A Moment of Your Time Please

Hello Sup Forums members,

There seems to be some confusion about Correct the Record (CTR) and what we do. CTR is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

This means that we focus exclusively on providing information, statistics, video, etc to debunk bogus claims such as many of the fabricated and falsified allegations perpetrated by the biased media.

We are not a group of "shills" or disinformation agents. We are INFORMATION agents providing only facts.

This said, some of my associates pointed me to this location where we have been seeing increased disruptive and negative activity from blaming us and saying that we are somehow infiltrating your group. CTR has no operations here, nor does it plan to. We operate primarily on real key areas such as reddit, facebook and other social media platforms.

Where, again, we seek to simply provide factual information to debunk lies and rumors perpetrated by the uneducated in regards to Hillary Clinton. We have no interest in Sup Forums and do not operate in this off the beaten path forum. Any allegations that we seek to disrupt, lie, or slander any individual, community or forum are baseless. Any claims that we engage in these activities are falsified.

If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us:
correctrecord.org/contact/

Thank you for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7/10 bait. I give you points for taking the time

Hillary Clinton is a fucking criminal, and you serve a murderer. You should be ashamed for yourselves, and terrified for your immortal souls.

Trump is a rich sinner with a whore wife. Stop larping as Christian.

How do we know you are actually real and not some nigger shitposting????

>Latin America
>Calling ANYONE ELSE a fake Christian

I'm not sure what bait is, I'm simply wishing to, if you'll pardon the pun, correct the record about our organization.

Hillary has no pending charges and was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing or negligence by not only the director of the FBI, but by the Attorney General herself.

You can choose to believe me or not, the choice is yours, but I hope you're willing to listen to reason and fact regardless.

well how did you hear about this site?

When will Hillary come visit my country again? I swear we dealt with the sniper problem.

"This said, some of my associates pointed me to this location where we have been seeing increased disruptive and negative activity"

There can no longer be compromise with the left.

My repeating integers confirm your family is kill

CTR seems like a pretty neat place to r a I d

>falsified allegations perpetrated by the biased media

The same biased media that is admittedly skewing polls and omitting demographics to help Clinton appear to be winning?

The desperation of her supporters makes it very clear just how badly she is losing to Trump, and the blatant poll rigging is only calling attention to that fact.

Paid liars detected.

We will not rest until your organization is destroyed. You have lucked a fight with the wrong group of autists.

CTR is an independent organization, we do not have any direct access to Hillary's event calendar. However If you wold like her to visit again, the best way forward is contacting your governing body and putting in a request.

With this said, is is unlikely however she will be able to fly outside of the US until after the election.

>CTR has no operations here, nor does it plan to. We operate primarily on real key areas such as reddit, facebook and other social media platforms.

FUCK YOU

Some improvment finally.I hoped one day we have someone who wouldn't gave us the same stale bait/pasta,and look where we are :)

Better get busy trying to put lipstick on this pig that is just hitting the media - pic related. Seems Hillary's bootleg server was responsible for outing an Iranian who was working for the US, and who was hanged by the Iranians today.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351

> Yes, Super PAC paying young voters to push back online on Sanders supporters

Top class troll. Sup Forums takes the bait again

Stop making fake ctr threads using native pictures and language, have any of you EVER played pretend before?

Fuck it's not hard to Google some random image and "forget" your chan lingo for a single OP.

Thank you for correcting the record, shill!

Friendly reminder, we know where you work.

Thank you, we keep saying we are for the "truth" but no one accepts your records. It is disgraceful and I'm sure over time we will begin to truly discover the truth and accept your information.

>Hillary has no pending charges and was cleared of any criminal wrongdoing or negligence by not only the director of the FBI, but by the Attorney General herself.
Who cares about her charges? She was the one who approved wars in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Afghanistan and smiled like a bitch then she saw video with Gaddafi's killing. She IS an immoral criminal and you cannot prove it wrong, no matter how much they pay you.

>your chan lingo

touched a nerve?

>we don't have direct contact
The shill denying the one illegal activity of a superpac, color me surprised. My digit confirm you gobble cock like the fag you are

Yeah my fucking dick nerve. It's insulting to see the same low quality shit every fucking day, and even worse is it's not even the real ctr shills, just some kid doing it for the lulz.

I'd rather have endless DELEGATES threads.

>Newfags can't see a veiled raid request

and how did they hear about it?

> we call our special blend of disinformation and shilling "information"
> therefore we are not shills
> implying this is actually a CTR fag

You're accurate in your analysis of the moral conduct they possess.

Since 2007, I have never heard, and I mean not even one time, I've never heard the term "chan lingo" used.

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0