Why does mavel has such a big boner for demons? Are they a satanic cult or something?

Why does mavel has such a big boner for demons? Are they a satanic cult or something?

Seriously thought do they even know what the fuck is a demon? It's the manifestation of evil that can disguise itself.

Yet for somereason the fat hackbeards think it's cool because they would rather have such thing than to actually explore an actual human relationship which are harder to write.

In this case I am still upset that they shoe horned this shenanigan to deadpool. Specially with all the repertoir of ladies that he has such as: Siryn, Outlaw and fuck even Ms Marvel at some point.

I just hope this shit gets retcnonned or turned out to be a BS.
I am tired of seeing him being paired with ridiculous shit rather than being taken serious like in the Joe Kelly run.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/83799155/#83799155
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Demons are hot.

i want Sup Forums to leave

it's basically like purchasing a plastic sex doll dude.
It's pathetic that they come up with this shit.

What do demons have to do with mercenaries?
Nothing!
It's just breaking and jumping genres all over the palce thus it is inconsistent and retarded.

Then THE character from your cover it's supposed to be a hero right?

Unfortunately Mephisto and this demon bitch are not really that. Demons sole interest is to make you shit your life and destroy you and everything that you love. How cant people grasp that.

>hating on based Shiklah
>not finding demon girls sexy
Marvel has ALWAYS had supernatural stuff newfag so did DC. Demons aren't real they're whatever people write them to be.

I don't care. I want to fuck that demon.

>What do demons have to do with mercenaries.

Same thing that time-traveling mutants do, I guess...

See, this guy gets it.

>breaking and jumping genres all over the palce thus it is inconsistent and retarded

So it's a Deadpool comic.

This is now a succubus waifu thread.

Post your demon waifus.

Well, if you insist!

>Demons sole interest is to make you shit your life and destroy you and everything that you love. How cant people grasp that.
Because demons aren't real you stupid dumb faggot.

Is...is that demon female?....

>What do alien sun gods have to do with furries that beat poor people up
>Nothing!

I don't know, what are you? Gay?

Are you the same faggot who started complaining because your sheltered teenage son started to cry because he saw a demon in a Deadpool comic? I bet he's home schooled

Yup

>good to know
>thinking I care about her human form

Need more monster form.

>Marvel has ALWAYS had supernatural stuff newfag so did DC.
So? Implying that taking them out of context is good?

Whenever they brought that shit it came with some of the worst and most pathetic stories that they have ever published.

It's laughingstock.

Probably it would end up Voring your innards while it pegged you just for the sake of harming you.

Very different context. Sci-Fi and super natural are different things.

Long before you grew hair in your private parts, deadpool wasnt the LOLSORANDOMLUL comic that it is today. The fact that this happened it's pathetic.

>Because demons aren't real
Still doesnt change the fact that THAT is what they are.

Demons do not have sex, they are eldritch creatures that abhorr humanity. They would dress up as humans just to fuck around and give us the major fuck you possible.

Okay, so you /are/ this faggot. Tell you kid to man the fuck up.

>Probably it would end up Voring your innards while it pegged you just for the sake of harming you.

I'm reading his words, but none of them make sense.

Demon means evil spirit, the christian fucks are the reason demons in media have the horns and goat like symbolism to Baphomet or what christian retards think Satan looks like even though its completely impossible to know what the devil actually looks like because no one has EVER FUCKING SEEN HIM.

Demons are usually purple because purple is the color of evil no really LOOK AT HOW MANY VILLAINS HAVE PURPLE IIN THEIR DESIGNS.

>Demons do not have sex
>not knowing what a succubus is
You're really dumb

>want creative content to to atach to the strict definition of a concept instead of taking said concept and get creative with it.

A demon in one universe doesnt have to be the same in another,
a demon can be a manifestation of evil, the internal conflict of a character, and actual race in an universe, or whatever the autor wants it to be.

I wholeheartly agree.

