Hello Sup Forums i don't really into comics can someone spoon feed me the sjwization thats been happening to comics the...

hello Sup Forums i don't really into comics can someone spoon feed me the sjwization thats been happening to comics the past few years that i keep reading about everywhere

No fuck off. Why do you even care?

It's mostly just Marvel.

We are all SJWs on Sup Forums

Noone will tell you because Sup Forums is full of sjws,
This board is basically tumblr.

Writers and eidtors pander to SJW's and ruin all of Marvel.
The End.

Also sometimes DC does some dumb stuff, but they usually give up and fix it pretty quickly so they're fine right now.

>capeshit

There is nothing wrong with fighting for gender equality in meninist strongholds like comics

Thor's a woman now (Jane)

Iron Man's getting replaced with a black girl

Hulk's an Asian guy now

Ms. Marvel's a Muslim girl

Captain Marvel's a woman

Spider-Man is a biracial black/Latino kid

Wolverine is X-23 now, Logan is Old Man Logan

Fuck off Sup Forums

You forgot that Ghost Rider and Nova are Mexicans now

>tittyplates

>we

I wish you people would go back

You don't have to be Sup Forums to complain about blatant pandering in the form of wholesale replacement of straight white guys with people who aren't.

I wish you would go back to Sup Forums

Cause retard you cant just crush a woman's breast for hours on end. Its not flexible fabric.

>You don't have to be Sup Forums to complain about blatant pandering in the form of wholesale replacement of straight white guys with people who aren't.

>hello Sup Forums i don't really into comics can someone spoon feed me the sjwization thats been happening to comics the past few years that i keep reading about everywhere

Why so we can get you upset? Try keeping up with comics. They're shitty but we're rewarded with knowing how retarded they are.

Kek I've been on this board longer than you've been 18 faggot

time to put your phone into airplane mode.

Marvel is trying to attract a new audience as a good deal of comic book fans, especially here, pirate their books. Plus the original comic fan will eventually die off and there will be nothing. Makes sense that they'd try to appeal to as many potential new readers as possible rather than just stick with a sinking ship.

>Le Sup Forums boogeyman
>Implying all of non-Sup Forumsmblr Sup Forums hasn't been against this since 2014
Only another month and a half until school starts again...

>t i t t y p l a t e s

This actually. It's also had mixed sales success at best.

Well for one Cho just left as a variant cover artist for Wonder Woman because Greg Rucka kept trying to censor him

It's really not that worth getting worked up about. Most of the "diverse replacement" characters are major supporting characters who've had years to become characters in their own right, and are actually pretty good.
Then you've got shit like Ms Marvel and Nova, who're filling roles that were already empty.
And then there's Miles Morales and Riri Williams, but at least we've got Peter and Iron Doom there.
Oh, and there's Thor, who is great in concept but absolutely terrible in execution.
tl;dr it's really not worth getting upset about, most of these characters are fine.

You know damn well you're not welcome here, take your memes elsewhere. Try Sup Forums they get mad as fuck whenever a non-white appears in any media.

I'm not him.
I want him here.
:)

You're supposed to wear a fucking arming coat underneath the plate to cushion. I don't have a problem with titty-plate but it is unnecessary.

>And then there's Miles Morales and Riri Williams

Oh is Riri's ongoing out yet?

No. Fuck off. If you just want to bitch about SJWs or some shit then take it to tumblr or Sup Forums.

No, I'm just using her as an example of a character who was literally brought in for the sole purpose of replacing a straight white guy with NEW AND DIVERSE.
It's rather telling that the only two examples of that are both Bendis creations.

You cant seriously be using a retarded cosplay as an example. Joan of Arc had tit plates.

Joan of Arc wasn't on the front line, though, she was too valuable to risk and actually stayed back well-guarded during all battles.

Cause comics are a dead artform and the only people still in the industry are talentless hacks who are more concerned about pressing inconsequential social issues over making a quality work.

Ms Marvel and Nova were also characters used to replace prominent characters. The real Nova went missing out of no where in light of Loeb missing his son.

Is their master plan to get rid of all white men?

Joan was close enough to the fighting that she got sniped in Orleans, though.

No. Only to have a different flavor of koolaid for all it's readers.

Nah

>replacing a straight white guy
nevor 4git

Riri is actually replacing Warmachine. That nigga got bodied.

Marvel is at the end a company, they are trying to make money out of whats probablly now their least profitable bussines unit, books, personally i dont really give a fuckand dont get the hate, cant get enough of that sweet Tony Stark whitenes and manlines?, good theres 50 years worth of backstory of wich you probablly havent read like 80%.

If black iron girl dosent cut it theyll just bring the older version back, its not like comic book characters are well known for staying dead/retired