How is Brad Pitt okay with this?

How is Brad Pitt okay with this?

didnt they break up like ages ago?

She adopted 3 niggers and said the niggers are more family than her biological daughter. She said her real daughter is an outcast in the family

Still her daughter

It was (((her))) fault, not Brad's.

that kid's hairline is horrifying and is that grant gustin in the back?

>She adopted 3 niggers
for what purpose

Dunno the fuck you talkin' 'bout my nizzle. Verything is normal in that picture. Man the fuck up kid.

for facebook likes, duh

it's very rare for girls to inherit the male pattern baldness gene, let alone so young! she must be very special.

she was trying to stay relevant

the black kid looks bald

can I get a quick rundown about this family hair?

She just has a high hairline. She isn't balding

>She said her real daughter is an outcast in the family
And you actually believed that?

Fucking Americans and their media brainwashing, I swear, they'll kill us all one day...

her pusy was heavenly

Isn't their bio kid a ftm?

>A bunch of niggers that were there before the actual biological kid
>the immigrants are the ones that think the bio doesn't belong

It makes sense. It's why it's already being reported that the biological kid would rather be with Brad then her and it's fucking up Angie lol since one kid doesn't love her.

>black girl has thinner nose than both whites

Interesting

so high it's on the back of her head

What are those vertical lines of skull on her forehead called? Scares the fuck out of me when I notice them on people, makes me think they're wearing a mask or aliens or something

Based pusy poster

Imagine being a negro adopted by brad and jolie and having to deal with the fact your siblings will look like their parents when they grow up and you will always be a nigger.

She's a somali.

tbf she recieved jew-tier nepotism simply because she was black

Is Maddox fucking Angie yet?

why is the black kid balding so bad?

i belive there was an article or something she said about her real kids white privlege

high hairline not balding. honestly they all have high forheads.

Yeah, has nobody ever heard of the term "fivehead"?

yeah so high it's on the back of her head haha

Premature hair loss can be caused by long term stress and emotional trauma in the family home. They've probably seen shit no kid should see. It's been rumoured that Brad and Angelina Jolie are some of the most degenerate A list actors/actresses in Hollywood and are probably full time swingers on steroids, but they keep under wraps. They could be into that Hollywood pedo lifestyle too . It Could be the root of their kids gender dysmorphia. I'm willing to bet that we are going to be hearing some interesting stories and admissions of abuse from their kids when they're older. It'll probably be an Oprah's special.

yeah hes balls deep in mama

Would you fuck his girlpusy?

nah, black women just have genetic alopecia

It doesn't explain why the white boy larping as a girl also has hairloss.

This is more like an 8head. I mean god damn, that thing's like halfway on the top of her head

shes actually a girl

>the white boy larping as a girl
It's the other way round

this is fucking disgusting. no wonder Brad left her. i would have never thought that Angelina was fucking that black girl and that white boy. just thinking how Jolie is eating that little girl's black snatch while she's getting porked from behind by that boy three inch throbbing adolescent cock until Angelina cums in unison at the same time the black girl creams her tight young velvety cunt and the boy shoots his massive spunk into her hole.

disgusting.

I thinks it's most likely Angelina. She always been a degenerate. She was a heroin junkie too. Probably did "things" to get her fix

user let me fill you in on something that might come as a shock

Men at the pinnacle of society doesnt waste energy on petty things. They arent insecure and they definitetly dont care what Sup Forums thinks.

what kind of fucking idiot thinks hollywood is anything but the cesspit of society?

and yet the world is a ripe plum ready to be devoured by men like brad pitt

meanwhile you sit at home worrying about the next paycheck and posting in cuck threads

imagine worshipping celebrities so much you defend them on Sup Forums, fucking pathetic

god that blond boy is cute

>worship

just observing reality friend

nah, anyone with a brain can see that hollywood is not a good place to be.

guess im brainless then

can you explain why hollywood is bad?

>sour grapes

>fake people with egos through the roof
>abundance of mental illness and drug abuse
>people who don't care about art
It's like the worst dregs of society multiplied tenfold
if you haven't recognized this by now you're a braindead fuck.

kys idiot

you seem very upset about this

nah, it's just funny seeing you braindead sheep ignore reality

they broke up didn't they?

If you adopted 3 black kids and have a white kid and a reporter asks which is your favourite, are you gonna say the white kid?

Of course not. The US media would slaughter her.

If they were all drowning and she could only save 1 which one do you REALLY think she's gonna save? Her own kid, obviously.

>daughter looks like brad pitt

Is that good or bad