Is there anything greater than paying a farmer to slaughter a cow and having a freezer full of organic...

Is there anything greater than paying a farmer to slaughter a cow and having a freezer full of organic, grass fed beef for the next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

dasbutcherhaus.com/processing.html
kitchenstewardship.com/2012/07/05/beef-from-field-to-freezer-a-how-to-buy-a-cow-guide/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymothoa_exigua
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd have said doing it yourself, but most organic farmers aren't all that well in the way of quality of life. It's not that they don't mind the simple life. it's that their farms are about to get foreclosed on because they can't pay their bills.

Still, having a freezer full of beef is an awesome feeling.

Nope.

What are you, Russian or something?

Yeah, being that farmer and having way more beef and pork.

>beef for every meal.

enjoy ur anal cancer , u pleb

Farmer Here, Its funny that most american's do not know how it feels to watch a animal grow up and into a tasty steak. Litterally Grassfed beef is better than anything you can get in stores.

he he

>not getting sick gains

>eating red meat

>not getting fat

try some real protein

I'm too stupid to plan and cook

I fall for the dippable fast food jew

God I can't wait until hunting season

Going to have the butcher make me some venison summer sausage to snack on for a year

Where/how much?

>grass fed
Lol

Vegetables too. Majority of americans don't know how vegetables and fruits taste...

even 100% orange juice has flavoring added to it; because the pasteurization and storage processes destroy all flavor.

>meat getting freezer burned by the time you get to it

>Tfw on farm with fresh chicken, turkey, beef, pork and ponds stocked with fish

You retards just roleplay.

Fish Meat is basically a vegetable.

mmmm

Anywhere there are farms I'd imagine.

It's like 80 bucks for the kill and 1-2 grand for the meat. It's a LOT of meat.

Total and absolute hogwash. Your chances of getting cancer as a meat eater vs complete vegan are from 1% - 3% and ONLY up to 3% if you eat a lot of processed cured meat etc. which tells me that a miserable life of eating no meat is absolutely not worth the 2% cancer evasion.

>dippable fast food jew
Tendies?

he he

double protein senpai

>doesn't know how to cook
Come on. That is a basic human skill.
Fast food is a huge waste of money compared to cooking food yourself

>falling for the mercury jew

I like to include pork, chicken, fish, and venison.

i wish could eat beef tenderloin every day

fuck all the sjw cuck shit like "meat is the tobacco of future :^)". im ramping up my consumption of red meat because im not a cuck or a nu-male

And that increase is likely from not eating fibrous vegetables and not from the extra red meat consumption.

Yes, being a vegetarian.

Grass only fed beef tastes like shit. The fat is yellow and gamey like and tastes like ass. Grain fed beef is fed both grass and grain and is light years better. Sometimes its also called 'grain finished'. Trust me, I live in #1 beef state in the US.

so that means the increase chance of cancer isn't even present if you enjoy a fair amount of veggies with your meat. hah. fuck off vegans.

beef is shit-quality protein

>Fish Meat is basically a vegetable.

u wot?

I keep seeing this and I can't for life of me figure out what the fuck a "tendie" is lol. Is it mcdonalds?

And get a vacuum sealer for the love of God. Butcher paper is pleb tier for long term storage.

u know those are edible too

only jews hate shellfish

>even 100% orange juice has flavoring added to it
It has the orange oils from the peels added back into it, that is the flavoring.

It's a chicken tender / chicken strip

>fat makes you fat
>fish is a health food

>u know those are edible too
And you can drink your own urine.

But there are some things that you just don't do.

>freezing meat
Mate pls

i guess i am a fat balding homonigger jew then

yes, being a proud vegetAryan instead of a primitive animal eating darkie

The only thing better is slaughtering the cow yourself, after you raised it from a young calf

that looks awesome, can you describe what's there, or alink or something?

>oy vey the shellfish isnt kosher goy

no one gives a shit what iowa or texas bumpkins think

enjoy the carcinogenic jew

Hello newfriend. Its a mimie that ledditors and goybook normies ran into the ground

>nigger
don't be so hard on yourself

Yes. There are a number of cultures around the world that eat tons of meat and don't have increased incidences of colo-rectal cancers. It's the glut of processed foods, constant dehydration(soda for every meal and no water), and not eating veggies that gives people polyps and cancer.

venison steak is god tier

Crab, lobster, shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters. Those are shellfish.

