Wonder Woman

>Wonder Woman

>Germans show up [Not Nazis but Germans from world war one]

>First thing said is "Who are they?" by WW

Reply: "The bad guys. And I'm one of the good guys," be an American.

Cue false propaganda about Germans

They even got the "villain"s backstory wrong. He wasn't evil or sociopathic at all.
uproxx.com/movies/who-is-wonder-woman-villain-erich-ludendorff-real-story/2/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_propaganda_during_World_War_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for alt right triggers

Holy shit. I didn't know Warners was dumb enough to use a real German general.

I really don't think anyone in WW1 was clearly rhe one in the wrong

Wait.

Watched it last night. This was supposed to be world war 1? That makes no sense though. If ares is dead and there's peace how would world war 2 even happen? It had to be world war 2.

xaxaxaxaxaxax
>first world war 1 film in ages
>the hero, central aspect, is a jewish overlord
hahaahahahahaha

Tell that to the Winston Churchill and we avoid the destruction of Western Civilization

what?
the germans were the ones who turned what was just a small conflict into a giant one
they encouraged the war to be taken further

>Germans did nothing wrong in WW1
The fuck are you talking about? They declared war on France, Russia, and the UK then invaded Belgium because they refused Germany "free passage" to invade France you retarded fucks.

Jesus wept. Stick to Sup Forums you fucking inbreds.

>you will never be a woman
>you will never coast through life while also having the power to decide the direction of the globe

>le "if hitler won the world would be much better" argument

oh fuck off you uneducated imbecile

>history is lightside vs darkside Star Wars bs

found /leftypol/

>le if I put le in front of something I can trivialize it and not have to make a real counterpoint or argument le le le

no
also no

if hitler had somehow magically won, nazi germany would eventually collapse and there'd be a very strong reaction of liberal-type people against the nazi regime. it would likely be even worse than things currently are

(also the holocaust only made the jews stronger)
you also have no argument then I take it?

>Europe
>worse off than it is today
For all intensive purposes Europe doesnt even exist anymore

Do people genuinely think Hitler was a good leader and person, and that the world would be better under a Nazi regime? Or is it just multi-dimensional satire? I'm really not sure.

Germans have commited less than 20% of the atrocities those countries have though.

europe is fine outside of big cities, which would still be shit even if they were 100% white

He was a good leader, just a horrible person.

It's a Sup Forums / neo-nazi meme.

Name some. Think very carefully...

It's just fatsos on the interwebz trying to be edgy and fit in

Tell me your critique of Hitler's leadership then.

Just realised there's going to be a fuckton of people in Wonder Woman outfits this Halloween

Manipulative, not strategically intelligent (unnecessary invasion of Russia), clear mental deterioration towards the end, hatred of groups of people, warmonger

Declaring war against so many countries is pretty fucking retarded, that's why he went out like a hiding faggot coward.

>i-its fine, e-everything is fine

The brits invaded about a 3rd of the planet, commiting atrocities everywhere they went.

That's already worse than the German people ever did.

The French did the same but stuck mainly to Africa.

Russia basically destroyed Eastern Europe and again have ruined more lives than the Germans ever did.

>he thought a superhero movie was historically-accurate

Youre describing Winston Churchill

All leaders are manipulative. Britain declared war on Germany to save Poland (manipulative) and gave Poland to USSR lel.
>not strategically intelligent
How come
>unnecessary invasion of Russia
lol? Russia was coming into Europe, either unprepared or prepared. They tried this by staging a fake attack in Finland.
>warmonger
So was Churchill.

How many countries? most of that happened due to pacts anyways. two front war was something that there was no choice about, it was going to happen (since France had pact with USSR)

True.

>The brits invaded about a 3rd of the planet, commiting atrocities everywhere they went.
And Britain stopped long ago

Just because Britain did bad shit doesn't mean it's okay for Germans to throw a hissy fit and kill off half of Europe

The Germans also stopped long ago, kid.

I've never said the Germans were totally innocent but there are many countries that have delivered more pain, death and ruin than the Germans ever did or ever will..

>WWI is nothing more than the culmination of 19th century politics which resulted in a twisted chain of alliances and guarantees
>movie paints Germany as THE BAD GUYS even though they objectively did nothing wrong and literally no one in WWI was THE BAD GUYS

You can really tell they wanted Nazis but the year didn't work so they just decided to make average German men conscripted to fight in somebody else's war just like the average Frenchman, Brit, American out to be evil

I'm more pissed off that every fucking Amazon had two tits.

dude you dont even have a light grasp on history. Both the dutch and british were wrecking natives in Africa well into the 21st century and only feigned indignation when Mussolini did the same because he did it with mustard gas

Why did it have to be WWI? Couldn't they have gone a teeny bit later and had WW stopping the pre-war Nazis from getting hold of whatever the DC equivalent of the Ark of the Covenant is?

>The bad guys. And I'm one of the good guys

To be fair that's the way Trevor saw it, and the movie did make an effort to question that narrative a little bit. I mean the general theme was that all of humanity is capable of great good and great evil.

Turning Ludendorff into a mustache twirling villain was pretty fucked up though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_propaganda_during_World_War_I
Go read the part of atrocity propaganda.
Some people really seem to confuse reality with wartime propaganda, a 100 years later.

they just wanted to make a WW2 film but couldn't because then it would be immediately apparent they were just ripping marvel off

Germans literally shot at babies from their war Zeppelins.

Ares says that he wasnt the one who made men start wars.
He also says that they would not be able to keep the peace for long and killing him will not change anything

>killing 12 million people just for lulz

No one cares about niggers though

The sequel is going to be WW2

My question still stands. They could have had a grand adventure thwarting Hitler acquiring some staff that controls a Thanagarian Snare Beast or what have you.

It's so obvious they were originally going to make it WW2 but changed it to 1 for fear of being to similar to Captain America.

What are you talking about?

Russia armed up and readied for war before here was a war. Germany invade france cause they knew after fighting started with russia france would come help. Germany acted first against a country that ended up winning. We can't act like france wouldn't have marched on germany and GOTTEN free passage to do it. Germany made a strategic move to not get fucked up. To say they caused it is horse shit. WWI is much more complicated than "germany did it"

With all the imperialism and allies if any two countries fought at that time and every backed their allies as promised, a world war would have started. That's exactly what happened.

>>sees (not so) horrible trench conditions
>>rushes into no man's land
>>gets to other side
>>doesn't see horrible trench conditions.

Bitch.

every country mobilized before the war, including germany, meaning if they'd waited the russians could have just as easily used the "they were mobilizing" excuse
>Germany invade france cause they knew after fighting started with russia france would come help
they actually didn't and went out of their way to give france unreasonable demands as a pretext to start fighting in the west before the east. If they hadn't, there's no proof that france would have backed russia regardless of consequences over serbia, which the french only vaguely cared about by 1914

all that aside, it's completely unreasonable to blame germany for the war, but they were maybe 10% more responsible than the average great power