twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being hype for anything Marvel has to offer
>in the year of our lord 2016

>Marvel
???
???
???

>Marvel

How do you browse Sup Forums while being legally blind?

whos a little fucking dumbass?

Yeah I'm in for this.

Thats Groot dumbfucks, use your eyes.

>Guardians of Eternity
>Being hype for Bendis ever

Are you retarded?

way to get replies you fucking faggot

I can't stand Remender,.. He's not nearly as clever as he thinks he is...matter of fact, he's kind of dumb.

This is like what, the fourth sci-fi comic by Remender with this sort of same concept?

This looks pretty cool will definitely read.

Stop being a little faggot, scifi pulp is the BEST comic genre. If anything its a shame there arent more.

Wait, what?

Why are you so defensive? I just pointed out that Remender has done this same shit a couple times, I didn't even point out that all of them not named Fear Agent have been boring,

Cause its a genre that desperately needs to be revived in comics and I'm glad someone is trying

To be fair, I too thought that was guardians of the galaxy and thought the big thing on the right was groot with star lord all the way on the left, until I enlarged it and saw it was from Image. No idea what this is, but that cover does look pretty cool.

I love Remender's focus on using cool artists to tell visually compelling pulp stories.

I tend to find his writing very same-y, though.

Remender and Opena together again

I'm with you user. I love Remender's pulp sci-fi. I even like Tokyo Ghost, which most of Sup Forums seems to hate.

Someone else should is what I'm saying, I'm sick of Remender being the only big name who tries this shit, Prophet is over and DC/Marvel don't even try anymore with it.
You should read Twelve Gems if you want a lesser known recent one

The Bendis method.

same

That's some ugly ass art.

tcj.com/reviews/twelve-gems/

looks kinda neat, kinda dumb. Image search revealed the books available on some manga scanner site. I'll have to check it out.

lol

>Memender
WHY ARE GOOD ARTISTS WASTED ON HIM? HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS.

The art looks great and the plot sounds interesting but, I mean, Black Science is actual shit. I hope he writes this one well.

I would be to if not for the fact that due to the time it takes Opena to finish his art that their will undoubtedly be a massive gap in between arcs so I am better off just waiting on trades. Also 50/50 chance of either getting fun scifi Remender or obnoxiously preacher Remender

Fuck off Disney shill.

>Genre that needs to be revived
After capes, sci fi and crime would be the most written genre.

Is this one of this fixed shitposting threads like, I don't know, caveman posting or Win-O?

Looks like shit, written by a hack, fuck Marvel, fuck the NuGuardians, fuck Perlmutter, Fuck Rebeltmedaddy, fuck Bendis, fuck you for posting this shit.

Fuck Marvel.

>Image

So some guy ITT is just deliberately trying to bait people, right? Nobody is that stupid.

Image was constructed as a secondary source of income for Marvel entertainment so as to further subvert DC comics. Silvestri and McFarlane report directly to Perlmutter.

Dont believe the hype, sheep faggot.

>Nobody is that stupid
Except for the people replying

I am hype. Love me some Remender.

This thread is retarded though.

I thought Remender was back at Marvel. At least this hack's better than the current hacks at Marvel.

the only image comic of his I actually like is deadly class, this doesn't seem too interesting but it'll have great art like all his others

Jerome opeƱa

I'm sold fuck yeah

Bump

This thread got hit by a fucking bait nuke, holy shit, i feel sorry for you OP

how senpai