Still 20 days away

Also fun fact: the 21st will be 5 years to the day that TDKR ruined my life

I'm not interested.

I am. What happened?

>looks like an epic war movie
>actually just about average people driving boats

Yeah, I'm going to skip this one

>my friend's ex boyfriend plays a lead role in this film

TDKR was released, and I learned my lesson never to buy into hype a year in advance.

>bongs run away after getting their ass whooped

10/10 movie

I always found Dunkirk to be one of the most boring of the epic events in WW2. It's amazing in the sense that a mass evacuation of its scale was never done before and it was successful but it's quite literally just a huge ferrying effort done by the military with the help of private citizens and their boats. The Germans didn't even pursue.

no diversity

Yeah, good luck getting that life back on track

The West is just focusing on it because it's a little-discussed event of the war, and Westerners are enamored with the glory of running away.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

>The West
Chris Nolan is the only one focusing on it. He isn't "The West."

>le tdkr is bad meme

The trailers have been pretty underwhelming so far

JAKE LLOYD!!!

this movie will make a shitload of money and then the studios will start pumping out ww2 movies for the next 5-10 years

>Why no hype?
Because this board is populated by wehraboo Sup Forumsfags

I'm French and believe me, there's hype. Nothing like watching the eternal anglo leaving our country.

Too many white people. Sick of this shit

>12A / PG13

He is going to skip a nolan movie. The only director currently cateogirez as genius, well, Michael Bay is definitely visual genius but Nolan is currently only genius director alive. That man could not make a movie imdb rated under 8.8 even if he tried

>why no hype for 2754295789th WWII movie to come out this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=otD52qwC9xw
Always remember what they fought for!

When you think of Nolan, you think "clever".
There's nothing clever in yet another grey war movie.

i doubt that it's a typical war movie

Are you American OP?

Because it's getting a bit of hype here in the UK, which is understandable given the subject matter.

Waiting for the Tom Hardy memes once the movie is released.

>TDKR ruined my life
4 U

because hollywood is currently obsessed with shoe-horning as many women, niggers and cheap CGI effects nto its films as humanly possible, and Nolan is effectively turning his back on all of that.

Meanwhile Sup Forums is full of Sup Forumscksucking, capeshit-loving redditors who hate everything to do with white men

Personally I'm fucking hyped for this

my wifes son is an extra

Dunkirk and Monkino this month. Based July

nah, Sup Forums is full of left wing reddit neckbeards nowadays. That's why nearly every thread is about capeshit, star wars or game of thrones and the board is dead as fuck in terms of original content

What fucking website are you on?

How can you even go on living after that?

There are elements of it that are pretty cool - during the evacuation of Boulogne, for example, you had British destroyers entering the harbour to evacuate troops and engaging in point-blank firefights with German tanks and artillery. You also have pretty solid narrative fodder in the desperate rear-guard actions being fought beyond the beaches, French soldiers realising they're being abandoned, etc, etc.

>another goy goy 2 movie

I wish I knew Cillian Murphy, he seems like a cool guy.

obligatory "the nazis let them leave because hitler was a good boy dindu nuffin just wanted peace with england" post

It's a WW2 movie about a brit (and french) event. Do you expect the same hype as if it was some capeshit?

I like this picture

the one where the catalog is filled with capeshit, star wars, e-celeb threads and reddit generals and where merely posting a picture of an actress on a television imageboard gets you banned.

Yeh, that one

>70 years old meme
>people still fall for it

Hitler was a pro memester

Took you long enough /his/

Some user just posted this:

>Hi guys I'm a projectionist for IMAX cinema.

>Tested this bad boy out today.

>I signed NDA with these things but let me tell you that you guys won't know what hit you with this film.

>Beyond best of the year. Don't expect a war film. Much more a thriller. Less dialogue than a Refn film surprisingly. And I can't believe I'm saying this but Harry Styles steals the show.

BTFO

this is so painfully true

Sup Forums is fucking dead

very nice post lad

why is the first posts in every astroturf campaign always "YO WHERE DA MARKETIN BE AT??"

do they actually thinks anyone falls for this shit anymore?

They didn't land so good !

Tom Hardy flying a Spitfire? I could be interested.

one of the few movies I'll actually make the dreaded slog to the imax cinema for

FUCK

>Hess went to England on his own accord to beg for peace
>Hitler flips his shit because he wanted total war
>Yet somehow on the same hand Hitler wanted peace at Dunkirk

really makes you think

he's on me

I'm on him

there's no hiding from this sun

I saved my capeshit money so I could see this. I'm pretty excited.

D U N K I N O
U
N
K
I
N
O

i hope to god this is bait

>L'homme masqué de Dunkerque (2017)

>USA does the same in the pacific
>friendly fires on their own soldiers and allied soldiers
>destroys countless artifacts like the nemi ships
>is 56% white
lmao

>That man could not make a movie imdb rated under 8.8 even if he tried
That'll get them riled up

>When you think of Nolan, you think "clever".

What is it

if batman begins and dark knight never existed then TDKR might get some slack. but they do and it sucks

Looks kind of boring