Sir Winston Churchill, the greatest man to ever live

I give you the most based, badass and simply magnifect man Sir Winston Churchill.

The man who's nation basically single handly won WW2.

The man who does not give too fucks about women.

The man who could look Hitler dead in the eye and say "I know killing Jews is fun but the day I let you dirty Krauts step foot on my nations soil, is the day I stop putting two rounds in a Nazis head"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPoNt2oH-yg
youtube.com/watch?v=x3mocofY1qQ
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/04/america-isnt-our-special-friend-it-ruined-our-navy-empire-and-future.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK WINNIE!
HE WAS A ZIONIST PIG!

He likes Aryan blood

Just a low rent Teddy Roosevelt with a funny accent

(((Winston Churchill)))

>The man who's nation basically single handly won WW2.

Oh that's rich. Dunkirk was a mistake, Hitler should have never tried to make peace or hold back on bombing.

Churchill would bitch slap Theodore Roosevelt. What a faggy name

Fucking glorious personality. But he was a pawn for jewish banksters. Oh well. Did what he could in his time.

He was a refugee, stowed himself on a train to get out of a war zone in Africa during the Boer War. That was remarkably ballsy.

Oh don't smack talk Nigel.

Yes Britain was brave to cling on, but he knew from the start that that's all they could do, cling on.

He knew the US had to enter the war in order to swing it in their favour.

1940 was an incredibly courageous year but we couldn't have really done much else beyond play a long, drawn out defensive war.

Also he's not the greatest man to ever live. Being the smiling morale mascot for a ridiculous war doesn't make you the greatest man to ever live, not when you consider the rest of his life which is full of blunders and dumb ass decisions.

He was the leader Britain needed at the time. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Also this. Winnie admitted later that they'd "slaughtered the wrong pig". He regretted siding with the Russians. Rightly so too. Because it led to the Cold War. This is your "greatest man to ever live".

Spanner.

Not our fault Hitler didn't have the balls to go all in, it was British ingenuity that won the day with our evacuation of the CIVILIAN area. We were fighting with a bunch of pussies on our side we are the best but we can't single handily win every battle.

What a self deprecating little slime ball you are to our nation. You sicken me this is why we aren't what we used to be in our glory days.

Churchill's whole objective became bringing the U.S. into the war. You just said yourself you can win ever battle.

Started WWII. What a based man.

>The man who does not give too fucks about women.
British aristocrat is a homosexual fag, news at 11.

He was a kikeslave and it largely responsible for the state of Britain today.

We'll never be what we were in our glory days.

Want to know why? We're Japan mate.

We're Mickey Mouse. We're fuck all.

We're fuck all because we have are a resource scarce country. Or at least scarce in the resources needed for modern economies.

Why do you think the emerging super powers are large countries with vast natural resources?

Japan understood its weakness and sought to obtain resources and empire through conquest, and look where that got it. All it took was an oil embargo to fuck them over.

Britain won't be an empire again because we won't colonize again.

So why you think we can be like we used to is beyond me. Ignorance perhaps.

It's better to accept the past is the past and also accept the past for what it is, rather than try and sugar coat it and treat it like a fairy tale.

WW2 wasn't a noble war, it wasn't even one fought on ideology. That becomes obvious when you realize capitalists who had spent decades moaning about communism sided with communists to stop Germany.

It was a dumb ass war waged by dumb ass people who couldn't hack that Germany had rebounded after WW1 and created an economic system separate from the globalist kike system. And they had to be crushed for it.

Knowing history doesn't make you self deprecating, it just means you don't allow your judgement to be clouded by foolish chest beating patriotism.

>let's bomb Europe's hope at nationalism instead of the Soviets
>let's let the communists control half of Europe after we entered the war to "free Poland"

Bongoloid logic.

He inherited WWII from the Prime Minister before him.

So try again.

He single-handedly ruined Europe's future by perpetuating a pointless war and sacrificing the empires of every major western country in the process. Hitler was more than willing to ally with Britain for years prior to WW2, and had a close connection with Mosley, who was far better suited to lead Britain than Chamberlain.

It's not like Britain hadn't already invaded half of the world at that point, anyway. The logic behind fighting Germany was completely childish. The two easily could have combined against the USSR (who was also prepping for war), ended communism, and saved nearly one hundred million lives in the process.

