Just lift bro come on it's not all in the steroids...

>Just lift bro come on it's not all in the steroids, just train hard and eat well I don't grow because I have literally 4000 ng/dl test it's because I work hard bro!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is doing better than /hm/ and all thanks to virgin canadians

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just lift bro come on it's not all in the steroids, just train hard and eat well I don't grow because I have literally 4000 ng/dl test it's because I work hard bro!

Stop posting this it is stupid

Shit. This is the fist guy ever posted in these threads who actually impressed me.

Good thing we have Richard Spencer on our side.

no it's not, you are just triggered

>says the guy who posts this image everytime lifting comes up as if being fit with an ugly face is worse than being fat with an ugly face

Isn't the guy on the bottom right that lanky Albanian dude?

>being fit with an ugly face is worse than being fat with an ugly face
No, not worse, it's just the same

I already told you all the things you can do to improve your face. Until you do all of those there's no excuse. And no posting the blackops incel meme isn't valid because the vast majority of people dont look like that.

this is true. im a skinnyfat unfit piece of shit but i still fuck because i'm pretty

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19754525

>Men tend to be less selective than women when evaluating and pursuing potential romantic partners.
>The present experiment employed speed-dating procedures to test a novel explanation for this sex difference: The mere act of physically approaching a potential romantic partner (vs. being approached), a behavior that is more characteristic of men than of women, increases one's attraction to that partner.
>Rotators were significantly less selective than were sitters, which meant that the tendency for men to be less selective than women at events where men rotated disappeared at events where women rotated.

to sum it up: women are more pickier than men when men approaches then woman. But when women approaches the man the woman is just as open as the man.

conclusion: a society where women approach men could possibly lead to a more equal society in terms of partner count and loneliness

>lol stop posting that blackpill brah, don't be stupid

how to improve face?

>Lol im just going to ignore everything you posted about improving your face that's too much work anyway ill just post an r/incels meme about a guy with 3rd degree burn scars on his face and caption it with ">just lift bro"

>he made a huge reply

>he has no refutation whatsoever he can only repost the same "epic blackpill realization from /r9pol/" without making the logical conclusion that if face is indeed so important you should do your best to improve it

>He is unable to read and comprehend anything longer than two incomplete sentences because his mind is rotted from all the Sup Forums memes

Why should I lift when it's all about the face

Stop making excuses and work hard pussy.

>lifting when it's about your face
lmoa

>how to improve face?

>Be around 10% bodyfat
>Mewing, keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth)
>Train your neck, get it to 17-18inches
>Take melanotan-II for skin
>Get your teeth whitened
>Cleanse and moisturize face twice a day
>Fix acne with accutane, use Retin-A for anti aging
>Get a haircut and facial hair style that suits your face
>DO NOT wear pedophile glasses

>Then get a good shoulder to waist raito so your handsome face stands on something good
Now you're chad

>says the poo
Pooinloos are one of the least desired types among women. Even chinks have you genetic failures beat

Still doesn't fix bad facial structure

that won't change your bones, and mewing is a meme

Oh boy we got an aesthetic god over here.

>Not lifting for your body and also facemaxing at the same time

This guy knows

he killed 200000 serbians with one hand tied behind his back
how is he lanky

Face is all you need if you aren't a manlet

Okay then moneymax and get facial surgery.
Oh wait too hard too lol

If the majority of the population did what I said they'd be 8/10. Very few genuinely have such horrific facial structure as you're referencing.

It's not about becoming hottest cunt in the world, it's about improving yourself. Stop being such teenage girls.

pfffffffff ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

>just calls things that give legitimate results memes and has no refutations
Ah the mind of le epick blackpiller. You'll find any excuse to do nothing.

>give legitimate results

How the fuck can you know your potential until you do everything in your control?

There's probably people with chad bone structure on /r9k/ but their faces are covered in a 10cm thick layer of fat.
Do you actually have any refutations or just one sentence long replies?

>>Be around 10% bodyfat
Excess bodyfat makes your face look bad. A round puffy face doesn't look good.
>>Mewing, keep your tongue at the roof of your mouth)
Debateable but worth a try.
>>Train your neck, get it to 17-18inches
The neckpill is real. Look at any headshot, you KNOW someone is jacked just seeing their neck.
>>Take melanotan-II for skin
A tan makes you look better than a pasty ghost.
>>Get your teeth whitened
Yellow teeth look like shit
>>Cleanse and moisturize face twice a day
This obviously makes your skin better.
>>Fix acne with accutane, use Retin-A for anti aging
Both have empirical evidence for their success, hard to argue at all.
>>Get a haircut and facial hair style that suits your face
Obviously a haircut makes you look totally different.
>>DO NOT wear pedophile glasses
Obvious

How do these not give results? Oh wait you won't reply, you'll just do a greentext meme.

>when you get anally destructed and your brain only tries to make shitty excuses and you realize that posting memes and one sentence greentexts as replies is not a valid refutation so you pack up your shit and move onto the next thread

Hahahahahahahaha. Stay looking like shit

Bump come back little baby I'm not done with you

Come back please or are you crying in the corner little weirdo

>tfw 500ng/dl
i am a literal soyboy

Take the steroidpill

mfw this thread is still alive

>muh bodyfat
that will only make a change if you're a fatfuck

>mewing
meme

>acne
who the fucks can still have acne, you must be a subhuman for that

the rest will raise your attractiveness in less than 1 point, as it won't change your bone structure