Uhh, no, demons look like that in modern media because of the old German folk lore Faust's Bargain. People just kinda went with that because it was legitimately scary at the time, cartoonists then started to use it in their sketches and dumbed down the design used in the legend to make it more humorous, that's where we get the modern day demon depiction.

>Demons are usually purple because purple is the color of evil no really LOOK AT HOW MANY VILLAINS HAVE PURPLE IIN THEIR DESIGNS.

How would you possibly know that?

>Muh demons muh ebil muh consistency muh butthurt
Someone needs to do a bit of etymological research

How about you fuck off?

Shut up, Bo...
No, wait, you're right. That nigger is crazy.

I want Pete to end up with Jenny.

I don't see what the study of insects has to do with this

*thumps bible*

At least you stopped spelling it as daemon.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/83799155/#83799155

He's sexy

This guy gets it

haha, i remember this user. He's butt-flustered about evil representations in comics and, I suppose, our immortal souls. You're pretty silly OP, nobody cares.

Yes, that's exactly who it is.
see

Wait that's a girl?

Aw.

At least there's Etrigan and I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed.

I wish Marvel or DC would a western take on mainline SMT of Devil Summoner.

>Seriously thought do they even know what the fuck is a demon?
>It's the manifestation of evil that can disguise itself.
If you're going to say someone is wrong about something you should at least be right about what you say about said thing. Demons are Greek in origin and were more often than not good than malicious.

If you want to stop being a Christfag pleb about the occult you should go to

>cucks dead pool and makes him rub her feet

Demons in Marvel, Gorillas in DC.

Did you read Joe Kelly's original run on Deadpool. Shit had very little to do with being a mercenary. Gtfo and read some comics before posting

Because you don't have to feel bad about killing demons. Unlike robots or orcs or whatever, you can just say demons are pure evil and no one will argue that they might just be misunderstood.

That's entomology.

user is saying to look up the origin of the word "demon" before accussing anyone of using it wrong.

>A demon in one universe doesnt have to be the same in another,
So cocaine in one universe doesnt have to be cocaine in the other?
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

A demon hates and wants to destroy and damn human souls for eternity. That's what it is.

What's next? water is not the same in all universes?

A ghetto cocke adict like you would never understand such things.

Daemon it's entirely a more pure thing than DEMON.
Demon's with horns are fallen angels that are bent on hating humans, Daemons are entities of spiritual nature.

Demons aren't real. They only exist in fiction, so writers can make them work however they want.

Stop acting like demons haven't had multiple interpretations throughout folklore and fictional history?
You sound like a faggy spaz who has a narrow view of something and is bitching cos others don't follow it.
Also water and cocaine? Nigga those are real tangible and proven things. This is more like dragons and elves and trolls being different in different universe's...which they often are.

>Did you read Joe Kelly's original run on Deadpool. Shit had very little to do with being a mercenary.

You seriously cant be this retarded or this blind.

1st issue deadpool is making mercenariy gigs, L,L and L was a mercenary gig, he kept doing mercenary gigs with Illaney, then he busted crazy fucking mary out of a clinic due to a merc gig.

just how fucking dumb can you be?

It's their easy cop-out.

Either demons or cosmic shit

They pull out demons when they can't pull out cosmic shit.

That's why Marvel has gone to shit now. All fantasy stories with very little imagination, instead of more realistic no-nonsense stories or more imaginative ones

Ermm you do realize what a retarded excuse this is right?
Because it is the same, you cannot re-name a color just because it was made up by a human.

It is supposed what it is, and wether it being real or not also depends on your fucking religion.

>It's their easy cop-out.
>Either demons or cosmic shit
>They pull out demons when they can't pull out cosmic shit.
>That's why Marvel has gone to shit now. All fantasy stories with very little imagination, instead of more realistic no-nonsense stories or more imaginative ones
FUCKING 10/10

I would buy you a fucking whiskey with cookies if I could.

