>A
>FUCKING
>ANTI
>HULK
>ARROW

>A
>FUCKING
>MISSILE

>Scarface & Ventriloquist on the cover
I know it's just a cover, but it's great to see them back.

That reminds me, I hope they do a collection of their stories for the Batman: Arkham trades they've been doing for villains lately.