Why are Greeks shit-tier nowadays when historically the Greeks were the most superior beings on the planet?

Why are Greeks shit-tier nowadays when historically the Greeks were the most superior beings on the planet?

t. stupid barbarian

Why are britain shit-tier nowadays when historically the Bongs were the most superior beings on the planet?

Greeks nowadays have nothing to do with ancient greeks

too much Mario Kart

t. knows nothing about western culture

Greek demigods got too much wh*Te genes because of all the wh*Toid barbarian subhumans we accepted among us. It's time to purge the cumskin menace from The Land of Gods (Hellas) and restore the glory

Brown Turkish racemixing

They have a shit tier country because, they left corruption fester to the point where now it is like the mafia problem. It is impossible to eliminate. There are billionaires who made their fortunes through corruption. Good luck bringing those down.

I have met very many bright and accomplished Greeks though.

Brazil isn't western, it's African

Christianity and communism

virgin Greek nintendo player
chad TURK playsation player

Greeks still are the most superior beings on the planet.

science > shitskin

>Brazil isn't western, it's African

i explained it here it is an alpha male nation

science > shitskin

holland is shit

a Greek is to a turk
what a slav is to a germ

Sorry I don't understand Swahili

what is a ukrainian to a russian ?

those greek where white, blond, red-haired, some where south-european/galileo/newtons tier.
Nowadays, what you have left in Greece is a mix of arabs and shit-tier population.

empires fall, great civilizations crumble, power-dynamics shift
greeks found themselves in a shitty spot after their decline, as did mongols and many others

technically the Byzantines were Greek, and they accomplished quite a bit a long time after the Hellenistic era.

Speaking objectively though, any civilization that has survived as long as the Greeks has accomplished something. Thousands of nations have come and gone, people bred or wiped out, but to even make it to the modern day as a people is an achievement

science > shitskin

Please contribute a partial list of Ethiopian achievements.

btfo

am Turk and only just realised that my business studies teacher is Greek

Me and my Arabic mate always thought he was Indian cause he's darker than both of us combined

Dazed. Reeling. About to break.

Ethiopians were some of the earliest Christians. In addition, they have their own musical styles and instruments, dress, language and cuisine.

I think you're mistaking having the achievement of permanence with being a world-class civilization. Of course Ethiopia doesn't have the cultural achievement and impact of places like France, Spain and Britain, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they were able to preserve their culture for a very long time.

Another thing is that Greece exists in some of the most historically contested areas in Eurasia, and this makes it more of an achievement that they were never truly wiped out as a culture

he sure is

that's not me lol

The mongol empire was doomed from the start. They had no real government or structure for rule, they just conquered, burned and left again. Didn't seem like they had any real interest in trying to hold territory except for Mongolia.

>Sweden prefer Nintendo
Now it's making sense