Parasites are not.

Chicken tender, nugget, tenderloin, strip.

I wonder if clothes made out of steaks would be warm enough to survive a winter.

That packaging looks like it comes from where I buy my beef.

>fresh ponds

jelly

Enjoy your premature cardiovascular isease.

>is there anything better

Killing it yourself in the wild.

dasbutcherhaus.com/processing.html

>tfw I drive past here almost everyday

Should I check it out?

worse, your a swede

Yes, hunting an elk and having a freezer full of wild game for the next year.

getting a blowjob while looking to your freezer full of meat from organic grass fed beef

I have a chance to go wild boar hunting in PA the fall. I've heard that it makes for excellent cooking.

This. There was a middle-aged engineer in Eastern Europe discovering Slavic culture, which is drinking, partying late, roasting meat unpolluted by any pre-emptive antibiotics or growth hormones, banging younger much healthier women. He finds that he's not only not killing himself, he's losing weight. The only thing that's different that allows this is that their food isn't poisonous and ours is.

Personally I enjoy elk much more, but that looks pretty good user. Nice!

yeah, hunting three deer then butchering them yourself and filling the freezer

hearing your wife bowing her head before every meal and thanking not God but her Husband for the food He has provided

Underrated

my dad used to buy a pig every year and smash its head in with a hammer in the garage and make delicious shit

kitchenstewardship.com/2012/07/05/beef-from-field-to-freezer-a-how-to-buy-a-cow-guide/

>Deer chow

Delicious.

yes there is, being a hunter and hunting wild boar, elk and deer yourself, skinning and cutting it yourself and filling your fridge on your own with real ecological food not some farmer who grows his cows and pigs on steroids.

Tell me how to get inorganic beef first.

This. As nice as that picture looks, OP, seeing mine full of deer, hog and turkey that my family shot this year feels better.

Frozen meat tastes like shit.

You can survive on it but it's nothing to brag about.

thanks user

>If you want to play a really mean trick on your kids, tell ‘em you bought them a cow. When they head to the backyard to check it out, open the freezer and say, “Sorry guys, he’s in here.”

top kek

I shot my first deer last year, skinned and butchered it myself and it lasted for months.

Nice user.
I do this with pork.

I agree

came here to say this

Having the money to buy it fresh from the local butchers everyday

Having to freeze food is a sign of poverty, kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymothoa_exigua
> This parasite enters fish through the gills, and then attaches itself to the fish's tongue.
>The parasite severs the blood vessels in the fish's tongue, causing the tongue to fall off. It then attaches itself to the stub of what was once its tongue and becomes the fish's new tongue

>and becomes the fish's new tongue

Fuck the ocean.

Are you stupid or just... ah, I see, popped over the water to visit your neighbor did ya cunt?

Dont talk to me or my son ever again

go to milton keynes

That's such a strange species of parasite

prices everyone? from the organic grocer, i pay (All in Canadian $/peso)

$13 / kilo for grass fed blade steak - it's surprisingly tender
$8.80 / kilo for grass fed ground beef

more for other cuts of course

straight from the farmer I could get grass fed beef - freezer packs or steak/roast packs at $16/kilo. but have to buy $250 minimum

You know, just because you're calling it organic makes you look like a faggot.

>>>and becomes the fish's new tongue
what the FUCK!?

truly gods creation is wonderous

oh man i envy that. there is only 1 store in the city who sells organic grass fed beef and it is super expensive. i buy it once a week, totally worth it.

Fucking lovely pic. Freezer filled with good meat makes me comfy.

Is American beef so shitty that you can't tell the difference between fresh and frozen beef or are you just an idiot?

50+ years ago that would of been good, now you will get mercury poisoning living off it

have you ever bought a veal? how much for one of those?

>deer astronauts comfy in their space sleeping bags

the ocean is the world's toilet

I'm just saying, I've had elk before and the taste was indiscernable from beef.