Instead we got more European infighting, 50 more years of fighting commies, 94,000,000 lives lost, cultural marxism in our homelands, and no hope to ever purge degeneracy from the west again.

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM

There's a saying that all great nations commit suicide.

Half American, too!

>pic related

He was a gigantic faggot that doomed Europe. Britain sadly Will never pay for their war crimes and the tragedy that they beset on Germany

>>let's bomb Europe's hope at nationalism instead of the Soviets
Stalin was much more nationalist than Hitler, you dunce.

And you prolonged it by arming both sides.

Thanks for that.

>Hitler would ally
No, he offered that deal to everyone, those that accepted got stabbed in the back rather quickly so try again.

In fact all of you, keep trying and we will keep beating you. It's as simple as that really.

Just another shitty statist cuck

>glory days
Way back in the 1700s? You stupid island monkeys have been a slave to the banking cartel since Napoleon's war. Churchill and UK are only remembered so fondly in our history books because they were the perfect Jewish footstools. Even then you weak faggots were being crushed by the third Reich and had to beg for help. Kill yourself you brainwashed retard.

Nope. He declared war on Germany. He could have stay neutral or allied with Germany. Then the Soviet cancer would be non-existent.

>Stalin was much more nationalist than Hitler

toppest of kek. How far up could the scale possibily go if stalin was "much more" nationalist? Is there an actual unit to that scale, like celsius?

He was fairly incompetent with the military, defeats in Singapore etc. and during WW1 he made very big mistakes.

The only thing he was good at was being committed to world war 2, which was moronic. He wanted to defend Polish integrity and lost it to Russia.

The British lost millions of lives and their empire to the war when they could just let Stalin and Hitler play it out.

He was not great. He led to Britain's destruction.

Churchchill was a zionist fuck.

he was 'okay'

It saddens me how little all the soldiers involved in WW2 had any fucking idea why they were fighting in it. The idea that both sides were funded by the same fucking people. All that dark secret shit.

>Brits actually believe this

The fact is England was getting BTFO by the Nazis and America had to come and save you, If it wasn't for America the Nazis would have defeated England you ungrateful cunt

>No, he offered that deal to everyone, those that accepted got stabbed in the back rather quickly so try again.

He offered britain to never question their empire and should britain need military help, anywhere in the world, germany would help britain.

You could have not only kept your empire but actually strenghtening it and you chose your own destruction. topkek.

I loved his statement (paraphrasing), "Islam is to a man what hydrophobia is to a dog; no greater retrograde force exists on this planet."

literally how

Hand loads, of course, but how did it not go kaboom? Plus, dude would have had to reload.

He's an obese manlet drunkard who was often too trashed to give his own radio addresses, and deliberately extended the war to chase glory and false heroism for himself.

Ahahahahahha

>The idea that both sides were funded by the same fucking people.

Well germany had way less funding than the others. Germany mostly relied on their own. They received some help through IG Farben (Warburg brothers), some engines from Ford and some oil.

The brits and the russian received.... well basically everything. From raw materials, to food, to tank, planes, ships, trains etc to actual soldiers (not send to USSR, just US participating in the west)

fat kike cunt

>Hitler should have never tried to make peace or hold back on bombing.

Hitler making peace and holding back on bombing by annexing Austria, invading Poland, Invading France, Invading the Netherlands, disregarding the neutrality of Belgium and invading AGAIN etc etc

fucking memes when will they end

Wow yeah what a badass, he alligned himself with Stalin

>I know killing Jews is fun but the day I let you dirty Krauts step foot on my nations soil, is the day I stop putting two rounds in a Nazis head
And still you imported millions of Arabs without fighting back even when they rape you daily.

>alcoholic/obese
And? Hitler was a fucking drug addict

>muh innocent nazis
they had the option to stop invading countries in exchange for peace and said fuck off lol

And Germans allied with the Turks that spent hundreds of years killing, raping, enslaving and expanding into Europe.

So what's your fucking point? At least Stalin and the Russian rapes and shit was confined to Russia and few non countries in the commie bloc region.

Faggot tits.

>annexing Austria
Despite what anyone says, that was a peaceful election and Austria is full of actual german people...

>invading Poland
The anglos made sure that this happened yes

>Invading France
France declared war and starting the invasion in september, then retreated back out of cowardice. They could have ended the war by october.