>you cannot re-name a color just because it was made up by a human.
Colors were not made up by humans, and pretty much every single color has multiple names.

>It is supposed what it is, and wether it being real or not also depends on your fucking religion.
Believing that demons are real does not make them real.

Words have multiple definitions. For example, "autistic" on Sup Forums refers to both literal autism and the type of faggotry you're doing right now.

Ditto, I want this to be a thing.

>Why does mavel has such a big boner for demons?
Obviously evil and thus defeatable without any mercy and reproach opponent (unless you want to go really cliche route of Our Demons Are Special) that gives off nice supernatural vibe and thus often isn't limited even by what you'd expect in regular superhero story and whose kind allows high degree of artist freedom in creation.

So, they can make it behave in all kinds of ways as long as it's clearly a proper evil, violent enemy for heroes to kick to the curb, provide with whatever stylistics or powers and they're set. It's like robot enemies, except less morally ambiguous and with that supernatural side.

What part you do not understand of "color names?"
You can name them wathever you want or be the color that you choose "there are people that cannot see certian colors etc, and there are probably colors that we cant see either"
>Words have multiple definitions.
Except demon it's not a fucking definition you imbecile.
Changing shit to accomodate your necesities its a kin to what they did in twilight. It's fucking retarded and out of tone.

But tones are things that manchild like yourself cant you grasp, that's why you masturbate to pictures of drawn demons.

and yet they are sending the "iconic heroes" to consort with evil itself.

This are the levels of authism and social rejection that the faggs at marvel HQ have gone.
The place its being run by hacks, not by writters nor proper editors anymore.

>and yet they are sending the "iconic heroes" to consort with evil itself.
True that. There is some potential in that, actually though I guess the real reason is that now when it's time of more ambiguous moralities and heroes in most of the western (and not only) superhero genre and they milk potential for questionable decisions. Plus, again, supernatural iconic evil type of entity - not very ambitious thing but well-suited to keep an average reader somewhat interested.

Your a special type of retard. Also, dude, finish learning English before sperging out online.

Do you have a problem with deadpool demons or christianity? Because now your kinda ranting about random ahit.

To be honest, words like "demon" have a few well-established and traditional definitions as well as etymology. While there is only one really commonspread definition in modern western world (evil supernatural entity, usually with religious undertones), there's a bit more leeway in general.

I would agree though that said leeway doesn't give someone a right to make it whatever, but to work in the boundaries set by the definition. Original twists are welcome, reimagining the term is not. Kinda like the whole succubi/incubi shtick.

You seem to be the retard, considering how worked up and bothered you are by this shit.
Manchilds, get a load of this guy.

I have a problem with them putting deadpool with a fucking demon.
This demon came from a fucking silly, none serious run of gerry duggan, dracula basically hired deadpool to it.
And now she is being dragged along into more serious and important titles with ACTUAL fucking writters.

Also as a christian I find it quite bullshit that they are shoving my favorite characters to consort with fucking embodiments of pure evil because "they look hot" which is extremely superficial and retarded.

Bullshit. Daemon and demon are the same, there is no difference in meaning, merely in how common and established certain spellings are. Etymology of both is the greek daimon which indeed was merely spiritual entity, but nowadays those terms are use interchangeably and the morality of the entity doesn't depend on the spelling but on what tradition you by - where in, for example, abrahamic traditions it is a spiritual entity of evil.

I think that's the joke

Go whine about Islam and fags. Nobody cares if deadpool banging your made bogie-man offends you.
Its the same as dragons and goblins being different in different shit. Deal with it.

Dude. The last thing you should be when reading comics is canon conscious. Literally everything in dc and marvel gas been flipped twisted and chanhed. Next your gonna tell me you hate zombies because nobody writes them as voodoo magic monsters. Or vampires because they shouldn't be hurt by light.

Not him but I can never tell the difference between Goblin, Imp, Troll & Orc.