>Invading the Netherlands, disregarding the neutrality of Belgium
Was done so that british troops can´t land there. Also they let willingly fly british planes over their territory.

You anglos are literally scum. Working towards war and still blaming the other side today. Especially your anglo arrogance that thinks you can just dictate all of europe by waving your dick around. As if you have any say if the germans back then could come "heim ins reich".

I don't know if other nations ever noticed this, but as a german I can tell that like half of the nations on this earth somehow claim WW2 was solely won because of them. Naturally the US, the Russians, the Brits do so. But also the Indians, the Chileans, Brazil, a dozen countries who claim their resistance was key in some point... list is virtually endless. And whenever you argue... yeah but from our perspective the russians really beat the shit of of us everyone goes full rage mode

It's sad, now both UK and Germany got tons of Turks and Arabs.

a big fat fagot

he may have ruined the world

> join alliance of cucks
> ruin chance of wiping out kikes
> ruin hiis own empire
> age of colonialism over
> give world to usa
> dont undergo operation unthinkable after ww2

>At least Stalin and the Russian rapes and shit was confined to Russia and few non countries in the commie bloc region.

Wow, that's some great logic, fuck Poland & Hungary, at least he wasn't friends with Turks

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING BONG.

This faggot sold off the British Empire for a few shekels.

You're gonna get a friendly visit from the police tomorrow, Hans

This.

Fuck this kike faggot.

>they had the option to stop invading countries in exchange for peace and said fuck off

that was britain

>implying

Their Only fault is not crushing you faggots but trying to save Europe by assaulting Russia

A fuckwit from Georgia who starved the population into cannibalism and didn't give a single shit about Russian lives, yep.

>The anglos made sure that this happened yes

Disregarding a military pact, what could possibly go wrong

>France declared war and starting the invasion in september
Disregarding the 1921 Franco-Polish military pact, what could possibly go wrong

>Was done so that british troops can´t land there.
Disregarding neutrality and invading what could possibly go wrong.
You fucks did it in WW1 too disregarded the 1839 London treaty guaranteeing the neutrality of Belgium so the Triple Entente pushed your shit in

>You anglos are literally scum

The Irony you migrant-enabling RAT, don't even bother replying.

Well said. The Reich will rise again but first it must rise in the hearts of men.

What are you talking about? UK/USA wanted to ruin Germany because it was competition. Russia wasn't even in same trade spectrum, since they were unharmed in the crisis, which is why Hitler ran there for help to get protected from UK/USA.

>Sir Winston Churchill, the greatest man to ever live.
Implying faggot

>He was the leader Britain needed at the time
Someone to knock Britain off as a superpower and set the stage for its demographic destruction in the years to come?

Churchill was a narcissistic glory seeking pile of filth.

Anglo scum, the only arguments you have is "there is a signature on a piece of paper"?

The US gave you the clean slate for war and in return, you gave the clean slate to Poland, knowing full well you can´t help them and just use them to start a war. You are the definition of scum. And in the end, you still let poland be taken by the soviets.

>Disregarding the 1921 Franco-Polish military pact, what could possibly go wrong

It was you that brought up as a "bad thing" that Germany invaded France. It was france that attacked first so they had every right to defend themself, i.e. render them useless.

>Disregarding neutrality and invading what could possibly go wrong.
So? Don´t see that´s a bad thing. It´s war after all and everybody makes sure to get the best possible outcome. Also by flying over their territory you already ignored their neutrality. By landing there and attacking Germany you would also have ignored their neutrality.

See Fits perfect for anglo arrogance and incompetence.

Yes he was. What's your point?

At the time, Britain didn't want to surrender. It wanted to fight on. So he was the leader they needed at the time based on those perceptions.

USA had a crisis, first ran to Russia for help, then later allied with UK to defeat competition Germany and then at end stabbed Britain/Russia in the back. That's real the WW1/WW2 story. UK's zionists formed back in British Empire first allied with USA's small growing zionist group and eventually bargained for Palestine and betrayed UK. But all in all Anglos are cancer.

>Britain didn't want to surrender. It wanted to fight on.

If the public actually knew what was going on and what the peace offers were, and churchill not using sneaky propaganda, "britain", i.e. the public, would have chosen peace.

Churchill not only destroyed the empire, he also deceived his entire nation. He was just a warmongering, corrupt degenerate ready to sacrifice literally everything, even that which he fought for his entire life.

Which is what I've been saying in all my posts.

My point is people believe what they're shown. Nothing is an absolute reality, everything is permitted.

They believed what they were told and wanted to fight on based on that. To them, that was the reality.

>Britain didn't want to surrender. It wanted to fight on. So he was the leader they needed at the time based on those perceptions.
If Britain had a leader who put his own people first instead of the money he could make off them, the British would be a superpower today along with Germany. What you perceive as "necessary" is based on flawed information that are fed to you by printing companies owned by the same people who owned Churchill.

By refusing to stand with Germany, he sold everyone, including his citizens, out to the (((bankers))) so he could be remembered as some amazing hero. He's the reason you're such a stupid cuck.

FIRE THE ROCKETS NOW

>I give you the most based, badass and simply magnifect man

I give you Teddy "mother-fucking" Roosevelt.

His inferior cousin saves you....

yeah..go trough your city tomorrow,look around... and then praise him again

>begged America to save him
>bombed French allies because he thought they were going to give Hitler their ships
Yah nah

>It was france that attacked first

What don't you understand about the 1921 Franco-Polish military alliance, Germany invades Poland France Declares war, you're a fucking simpleton.

I can't even be bothered with you, maybe sort your own country out instead of ruining Europe AGAIN with your liberal pandering i'm sure the EU and migrants love you for it as you sit back and do NOTHING as your country is taken over.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPoNt2oH-yg

For god sake, as I told the other guy. Read my other posts. I'm not defending Churchill. I'm saying he was the leader Britain needed based off of the perceived reality that they needed to fight on.

But they didn't need to fight on. Had they known that, he wouldn't have been the leader they needed.

>What don't you understand about the 1921 Franco-Polish military alliance, Germany invades Poland France Declares war, you're a fucking simpleton.
Thank you captain obvious. I never stated that France declaring war was wrong. Still Germany was right in attacking them afterwards.

Might you be way below average IQ? I literally have the feeling you try to rationalize your shortcomings by projecting them on others. After all, you´ve lost everything while germany was the #2 economy in 1955 again.

Worthy of a cap.
Ride on, Brit.

>The man whose nation basically singlehandedly won World War II

a fucking traitor.
should hang on one tree with a nigger.

I just post this here
youtube.com/watch?v=x3mocofY1qQ

thank me after watching

>Might you be way below average IQ?
>rationalize your shortcomings by projecting them on others
>After all, you´ve lost everything while germany was the #2

The Irony... you're a joke, keep posting those rebellious swastika whilst in reality your country goes to shit.

Heil Hitler though mate.

>europlebs and colonials triggered

At this point you're not concerned about the argument itself, but about 'winning'. Your ego clouds your perception and you're trying to frame this discussion in a way that you can feel "right".

>I'm saying he was the leader Britain needed based off of the perceived reality that they needed to fight on.
This is a borderline nonsensical response to my previous assertions. Read my other post, the leader molds the people. I'm sure you'll realize how retarded you are today with time, so I'm not going to waste any more of mine trying to deal with your dainty ego.

a great man

Keep that head in the sand Hans the Stockholm syndrome is real with modern day Germans.

Don't reply to Turks.

Sorry to ruin your hero, but Churchill was a drunken traitor that got millions of Europeans (and Americans) killed by choosing to fight Germany instead of siding with them to kill commies.

traitor

interesting how Britain forced itself into both world wars only to fuck itself over, the American elite were particularly fond of reaming our anus' with war debt

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/04/america-isnt-our-special-friend-it-ruined-our-navy-empire-and-future.html

this article will make you say fuck all wars with Germany and fuck the US too. America ended up becoming far more dangerous to the british empire than the Kaiser or hitler ever could via lons

>Don't reply to Turks.

I find it hard to tell the difference these days

>A picture of a a black man, how German of you.

The English were fucked ten times over by 1941. The Russians could have gone to war with the Germans without any allied support whatsoever and still won world war 2.

Based.

Churchill was an ugly fat glutton who gorged himself on gourmet food while rationing his own people and bringing famine to millions of Indians.

If that's not bad enough, he's a war criminal who put total war into practice by murdering women and children.