Whoops meant for

Even if those words have cultural roots the concepts do not stay consistent throughout time. Ideas and cultures change an so do ideas about demons or angels or God or whatever because once again they're not fucking real.

I'm starting to think your like an Indian dude who just likes to troll by making nonsense arguements.

Also the fact that they have to go with "fucking demons" rather than with a actual female character in order to explore relationships and development which is one of the reasons of why I used to read comics too you know.

Say I dont know, why not bring back Siryn? or fucking Outlaw or why not put him with Songbird? they even had a similar childhood. That would be interesting to explore, and with the proper writter you get a proper story.

Demon female characters are female characters.

What are you even talking about. Dude that's pure hypocrisy right there, go ahead and Google the word, because you seem to be a bit behind the English word game

I feel pity for this poor soul...no concept of how glorious demon girls and succubi can really be...

>Nobody cares if deadpool banging your ma

Clearly you care enough to post and go manchild on this thread.
This is Sup Forums, grow some balls and deal with it faggot.

Take it outside godboy

Literally your whole argument, you have nothing.

I picture you as some ghetto looser that faps to comics, or some manchild that stinks and it's a looser in life. But fapping to demon girls it's all you have therefore you have to defend it on Sup Forums!

being religious or not, a demon it's evil and evil isnt particularly good.

Or do you think it is nice if they did evil to you?

Depends. Are they hot?

wrong.
Demons have no sex, they are eldrich horrors.

And even then Demons are not hot or sexy, they just desguise themselves as that.

So basically you are adhoring a hiddeous entity that is dressing up as something hot. How pathetic can you be?

If that's the case you shouldn't be reading comics at all. I thought any magic that wasn't gods was blasphemy and evil. Including super powers

Saying this would be saying that you would fuck a transvesty as long as it looks hot.

The demon I wrote about isn't evil. So there.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Demons can be whatever the writer wants them to be. They aren't fucking real.

>If that's the case you shouldn't be reading comics at all.
Sorry lad, but I am in my right to do so and in my right to complain.
I read comics when they meant something and they where well written, I am sorry if I am not okay with this turd that you love to masticate and drink today.

I belive you are an american right? you guys have no concept of what's grey, only extremes.
Being christian doesnt mean I cannot grasp the concept of what literature is, yet however I find pathetic and disgusting that they shove characters that I like with such disgusting excuses.

In this case peter parker doing cokaine and weed would be less evil than doing a deal with evil itself?

Not a Foetus fan, I take it? Regardless, demons, the occult, satanic imagery, all of that stuff can be used to great effect in comics. The medium allows for things to get weird and let creators cut loose. For instance, early Dr. Strange, Berserk, Swamp Thing, Hellblazer, etc. Evil shit is fun.

That's a decent point

>The demon I wrote about isn't evil. So there.

So Evil embodiment isnt evil?
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

I got halfway through using this as an example of why I'm desensitized to demons.

>he says on Sup Forums

You don't know us very well, do ya?

But seriously, I'd drink pig's blood if it meant I could date and marry a succubus.

No kids though. I still have my limits.

I don't need an argument, that's your job for having a shot opinion. I'm just calling you out. Plus it doesn't help when your being this much of a baby. It almost justifies my point when you start posting so fervently

Sup Forums has been going on a rampage for awhile

ever heard of keeping it in context?
Problem is in one issue you have a writter that is having fun and not taking itself nor its work seriously, puts Deadpool to work for dracula to fight a succubus etc..

Then next arc you have a more serious writter with a more serious storyline but with comic like nature. He is forced to drag that over the top silliness into its run.

Which would basically translate on putting the animaniacs in Nolan's batman just because they are both of warner. Bringing the tone and context out of the scales.

This is why I dont like this demon girl, this is not deadpool.
Just was why I hated deadpool in space, it's retarded and completely out of context and tone.

In the setting I wrote demons aren't the embodiment of evil. There ya go.

Disguises can be hot. I jerk off to some gnarly shit so an ethereal disguise is fine by me